Black Lives Only Matter When They Are Killed By White Cops


B00Mer
#1
Black Lives Only Matter When They Are Killed By White Cops

On Thursday evening’s edition of “Hannity” Fox News host Andrea Tantaros spoke with Geraldo Rivera about a grand jury’s decision to indict six police officers responsible for the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore.

Rivera wanted to know where the outrage was for the black men and women who have been murdered in Baltimore thus far in 2015.

“I believe the the Freddie Gray case will mark the decline into irrelevancy of the modern civil rights movement. It seems that they are only interested, black lives matter, black lives matter only when they’re killed by cops, particularly white cops,” he said. “Where is the outrage of the 100 Baltimore citizens who’ve been shot dead this year? There is none. And I think now you have the cops backing off, arrests are plummeting, Baltimore will become, you know Mark used the term a blood bath, it is a killing zone right now.”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCGBEtCuzs

source: Geraldo Rivera: It seems “black lives matter only when they’re killed by cops” - Salon.com

29 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore
 
B00Mer
#2
 
Dixie Cup
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
The truth hurts sometimes but he's right on. There's only outrage when whites are involved. Black on Black violence is much, much more prevalent and no one says a word about it because it would be considered racist.. The PC idiots have won the day I guess. And where has it gotten us?


JMHO
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

The truth hurts sometimes but he's right on. There's only outrage when whites are involved. Black on Black violence is much, much more prevalent and no one says a word about it because it would be considered racist.. The PC idiots have won the day I guess. And where has it gotten us?


JMHO

I've said it before, but I think you're more open to disagreement and less defensive than many folk, Dix, so I'll say it again.

No protest of black-on-black violence? Try protest every day. In cities all over the U.S. There's not one single mayor in this country who doesn't have at least one meeting a week with black community leaders, preachers, activists, whatever. They beg, plead, scream, shout, holler for help. The funerals for young black men gunned down by other young black men are huge. There are marches, demonstrations, protests. The President launches initiatives, the governors launch initiatives, the mayors launch initiatives, the cops launch initiatives, and keep them going.

It just doesn't get reported. Because the news isn't interested, because they are very, very sensitive to what sells, and what sells is stories that get people shocked, angry, and yelling. In other words, riots. In Cleveland, where there have been some very troubling police shootings, there have been regular demonstrations, many of which blocked traffic and inconvenienced thousands. Have you heard of them? I bet you haven't. Why? Because they didn't turn into riots.

And if the media aren't even going to report on demonstrations protesting white-cop-shooting-black-kid violence, what chance is there they'll report demonstrations protesting black-on-black violence?

If somebody throws a brick through a store window, now, THAT'll get Geraldo there!
 
Walter
+2
#5
Black lives matter, until they’re ended by black people
https://spectator.us/jazmine-barnes-black-lives-matter/

Sad but true.
 
spilledthebeer
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I've said it before, but I think you're more open to disagreement and less defensive than many folk, Dix, so I'll say it again.

No protest of black-on-black violence? Try protest every day. In cities all over the U.S. There's not one single mayor in this country who doesn't have at least one meeting a week with black community leaders, preachers, activists, whatever. They beg, plead, scream, shout, holler for help. The funerals for young black men gunned down by other young black men are huge. There are marches, demonstrations, protests. The President launches initiatives, the governors launch initiatives, the mayors launch initiatives, the cops launch initiatives, and keep them going.

It just doesn't get reported. Because the news isn't interested, because they are very, very sensitive to what sells, and what sells is stories that get people shocked, angry, and yelling. In other words, riots. In Cleveland, where there have been some very troubling police shootings, there have been regular demonstrations, many of which blocked traffic and inconvenienced thousands. Have you heard of them? I bet you haven't. Why? Because they didn't turn into riots.

And if the media aren't even going to report on demonstrations protesting white-cop-shooting-black-kid violence, what chance is there they'll report demonstrations protesting black-on-black violence?

If somebody throws a brick through a store window, now, THAT'll get Geraldo there!




POOR STUPID Tecumsehbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He thinks black people actually WANT TO END the



violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


What too many blacks want is to see their thieving, drug dealing, violence prone, welfare bum neighbour arrested and taken away in hand cuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So THERE WILL BE LESS COMPETITION ON THE BLOCK from other thieving, drug dealing, violence prone, welfare bums!!!!!!!!!!!!


The violence will end ONLY AFTER blacks decide that there must be a better way to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And there is such a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


Its just too bad that so many blacks consider that the "better way to live" involves what they consider selling out to whites and so the "better way" is widely rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NO WITNESSES to any crime- because blacks "dont snitch on other blacks" means cop hands are TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
I don't think black people want any single thing or think any single way. I know you do.

That's because you're a racist.
 
spilledthebeer
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I don't think black people want any single thing or think any single way. I know you do.

That's because you're a racist.



POOR STUPID TECUMSEHBONESFOR BRAINS exposes his bone head thoughts yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here in Toronto we have seen protests by weeping black mothers whose kids have died by violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And these women have asked why the police cannot DO MORE to end the violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lost in the black political posturing is the futile efforts by cops to GET ANYBODY TO COME FORWARD and speak to them about evidence of crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Potential black witnesses are deterred by the threat of retaliation by black gang bangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And HOW would black gang bangers KNOW who might have talked to the cops???????????????????????


Because too many deluded, ignorant and quite mis-guided blacks define cops as "the occupying army"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Too many idiot blacks think that cooperating in any way with cops makes you a sell out and traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This phrase "occupying army" was first used in Toronto by an ex Miami cop and black loud mouth named Arnold Minors- who was hired by Toronto Silly Hall councilors who expected him to provide "sensitivity training and instruction in race relations" to Toronto cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As it turned out - cops learned some lessons the political Hogs did not expect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Minors was NOT- as he claimed- an experienced detective who had successfully investigated many homicides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Minors was actually a low level TRAFFIC COP whose SHORT record as a cop hints at a rather sloppy lack of interest in police work of any sort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In spite of being exposed as a liar and a cheat who only got hired on the basis of completely FAKE CREDENTIALS- city hall Hogs DID NOT CANCEL the training sessions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


Toronto cops were forced to listen to Minors BLAME THEM for all that was wrong with Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That was 30 years ago and NOTHING HAS CHANGED down at Socialist Silly Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Toronto politicians persist in fully supporting the racist views espoused by fraud artist Minors- that cops are an occupying army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As long as that view prevails then black lives will be virtually WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blacks are sabotaging themselves with their RACIST AND DEFEATIST VALUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And they are being encouraged in that sabotage by shameless vote hungry LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Being called a racist by the likes of Tecumsehbonesforbrains is a BADGE OF HONOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
B00Mer
+1
#9
I was like, who started this stupid thread... oops
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I've said it before, but I think you're more open to disagreement and less defensive than many folk, Dix, so I'll say it again.

No protest of black-on-black violence? Try protest every day. In cities all over the U.S. There's not one single mayor in this country who doesn't have at least one meeting a week with black community leaders, preachers, activists, whatever. They beg, plead, scream, shout, holler for help. The funerals for young black men gunned down by other young black men are huge. There are marches, demonstrations, protests. The President launches initiatives, the governors launch initiatives, the mayors launch initiatives, the cops launch initiatives, and keep them going.

It just doesn't get reported. Because the news isn't interested, because they are very, very sensitive to what sells, and what sells is stories that get people shocked, angry, and yelling. In other words, riots. In Cleveland, where there have been some very troubling police shootings, there have been regular demonstrations, many of which blocked traffic and inconvenienced thousands. Have you heard of them? I bet you haven't. Why? Because they didn't turn into riots.

And if the media aren't even going to report on demonstrations protesting white-cop-shooting-black-kid violence, what chance is there they'll report demonstrations protesting black-on-black violence?

If somebody throws a brick through a store window, now, THAT'll get Geraldo there!



We if what you say is true than it's disgusting. I haven't seen anything that you say even remotely ever covered on TV. Blacks are demonstrating/rioting in the streets? Seriously?


So you're saying that the MSM simply aren't covering it? Or, has the PC crowd determined that it's too racist to discuss and bring to the forefront? Huh! Who knew? But I am willing to bet it's the latter.
 
Dixie Cup
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

We if what you say is true than it's disgusting. I haven't seen anything that you say even remotely ever covered on TV. Blacks are demonstrating/rioting in the streets? Seriously?


So you're saying that the MSM simply aren't covering it? Or, has the PC crowd determined that it's too racist to discuss and bring to the forefront? Huh! Who knew? But I am willing to bet it's the latter.



My apologies - It should read Blacks are demonstrating (not rioting) in the streets. Just got carried away with the anger I have when people take innocent lives and no one wants to do a damn thing about it; especially the communities involved and the people supposedly elected to do something constructive. It simply means having to take responsibility for each other and VOTING the scum who are in the position to do something about it and yet do nothing. It's senseless slaughter of the young (and sometimes not so young) and has to stop!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

We if what you say is true than it's disgusting. I haven't seen anything that you say even remotely ever covered on TV. Blacks are demonstrating/rioting in the streets? Seriously?
So you're saying that the MSM simply aren't covering it? Or, has the PC crowd determined that it's too racist to discuss and bring to the forefront? Huh! Who knew? But I am willing to bet it's the latter.

Whom do you think "the PC crowd" is? Do you really think the major media, all of which are corporations, are interested in anything but money?

I take back what I said. You are too defensive and hard-done-by to recognize a fundamental truth: corporations play for money. And only for money. That's why the same media corporations that rarely report white-cop-on-black-man shootings (maybe one in 20 gets national reporting) run all those execrable cops-are-hard-man-heroes television programmes.
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Whom do you think "the PC crowd" is? Do you really think the major media, all of which are corporations, are interested in anything but money?

I take back what I said. You are too defensive and hard-done-by to recognize a fundamental truth: corporations play for money. And only for money. That's why the same media corporations that rarely report white-cop-on-black-man shootings (maybe one in 20 gets national reporting) run all those execrable cops-are-hard-man-heroes television programmes.



Quite frankly, I detest the MSM with their biased reporting and while I try to stomach some of the crap they report periodically just to find out what's "trending" I do watch and look at other media sources to try to get a better handle on what is going on. Don't care about the money aspect but I do care about the truth of things which, to my mind, is relatively rare in the MSM - mostly opinions that no one gives a damn about. So, I agree with you in that respect.


I could care a less if you think I'm "defensive" (whatever that means) or not. I try to sort the "wheat from the chafe" and have my opinions based on what I think is more likely or reasonable.


But, whatever "turns your crank" Tech -
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Quite frankly, I detest the MSM with their biased reporting and while I try to stomach some of the crap they report periodically just to find out what's "trending" I do watch and look at other media sources to try to get a better handle on what is going on. Don't care about the money aspect but I do care about the truth of things which, to my mind, is relatively rare in the MSM - mostly opinions that no one gives a damn about. So, I agree with you in that respect.
I could care a less if you think I'm "defensive" (whatever that means) or not. I try to sort the "wheat from the chafe" and have my opinions based on what I think is more likely or reasonable.
But, whatever "turns your crank" Tech -

Why, Miss Dixie, are you offering to "turn my crank?"

Lawsy me, I am just BLUSHING! I never thought of you in that way a'tall!

You're like a sister to me.
 
taxslave
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Why, Miss Dixie, are you offering to "turn my crank?"
Lawsy me, I am just BLUSHING! I never thought of you in that way a'tall!
You're like a sister to me.

That's twisted.
 
spilledthebeer
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

That's twisted.


BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!



It is ONLY BLACK VOTES THAT COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As long as black voters and other special interest groups believe that sucking up to LIE-berals for scraps and crumbs is better than getting your own life then we will continue seeing dead blacks on the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blacks and natives simply have to find some sensible way to integrate into the modern world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


White people are not allowed to cheat the tax man by selling cigarettes under the table so why are natives so surprised when they end up in jail for selling cigarettes under the table???????????????????


White people who think that being a pimp or drug dealer or vendor of stolen property do understand that such a "career" carries a heavy risk of earning jail time so why are blacks so surprised when they get jail time?????????????????????



White criminals understand that in an encounter with cops- the cops always win in the end so why are black people so surprised about getting shot while resisting arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And our news media is certainly in business to tell us what they think and hope we want to hear- in exchange for profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Toronto Red Star caters to civil service union Hogs and their fellow travellers who DO NOT want stories about how corrupt and wasteful our govt is -since THEY ARE THE ONES PROFITING from that corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Globe and Mail caters to corporate business people who dont care about govt debts and corruption just so long as they are making a profit from it and getting tax breaks to hide some of their money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Toronto Sun caters to people of the private sector who have an honest interest in how their govt works and who want to see things running smoothly so govt will not accidentally roll over and CRUSH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Most main stream media is withering away because they are not presenting a strong and honest truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


People will not often pay for Toronto Red Star propaganda that they know is distorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


People consider mostly consider Globe and Mail biz news to be irrelevant to their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Toronto Sun and National Post present an honest political picture but it gets depressing to see exactly how carefully our LIE-beral govt is screwing us into the ground with massive debt and shameless vote buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Visual media cannot report honestly on anything much except care crashes and fires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Visual media too often simply inflames and angers people by presenting PARTIAL video of various events- usually cops confronting morons- without taking the time to explain HOW the event began or what provocation was offered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But........sometimes even media such as our LIE-beral loving CBC CAN see the hand writing on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CBC will occasionally divert from LIE-beral propaganda if they THINK the story is of major public interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One example would be CBC openly and strongly MOCKING the LIE-beral MyDemocracy web site with its distortions of truth, deliberately slanted questions and its invasion of privacy in that anybody who wanted to respond HAD TO give enough personal information that govt could - at the very least figure out what street you lived on- with the implication being that govt might chose to PUNISH people and districts with too many No voters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The MYDemocracy web site was so bad you only had two choices- you could "like" electoral reform or you could "love" electoral reform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anybody who wanted to "hate" electoral reform was rebuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



CBC recognized that LIE-berals had over played their hand and CBC did not wish to be caught out ignoring such blatant discrimination so they wisely sneered at MyDemocracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CBC also has made efforts to expose organized crime in Canada- long ago they did some documentaries on organized crime being involved in Cdn real estate but have given up such commentary for fear of upsetting certain ethnic voters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In the 2015 election- CBC BLATANTLY AND DELIBERATELY MISS-USED their poisoned interpretation of "fair use" of political comment to censor views hostile to LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Political comment is not covered by the standard copyright and plagiarism laws that would regulate books and other entertainment media as our democracy considers that an informed pubic making sound choices about voting is more important than royalties to authors making political comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yet in 2015, CBC had DELIBERATELY REFUSED to use or discuss news media that was critical of their LIE-beral propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



As for black lives- as long as blacks consider cops to be part of the problem INSTEAD OF BEING THE SOLUTION - then black lives DONT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The TRUTH IS AVAILABLE for those who choose to look for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And print media tends to be the most truthful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its just too bad that so many special interest groups want to KILL AND BURY THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Media is in business to tell us things we want to learn and right now too many of us want PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

That's twisted.

Thank you.
 
Danbones
#18
Yeah, that was very misogynist.

In most cases, misogynists do not even know that they hate women. Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...pot-misogynist
 
spilledthebeer
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I've said it before, but I think you're more open to disagreement and less defensive than many folk, Dix, so I'll say it again.

No protest of black-on-black violence? Try protest every day. In cities all over the U.S. There's not one single mayor in this country who doesn't have at least one meeting a week with black community leaders, preachers, activists, whatever. They beg, plead, scream, shout, holler for help. The funerals for young black men gunned down by other young black men are huge. There are marches, demonstrations, protests. The President launches initiatives, the governors launch initiatives, the mayors launch initiatives, the cops launch initiatives, and keep them going.

It just doesn't get reported. Because the news isn't interested, because they are very, very sensitive to what sells, and what sells is stories that get people shocked, angry, and yelling. In other words, riots. In Cleveland, where there have been some very troubling police shootings, there have been regular demonstrations, many of which blocked traffic and inconvenienced thousands. Have you heard of them? I bet you haven't. Why? Because they didn't turn into riots.

And if the media aren't even going to report on demonstrations protesting white-cop-shooting-black-kid violence, what chance is there they'll report demonstrations protesting black-on-black violence?

If somebody throws a brick through a store window, now, THAT'll get Geraldo there!




Poor Tecumsehbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just LOOK at the Fake News he is spewing about cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Having a bunch of black folks whining that cops dont do anything for them is NOT AN HONEST PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blacks generally refuse to talk to cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A black guy can be laying in a hospital bed with 5 bullet holes and he WONT SAY NOTHING to nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cause "snitches" get MORE BULLET HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And besides- the guy KNOWS who shot him and why and will be planning his revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HE DOESNT NEED cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And even worse- every time cops get a tip and go arrest some black guy there is immediate HOSTILE reaction from the community!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes- the same community that T-bonesforbrains says is desperately seeking police protection- will come out in force to protest the arrest of a black "brother'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


LIE-beral style hypocrisy is the order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And T-bonesforbrains is one truly great Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Too many black people live in a parallel economy dominated by drug dealers and hookers and pimps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And THEY dont want their "bidness" messed up by no cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So basically cops can only interact with that alternate economy when it spills over into the main stream world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Like the gang banger opening fire at the Eaton Centre a few years back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Where were the black protests for that attack in which more whites were hit with bullets than blacks?????????????????????



Commit a crime in an predominately white area and there are lots of witnesses for cops to talk to- but commit a crime in a predominately black area and the SILENCE is the order of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And Hypocrites like T-bonesforbrains will spin Fake News out of distorted facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
 
Tecumsehsbones
#20
Thank you for being you. I enjoy laughing at retards.
 
Walter
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Thank you for being you. I enjoy laughing at retards.

Hopefully, you used an electric razor.
 
spilledthebeer
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Thank you for being you. I enjoy laughing at retards.




So you spend a LOT of time looking in mirrors and ENJOYING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!