Are there statistics available?

JLM
Judge rules on underage leukemia patient.

"The family paid the institute $18,000 for the treatment. In a video obtained by CBC News, institute director Brian Clement says his institute teaches people to "heal themselves" from cancer by eating raw, organic vegetables and having a positive attitude.
"We've had more people reverse cancer than any institute in the history of health care," he says."

Are there any statistics on this vs. chemo for recovery? If not I say do both!

I'm just listening to a discussion of this case on the radio and the mentality of some people astounds me. A few are saying the Parents have the right................................what about the right of the child to have the best chance of recovery? Chemo gives her a 95% chance!

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Judge rules on underage leukemia patient.

"The family paid the institute $18,000 for the treatment. In a video obtained by CBC News, institute director Brian Clement says his institute teaches people to "heal themselves" from cancer by eating raw, organic vegetables and having a positive attitude.
"We've had more people reverse cancer than any institute in the history of health care," he says."

Are there any statistics on this vs. chemo for recovery? If not I say do both!

I'm just listening to a discussion of this case on the radio and the mentality of some people astounds me. A few are saying the Parents have the right................................what about the right of the child to have the best chance of recovery? Chemo gives her a 95% chance!

we have this thread around from yesterday I think...and he gave no stats in the video, he just said they best the hospitals statistically

and the one girl who went into remission is back home and now very sick

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A few are saying the Parents have the right................................what about the right of the child to have the best chance of recovery?

Indeed. I think a parent's "rights" end at the same place as everyone else's - when they harm another. In this case a child. A child's right to life should trump a parent's religious beliefs. If this kid were older and chose it for themselves I wouldn't have a problem with it but thats not the case here.

Sal
Found it

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...ons-girls.html

petros
Jesus Christ!

Sal
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
$18,000.00

unbelievable, preying on people's hope