(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
[Then God – be glorified – started to describe those winds, and He said:]
2. And [by those winds] that rushed with increasing speed!
3. And [by those winds] that started swimming [through the air!]
4. And [by those winds] that outstripped [horses, gazelles and every creature on earth!]
5. And [by those winds] that thrust the am'r [: genies, devils and spirits in their way] on their backs!
[Then God – be glorified – threatened them with the chastisement of Doomsday, and explained about some events which will occur then, so He said:]
6. On the day when the quaking earth will quake [the quaking of Doomsday.]
7. Which the following [calamity: the tearing-up of the earth] shall succeed.
8. [Some] hearts on that day will be agitated.
9. While their sights shall be humbled.
[Then God – be glorified – explained about the doctrine of the associaters and their denial of the ‘sending to the Next Life’ and the ‘gathering-together’, so He said:]
10. They say: “Shall our [bodies] really be restored in the grave to our former state?”
11. "Even when we shall be decayed bones [in the grave]?"
12. They say: "It would then, [if what Mohammed says concerning the sending forth to the Next Life was true], be a return with loss."
[Then God – be glorified – told that they only have illusions about this, and it is not as do they think that We return bodies to life once again; because the ‘sending to the Next Life’ and the gathering-together is exclusively for souls, and there will be no need for bodies, so He said:]
13. But surely, it will be but a single [compelling] cry;
14. When they will immediately be in the sleepless [world.])
See more exceedingly marvelous explanation of these wonderful ayat in this link: