Sexist Trudeau ends funding for MAPI


Avro52
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Why wasn't $1.5 Million of it redirected to fund this as a part of the action over all?

No idea.

Just pointing out that their is more to this story and they are actually spending much more in a national strategy instead of a temporary 5 year funding plan.

Also, they have boosted funding for women’s issues abroad filling in the gap left by the US. Now with you all being feminists and all I’m sure you’re all pleased.

Unless of course your just trying to own the Libs here.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Avro52
+2
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The reason is that tater tot is probably too busy with hanging out at the cottage and speaking to the media once a day for 20 minutes, just no time to redirect those funds to existing organizations and what with his selfies, well, he's a busy man

Freeland is in charge. Trudeau is a hologram.
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
#33
Good point
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

No idea.
Just pointing out that their is more to this story and they are actually spending much more in a national strategy instead of a temporary 5 year funding plan.
Also, they have boosted funding for womenís issues abroad filling in the gap left by the US. Now with you all being feminists and all Iím sure youíre all pleased.
Unless of course your just trying to own the Libs here.

What gap? The US is not financing Trudeau's UN bid?
 
petros
+1
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, that should get him some love from the He-Man Woman Haters Club.

I worked with a full fledged MGTOW. The shit he would say and do was unbelievable. He went off on a woman at the Christmas party because she asked him for a light. Turned it was a board member's daughter. He had a shitty Christmas I'd assume. I never saw him again.
 
petros
+1
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Why wasn't $1.5 Million of it redirected to fund this as a part of the action over all?

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The reason is that tater tot is probably too busy with hanging out at the cottage and speaking to the media once a day for 20 minutes, just no time to redirect those funds to existing organizations and what with his selfies, well, he's a busy man

Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Freeland is in charge. Trudeau is a hologram.

That's the thing, he cant be there for photo ops until the house arrest anklet comes off.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I worked with a full fledged MGTOW. The shit he would say and do was unbelievable. He went off on a woman at the Christmas party because she asked him for a light. Turned it was a board member's daughter. He had a shitty Christmas I'd assume. I never saw him again.

Hmm. . . "Machine Gun Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided Missile?"

Just a guess.
 
Avro52
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What gap? The US is not financing Trudeau's UN bid?

Whatever the reason, they partially replaced US withdrawal of funding for contraception and family planning primarily in Africa.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#39
Do you think Trudie would be throwing this money around if he wasn't trying to buy votes for a UN seat?
 
Avro52
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Do you think Trudie would be throwing this money around if he wasn't trying to buy votes for a UN seat?

I don't know.

The facts say he put 20 million internationally for contraception issues and 75 million (way more than 1.5 million) for a national strategy on human trafficking, something Gin conveniently left out in his C&P.

I'm just filling in the gaps.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

I don't know.

The facts say he put 20 million internationally for contraception issues and 75 million (way more than 1.5 million) for a national strategy on human trafficking, something Gin conveniently left out in his C&P.

I'm just filling in the gaps.

Uh no, I didn't and no, you're not. Maybe you should learn to read better. And the $75 million isn't for a "national strategy", it's to form a committee. Which I CLEARLY spelled out.


And $20 million internationally for contraception? Why doesn't he do that here instead of pushing elective abortions as a human right?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#42
Abortion is fur!
 
lannguyen2020
#43
ūüėč
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

No idea.

Just pointing out that their is more to this story and they are actually spending much more in a national strategy instead of a temporary 5 year funding plan.

It wasn't temporary. It was a pilot project. That's what you do before going whole hog on idea. Make sure it's feasible and effective. MAPI was both. But since it was a Harper era project and since it was so successful, Groper won't renew it because that would give credit to Harper for doing something constructive about the problem

Trudy's $75 million "national strategy" so far consists of nothing but forming a committee. This pretty much ensures the bulk will go to the committee members while the remainder will go to those organizations who are in lock-step with his immature, simplistic ideology.


And after Trudeau's bullshit attitude towards Rachel Harder and Jody Wilson Raybould, I don't believe for one minute that Groper gives a shit about women unless they think exactly like he does and/or are willing to violate federal law and abuse our institutions, like he does.
 
Avro52
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Uh no, I didn't and no, you're not. Maybe you should learn to read better. And the $75 million isn't for a "national strategy", it's to form a committee. Which I CLEARLY spelled out.
And $20 million internationally for contraception? Why doesn't he do that here instead of pushing elective abortions as a human right?

You said it was for a committee, doesnít mean itís true. The funds are clearly allocated.

They do fund womenís contraception issues here and abroad.

Maybe if you get angrier it will make everything you say true.
 
Avro52
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

It wasn't temporary. It was a pilot project. That's what you do before going whole hog on idea. Make sure it's feasible and effective. MAPI was both. But since it was a Harper era project and since it was so successful, Groper won't renew it because that would give credit to Harper for doing something constructive about the problem
Trudy's $75 million "national strategy" so far consists of nothing but forming a committee. This pretty much ensures the bulk will go to the committee members while the remainder will go to those organizations who are in lock-step with his immature, simplistic ideology.
And after Trudeau's bullshit attitude towards Rachel Harder and Jody Wilson Raybould, I don't believe for one minute that Groper gives a shit about women unless they think exactly like he does and/or are willing to violate federal law and abuse our institutions, like he does.

Whatís funny is you think Trudeau is in charge. Ever been to a sporting event?
Trudeau is the guy in the costume firing the t-shirt cannon.