Any particular reason why?

JLM
The taxpayer should have to house, feed, clothe and provide healthcare for this F**ker for the next 70 years?

Cody Legebokoff guilty of 4 counts of 1st degree murder - British Columbia - CBC News

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

The taxpayer should have to house, feed, clothe and provide healthcare for this F**ker for the next 70 years?

Cody Legebokoff guilty of 4 counts of 1st degree murder - British Columbia - CBC News

Since we can't kill him, its what we must do. Don't worry. He will be roaming and killing again in 25.

Cannuck

... Because thankfully we don't have the death penalty

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Since we can't kill him, its what we must do. Don't worry. He will be roaming and killing again in 25.

Sometimes they DO die in prison. We can hope.

lone wolf
+1
Cuz it's the Law....

...and we all know the Law can be a real donkey exhaust port at times.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

No he won't. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison. He's obviously a high risk to re-offend. I hope that someone "accidentally" offs him in prison.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

No he won't. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison. He's obviously a high risk to re-offend. I hope that someone "accidentally" offs him in prison.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I was under the impression you are against capital punishment.-

shadowshiv
+3
#8  Top Rated Post

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I was under the impression you are against capital punishment.-

Your impression is wrong.

I am all for the death penalty, but only in cases where there is no shadow of a doubt that the person is guilty. Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olsen, ones like that.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Your impression is wrong.

I am all for the death penalty, but only in cases where there is no shadow of a doubt that the person is guilty. Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olsen, ones like that.

Mea Culpa. Careful about Bernardo, I've just heard in the past few weeks that there is speculation he didn't actually commit any murders................it was all dear sweet little Karla.

Praxius
Why?

Because we're a utopian Star Trek society. Perfect in every way.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Well you should do.

Tecumsehsbones

Well, he DID help Frodo destroy the One Ring.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Well you should do.

Do you? You need it worse than we do!

Cannuck

Mea Culpa. Careful about Bernardo, I've just heard in the past few weeks that there is speculation he didn't actually commit any murders................it was all dear sweet little Karla.

I've heard in the past few weeks that Elvis is still alive and vaccinations cause autism

taxslave

One of many faults of our sob sister society.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

One of many faults of our sob sister society.

Yes, it's unfortunate that so many people can't seem to understand that giving incompetent and dysfunctional governments the authority to kill its citizens is not the best idea. Fortunately, there are enough people like me that can educate the simpletons.

Kreskin
Why put him out of his misery when there is a very lengthy term of misery ahead of him?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Why put him out of his misery when there is a very lengthy term of misery ahead of him?

$$$$

Kreskin

$$$$

The DP costs more.

JLM

Yes, it's unfortunate that so many people can't seem to understand that giving incompetent and dysfunctional governments the authority to kill its citizens is not the best idea. Fortunately, there are enough people like me that can educate the simpletons.

Yep, you could certainly educate the simpletons, making them even bigger simpletons.

The DP costs more.

Only if it's not done properly.

Cannuck
Who, other than a simpleton, would think education would make one more of a simpleton?

Kreskin
+1

Yep, you could certainly educate the simpletons, making them even bigger simpletons.

Only if it's not done properly.

Like without the courts?

JLM

Who, other than a simpleton, would think education would make one more of a simpleton?

Just people who make a full time job out of being simple! (Do you work at it or do you come by it naturally?)

Like without the courts?

Nope- without the endless time lapses when nothing is happening. How long has Scott Peterson been on death row?

Cannuck

Just people who make a full time job out of being simple!

I doubt you make a full time job of it. That requires commitment

Quote:

(Do you work at it or do you come by it naturally?)

You are mistaken again. You are the one that believes educating people makes them more simple (well...you probably don't actually believe that. You just have some difficulty expressing your thoughts. That happens as you age)