(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
1. One demanding, demanded the chastisement which is about to befall
[Then God – be glorified – explained that the chastisement will befall all the disbelievers, and that none can avert them the chastisement, and He said:]
2. To befall the unbelievers, which none can repel,
3. [A penalty] from God, the Lord of the ‘stairways of ascent’.
4. [Whereby] the angels and [Gabriel] the [Trustworthy] Spirit ascend to Him in a day the measure of which [to disbelievers and the guilty] is [as], fifty thousand years.
5. Therefore, persevere patiently [the annoyance and mockery of your people, O Mohammed] with fair patience.
6. For they see it as highly improbable.
7. But We see it drawing nigh.
The explanation of these wonderful ayat and the rest revelations, included in this blessed soora, are in the link: