Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay


spaminator
#1
Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay
WENN.com
First posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 07:58 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 08:22 AM EDT
Queen Elizabeth II’s cousin has become the first member of the British royal family to ‘come out’ as gay.
Lord Ivar Mountbatten, 53, has opened up to The Daily Mail about his sexuality, revealing he is dating airline cabin services director James Coyle.
Mountbatten has three daughters from his marriage to ex-wife Penny, and tells the Mail he was never dishonest with her.
“I never thought I would get married because I didn’t want to be untruthful,” he says. “Penny was aware before we got married. I told her I was bisexual, that my attraction went both ways. She was understanding and I will always be grateful to her. We had a lot of fun, we have three fabulous daughters and I don’t regret any stage of my life.”
The royal admits he is still coming to terms with his sexuality, stating, “‘Coming out’ is such a funny phrase but it’s what I suppose I did in a rather roundabout way, emerging to a place I’m happy to be. I have struggled with my sexuality and in some ways I still do; it has been a real journey to reach this point.”

Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay | Royals | World | News | Toronto Sun
 
selfsame
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay

Certainly, this is the decline of the British empire.
In fact, it has already declined, and is not anymore great as do they call it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
If homosexuality causes decline in societies, that would certainly explain the state of the Muslim world.
 
Walter
#4
Just another homo.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Just another homo.

One more for your team.
 
Walter
#6
Faggots United.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Faggots United.

And you play catcher.
 
Ludlow
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Certainly, this is the decline of the British empire.
In fact, it has already declined, and is not anymore great as do they call it.

That being said can we also conclude that the Arab countries, such as yours, are also in decline because the males sexually abuse the camels and goats ?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

That being said can we also conclude that the Arab countries, such as yours, are also in decline because the males sexually abuse the camels and goats ?

And each other.
 
Blackleaf
#10
 
selfsame
-1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

If homosexuality causes decline in societies, that would certainly explain the state of the Muslim world.

Homosexuality is not the only factor: it is in fact a demonstration of the corruption in morality and one act of the ungodliness; the defending of homosexuality comes only from the ungodly; the believer can never confirm such corrupt act.

Moreover, Muslim societies do not follow God's commands, and the corruption is also prevalent in Muslim societies, although I hope to a lesser extent.

Other factors include the wrong-doing of people among themselves and first of all the associating of others with God Most Gracious.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Just another homo.

Always unclear; so say your opinion clearly and don't be afraid of atheists or the enthusiastic.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

That being said can we also conclude that the Arab countries, such as yours, are also in decline because the males sexually abuse the camels and goats ?

By God's will, the Arab will arise in the near future: that is when they will believe in God alone without associate, and when they refrain from their atheistic parties and when they leave their sectarian divisions and hold fast with the Quran.

However, Tel Aviv is considered one of the most corrupt cities in the world: concerning the prostitution and the homosexuality.
 
Blackleaf
#12
 
Walter
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

And you play catcher.

May I push in your stool.
 
selfsame
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

That being said can we also conclude that the Arab countries, such as yours, are also in decline because the males sexually abuse the camels and goats ?

You say this, but if you see the picture next to your post of a man? holding a cat! you may not continue with your rancor .. which may not be possible.

I remember I saw a true short film of a man bitten a sustained bite in his thigh by a male cat! .. why was that? The male cat cannot accept being gay!
So I think the male cat bit his master : the European or American .. because the latter tried to do some ugly thing to it?

Therefore, see your communities before criticizing others.
 
Serryah
#15
It's sad that this still has to be news, but then again, he is a 'Royal' so it's automatically newsworthy.

Guess it shows even the Royals can be "normal". Glad he's come out.
 
selfsame
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

It's sad that this still has to be news, but then again, he is a 'Royal' so it's automatically newsworthy.

Guess it shows even the Royals can be "normal". Glad he's come out.

The Royal may be more criticized; such ugly act of the Royal is more ugly, and gives more implications about the country and its rulers.
 
Serryah
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

You say this, but if you see the picture next to your post of a man? holding a cat! you may not continue with your rancor .. which may not be possible.

I remember I saw a true short film of a man bitten a sustained bite in his thigh by a male cat! .. why was that? The male cat cannot accept being gay!
So I think the male cat bit his master : the European or American .. because the latter tried to do some ugly thing to it?

Therefore, see your communities before criticizing others.

LOL - you obviously know nothing of cats!

And being gay of course.

FYI Selfsame, anyone who does things to animals is called Beastiality, not homosexuality. Totally different things and they have nothing to do with each other.
 
selfsame
#18
True, but more ugly.
Some even may do more uglier thing.
Last edited by selfsame; Sep 21st, 2016 at 08:03 AM..
 
Serryah
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The Royal may be more criticized; such ugly act of the Royal is more ugly, and gives more implications about the country and its rulers.

