Trump and His Supporters Like Violence

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

This whole Trump supports racists, bigots, violence etc. is absurd and I honestly can't be bothered to even comment. Apparently Trump is solely responsible for the worlds ills. Give me a bloody break

I thought you were not commenting

Trump does not just "support" racism , bigotry, prejudice , hatred etc........HE PERSONIFIES IT. all. It is the essence of him. His attacks are selective ....and venomous. (and sociopaths)

when a terrorist ( thin NZ... includes Trump in his manifesto......... that is a big clue as to what groups Trump resonates with .
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; 1 week ago at 04:26 PM..

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Dance, frightened little man, dance.

Pull my strings . Pull my strings . Arenít you the best internet lawyer on. The block ? F off and dy .

pgs
Free Thinker

Well, that explains why you're commenting.

No, no! These communities need to look at themselves and figure out what they're doing to make people hate them.

Beats enforcing the law when the victims aren't white.

Personally, I like pgs's explanation. When a white supremacist goes on a tear and shoots up a mosque, it's antifa's fault.

Yes I said that .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Pull my strings . Pull my strings . Arenít you the best internet lawyer on. The block ? F off and dy .

very Trumpian. you could write his "speeches" or twitter content.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

If that is not concerning......then one is not paying attention.(or is an avid Trump supporter and now inspiring terrorism........killing of groups that some extremists decide to hate / ostracise and terrorize.)

this US "leader"is one for the history books indeed.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

If that is not concerning......then one is not paying attention.(or is an avid Trump supporter and now inspiring terrorism........killing of groups that some extremists decide to hate / ostracise and terrorize.)

Nah, the REAL danger is antifa! Why, just LOOK at all the people they haven't killed! Billions!

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

The shooter admires China, let that sink in. The shooter also doesn’t like Trump policies or would want him as a leader, let that sink in. It’s all in the manifesto.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

Nah, the REAL danger is antifa! Why, just LOOK at all the people they haven't killed! Billions!

An Antifa School Shooting.
Averted by Killing the Shooter.
https://quodverum.com/2019/01/30/an-...shooting-.html

It's because your fellow trump haters are so p***y and stupid.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The shooter admires China, let that sink in. The shooter also doesn’t like Trump policies or would want him as a leader, let that sink in. It’s all in the manifesto.

Walter was CCed

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Ah, I see the Tourettes is kicking in again.

pgs
Free Thinker

Ah, I see the Tourettes is kicking in again.

Yes I have a syndrome. Thanks for pointing it out . I should not be ridiculed for a disability ,however like most morally superior people it is do what I say not what I do .

Tecumsehsbones

Yes I have a syndrome. Thanks for pointing it out . I should not be ridiculed for a disability ,however like most morally superior people it is do what I say not what I do .

One of your many, many mistakes is thinking of me as morally superior.

Intellectually superior, sure, but morally just about middlin'.

Walter

It is his wont.

Hoid

says the guy who is unfailing polite to everyone

Tecumsehsbones

How was observing that your Tourette's has kicked in ridiculing?

pgs
Free Thinker

How was observing that your Tourette's has kicked in ridiculing?

Simply pointing out my syndrome is disrespectful.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Simply pointing out my syndrome is disrespectful.

Since you said this much..... it might ge an idea to indicate what Syndrome you have. Don't think anyone would deliberately make fun of any serious medical issue that a poster might have. That would be very uncouth.

EagleSmack
+2
Fake Alt-Left Rage... as if they really care.