Canadians Are Officially Sick And Tired Of Justin Trudeau

EagleSmack
Things simply do not look good for Justin.

Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I think that whatever authority allowed him to retain control of his own staffing made a mistake. A big one. Trudeau is an arrogant person, IME, but has no track record. He must have said something like, if you want me, I get to choose my people.

Even then, you'd think someone would be riding shotgun, advising him on the go, and reporting back to the executive to prevent things like what happened in India. If they don't get a handle on him, he will defeat the Liberals all by himself.

Just not good at all.

captain morgan
+1
Just not ready

Murphy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Things simply do not look good for Justin.

Just not good at all.

But image can be corrected with the right agency. The Liberals have to turn things around. I would start by asking him to stop with the behaviours that are getting him bad press. If you visit China for example, wear a western suit. Put his family into the background.

He can still appear young and fresh, but not goofy. Image consultants to this for a living. They need to talk to one soon.

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Just not ready

Is that official ?

But image can be corrected with the right agency. The Liberals have to turn things around. I would start by asking him to stop with the behaviours that are getting him bad press. If you visit China for example, wear a western suit. Put his family into the background.

He can still appear young and fresh, but not goofy. Image consultants to this for a living. They need to talk to one soon.

How did Stephen Harper’s image consultant work out for him?

Murphy
+1
Harper was using one in the early days. I would say that it worked out well. He looked like less of a stumble bum. Toward the end, image consultants couldn't have saved him. Canadians wanted a change. But we are only a couple of years into Trudeau's time in office.

pgs

Harper was using one in the early days. I would say that it worked out well. He looked like less of a stumble bum. Toward the end, image consultants couldn't have saved him. Canadians wanted a change. But we are only a couple of years into Trudeau's time in office.

No the way he was dressed and made up on his addresses to Canadians made him look foolish . I believe that played a big part in hurting his image .

captain morgan

There is only so much that can be camouflaged through these consultants.

In the end, you can polish a turd all you like, but it will always be a piece if sh!t

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is that official ?

Yes

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How did Stephen Harper’s image consultant work out for him?

Harper had more than enough substance to offset the need for superficialities.

Tater tot, on the other hand has zero substance and absolutely relies on superficial qualities

Mowich
+2

petros
Won't be much longer before he goes from a forehead to an eighthead like pops.

Then he won't have nice hair.