Drug tunnel

I think not
US-Canada drug tunnel uncovered

This income should offset some lumber disputes :P

peapod
How?? They would never have paid one penny in taxes on the income, this was all over the radio yesterday, I thought it was pretty funny that the end of the tunnel ended up on the american side in someone's living room....these guys must have loved the great escape. :P

I think not
It was a joke Peapod, or have you completely lost your sense of humor?

bevvyd
Here us this link instead:

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article....eID=bc_archive

That other link has wrong info in it. i.e. the tunnel does not start in Langley it starts in Aldergrove. Kinda close but not really.

Reverend Blair
How come the Canadians that got busted ended up in custody in the US?

bevvyd
That's the end where they came out. Read the article, they actually got busted at Bellis Fair Mall.

I think not
Because they were caught on US soil?

peapod
lost my sense of humor not possible, without it I would surely go mad. What did I say that would lead you to that conclusion I re-read what I wrote and I really can't see where I gave you the idea that I was upset or cared at all about the tunnel. The only thing that was interesting to me was the amount of work and genius that went into building the tunnel...Relax would ya

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

How?? They would never have paid one penny in taxes on the income

Ah well, this must of thrown me off.

peapod
I guess it did, coz I still don't see how saying that got you bent out of shape. Stop looking at everything I say as some kind of jab at you. If you wanna fight than do it out in the open, down by the corral, bring six shooters.

I think not
I don't see how Canadian taxes are a jab at me. Sundown at McClowskys bar.

Reverend Blair
If they were caught on the Canadian side, how long to you think it would have taken for the Americans to land in the US? Why weren't they arrested on the Canadian side, there was plenty of time and opportunity.

Given the horrific conditions in US prisons, they should be sent back to Canada for trial and sentencing.

I think not
Good idea, considering Karla Homolka was out in 10 years I suspect they would be out in 3 days.

peapod
Sundown at McClowskys bar

Directions please, and I am not going into any bad neighbourhoods either to get there

I think not

Sundown at McClowskys bar

Directions please, and I am not going into any bad neighbourhoods either to get there

Here you go from Vancouver:

1: Start out going WEST on W KING EDWARD AVE toward HUDSON ST. 0.2 miles Map

2: Turn LEFT onto GRANVILLE ST / PROVINCIAL ROUTE 99. 2.8 miles Map

3: Turn LEFT onto W 70TH AVE / PROVINCIAL ROUTE 99. 0.4 miles Map

4: Turn RIGHT onto OAK ST / PROVINCIAL ROUTE 99. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 99 S. 25.5 miles Map

5: PROVINCIAL ROUTE 99 S becomes I-5 S. 93.4 miles Map

6: Merge onto I-405 S via EXIT 182 toward BELLEVUE / RENTON. 19.1 miles Map

7: Merge onto I-90 E via EXIT 11 toward SPOKANE. 817.1 miles Map

8: Merge onto I-90 E via EXIT 456 toward SHERIDAN (Portions toll). 1266.3 miles Map

9: Take the EXPRESS LANES exit on the LEFT toward ARMITAGE AVE. <0.1 miles Map

10: Merge onto I-90 EXP / I-94 EXP / KENNEDY EXP. 6.4 miles Map

11: Merge onto I-90 E / I-94 E toward RYAN EXPY / INDIANA. 4.1 miles Map

12: Take DAN RYAN EXP E / I-90 EXP E / I-94 EXP E toward 51ST ST. 4.0 miles Map

13: Merge onto I-90 E toward EXIT 59A / INDIANA TOLL RD (Portions toll). 306.8 miles Map

14: Merge onto I-80 E (Portions toll). 76.2 miles Map

15: Merge onto I-80 E via EXIT 218 toward YOUNGSTOWN. 373.6 miles Map

16: Merge onto I-80 EXPRESS LN E via EXIT 45 on the LEFT. 1.9 miles Map

17: Merge onto I-280 E via EXIT 47A on the LEFT toward THE ORANGES / NEWARK. 16.5 miles Map

18: Take the CR-508 E exit- EXIT 17A- toward JERSEY CITY. 0.5 miles Map

19: Merge onto NEWARK & JERSEY CITY TURNPIKE. 2.3 miles Map

20: NEWARK & JERSEY CITY TURNPIKE becomes NJ-7 E. 0.3 miles Map

21: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-1&9 TRUCK / US-1 TRUCK / US-9 TRUCK. 0.4 miles Map

22: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-9 N / US-1&9 N / US-1 N. <0.1 miles Map

23: Take the US-1 N / US-9 N ramp. 0.1 miles Map

24: Merge onto NJ-139 E. 1.1 miles Map

25: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto 12TH ST. 0.2 miles Map

26: 12TH ST becomes BOYLE PLZ (Portions toll). <0.1 miles Map

27: BOYLE PLZ becomes HOLLAND TUNNEL. 1.8 miles Map

28: Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on HOLLAND TUNNEL. 0.1 miles Map

29: Take EXIT 4 toward DOWNTOWN. <0.1 miles Map

30: Turn RIGHT onto VARICK ST. 0.1 miles Map

31: VARICK ST becomes W BROADWAY. 0.3 miles Map

32: Turn LEFT onto WARREN ST. <0.1 miles Map

33: End at New York, NY 10007, US

Total Est. Distance: 3023.24 miles

Make sure you pack some water, it's hot out there :P

peapod

I think not
I'm still waiting, I haven't got all night you know. :P

Vanni Fucci
Well you weren't being entirely fair either ITN...you didn't say whether she would need a jackhammer, or just a reciprocating saw to cut her way into your living room... :P

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Good idea, considering Karla Homolka was out in 10 years I suspect they would be out in 3 days.

MOre like three hours. A potential kidnapper/rapist was RELEASED after 2 days this WEEK!

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Well you weren't being entirely fair either ITN...you didn't say whether she would need a jackhammer, or just a reciprocating saw to cut her way into your living room... :P

Living room? Darn I had another room in mind

peapod
Oi! I caught a power nap there...Well I guess I will show up when you least expect it think...winner gets that jeep of yours, than I could play bumper cars with galaniomama

Gertrood
They should have whipped them off to Gitmo, kept quiet and waited for more criminals to use the tunnel. Never know what fish would have shown up in the net.

I think not

Oi! I caught a power nap there...Well I guess I will show up when you least expect it think...winner gets that jeep of yours, than I could play bumper cars with galaniomama

Uh oh, Peapod is a spook , how do you know I have a Jeep?

missile
If it's registered,she knows.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Three days too long. Somebody should be giving these guys medals for expanding free trade...or have the Conservatives decided that free trade is bad now...

Quote:

Well you weren't being entirely fair either ITN...you didn't say whether she would need a jackhammer, or just a reciprocating saw to cut her way into your living room...

If it's a reciprocating saw, get one with a keyless chuck. I spend half my life looking for the damened Allen key for mine.

Quote:

Are you going to get a cape too? :P

Quote:

They should have whipped them off to Gitmo, kept quiet and waited for more criminals to use the tunnel. Never know what fish would have shown up in the net.

Yeah, because rights don't matter. Just arrest everybody. Maybe shoot them in knees so they can't run away. WTF?