Likely, because even today it's still hard for people to accept homosexuality as a normal thing.

The only implication it gives is that a) the man is gay although... IMO he's not gay, he's bi, and calling him gay belittles his relationship with his ex-wife and b) that it's sad this has to be seen as news.

So he's gay/bi, big deal. Some are straight, some are gay, some are Bi.

What do you care what he does in the bedroom?

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

True, but more ugly.
One even did more uglier thing: a man used to fuc*k a hole in the wall. This is true and real.

What's that got to do with this guy being gay/bi or gays/bi's in general? So someone fked a hole in the wall... weird but whatever floats his boat.

What business is it of yours?
 
selfsame
#20
The homosexuality can never be normal; God condemns it, but Satan blesses it.
Therefore, those who want it to prevail and to be normal or legal .. these are firstly Satan worshipers, and if not they are Satan followers .. by following his suggestions.
 
Serryah
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The homosexuality can never be normal; God condemns it, but Satan blesses it.
Therefore, those who want it to prevail and to be normal or legal .. these are firstly Satan worshipers, and if not they are Satan followers .. by following his suggestions.

"The Homosexuality". What do you mean by "The"?

Homosexuality is normal because it's natural and it has occurred for thousands of years. Same argument against any Christian who echos your words - not everyone believes in your Version of God. Homosexuality does occur in nature thus is natural, thus is "of God", else it wouldn't exist.

Just because your Version of God says it's bad doesn't make it so.

Just as being Bi isn't bad, or Trans or anything else.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

By God's will, the Arab will arise in the near future: that is when they will believe in God alone without associate, and when they refrain from their atheistic parties and when they leave their sectarian divisions and hold fast with the Quran.

Course, you been saying that for a thousand years now, all the while being the rent-boy of the world.
 
Cliffy
#23
Just proves that even reptilians can be gay.
 
Machjo
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay
WENN.com
First posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 07:58 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 08:22 AM EDT
Queen Elizabeth II’s cousin has become the first member of the British royal family to ‘come out’ as gay.
Lord Ivar Mountbatten, 53, has opened up to The Daily Mail about his sexuality, revealing he is dating airline cabin services director James Coyle.
Mountbatten has three daughters from his marriage to ex-wife Penny, and tells the Mail he was never dishonest with her.
“I never thought I would get married because I didn’t want to be untruthful,” he says. “Penny was aware before we got married. I told her I was bisexual, that my attraction went both ways. She was understanding and I will always be grateful to her. We had a lot of fun, we have three fabulous daughters and I don’t regret any stage of my life.”
The royal admits he is still coming to terms with his sexuality, stating, “‘Coming out’ is such a funny phrase but it’s what I suppose I did in a rather roundabout way, emerging to a place I’m happy to be. I have struggled with my sexuality and in some ways I still do; it has been a real journey to reach this point.”

Queen Elizabeth’s cousin reveals he is gay | Royals | World | News | Toronto Sun

What? You wish he were sad instead? I try to be gay as much as I can.

One thing I know is that when a Brit smokes a fag and a North American smokes a fag, it doesn't mean the same thing.
 
Blackleaf
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

What? You wish he were sad instead? I try to be gay as much as I can.

One thing I know is that when a Brit smokes a fag and a North American smokes a fag, it doesn't mean the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XewZWH4uCzQ
 
Remington1
#26
If gays are not suppose to exist, then our creator (if we have one) made a mistake? I don't believe a deity would take kindly to anybody calling his/her judgement flawed or calling 'any' of his creation evil. Human's all have the same biological necessities for survival, and if we were created by an omnipresent being, I would imagine he does not need anybody's help or critique off his creation or in essence calling him an idiot, indirectly of course.
 
Corduroy
-1
#27
Her cousin? He's likely also her uncle, grandfather and half-brother.
 
Ludlow
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

You say this, but if you see the picture next to your post of a man? holding a cat! you may not continue with your rancor .. which may not be possible.

I remember I saw a true short film of a man bitten a sustained bite in his thigh by a male cat! .. why was that? The male cat cannot accept being gay!
So I think the male cat bit his master : the European or American .. because the latter tried to do some ugly thing to it?

Therefore, see your communities before criticizing others.

The least you can do is buy your camel lover a nice dinner and a few drinks before you violate the poor beast Selfslop.
 
TenPenny
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The homosexuality can never be normal; God condemns it, but Satan blesses it.



Since God and Satan don't exist, your reasoning is completely wrong.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

The least you can do is buy your camel lover a nice dinner and a few drinks before you violate the poor beast Selfslop.



You know why they call the camel the 'ship of the desert'? because they're always full of arab semen!
 
Ludlow
+1
#30
I guess my response to queen Elizabets cousin would be,,,,WHO GIVES A FLYING RATS AZZ WHERE YOU WANT TO STICK YOUR PECKER!!! kEEP IT TO YOUR FUKKING SELF!!!