Any particular reason why?


JLM
-1
#1
The taxpayer should have to house, feed, clothe and provide healthcare for this F**ker for the next 70 years?


Cody Legebokoff guilty of 4 counts of 1st degree murder - British Columbia - CBC News
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

The taxpayer should have to house, feed, clothe and provide healthcare for this F**ker for the next 70 years?


Cody Legebokoff guilty of 4 counts of 1st degree murder - British Columbia - CBC News


Since we can't kill him, its what we must do. Don't worry. He will be roaming and killing again in 25.
 
Cannuck
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

The taxpayer should have to house, feed, clothe and provide healthcare for this F**ker for the next 70 years?

... Because thankfully we don't have the death penalty
 
Twila
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Since we can't kill him, its what we must do. Don't worry. He will be roaming and killing again in 25.

Sometimes they DO die in prison. We can hope.
 
lone wolf
+1
#5
Cuz it's the Law....


...and we all know the Law can be a real donkey exhaust port at times.
 
shadowshiv
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Since we can't kill him, its what we must do. Don't worry. He will be roaming and killing again in 25.



No he won't. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison. He's obviously a high risk to re-offend. I hope that someone "accidentally" offs him in prison.
 
JLM
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

No he won't. He's going to spend the rest of his life in prison. He's obviously a high risk to re-offend. I hope that someone "accidentally" offs him in prison.


Perhaps I'm mistaken but I was under the impression you are against capital punishment.-
 
shadowshiv
+3
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I was under the impression you are against capital punishment.-



Your impression is wrong.


I am all for the death penalty, but only in cases where there is no shadow of a doubt that the person is guilty. Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olsen, ones like that.
 
JLM
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Your impression is wrong.


I am all for the death penalty, but only in cases where there is no shadow of a doubt that the person is guilty. Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olsen, ones like that.


Mea Culpa. Careful about Bernardo, I've just heard in the past few weeks that there is speculation he didn't actually commit any murders................it was all dear sweet little Karla.
 
Praxius
#10
Why?

Because we're a utopian Star Trek society. Perfect in every way.
 
Blackleaf
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

... Because thankfully we don't have the death penalty


Well you should do.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12


Well, he DID help Frodo destroy the One Ring.
 
JLM
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Well you should do.


Do you? You need it worse than we do!
 
Cannuck
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Mea Culpa. Careful about Bernardo, I've just heard in the past few weeks that there is speculation he didn't actually commit any murders................it was all dear sweet little Karla.

I've heard in the past few weeks that Elvis is still alive and vaccinations cause autism
 
taxslave
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

... Because thankfully we don't have the death penalty

One of many faults of our sob sister society.
 
Cannuck
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

One of many faults of our sob sister society.

Yes, it's unfortunate that so many people can't seem to understand that giving incompetent and dysfunctional governments the authority to kill its citizens is not the best idea. Fortunately, there are enough people like me that can educate the simpletons.
 
Kreskin
#17
Why put him out of his misery when there is a very lengthy term of misery ahead of him?
 
JLM
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Why put him out of his misery when there is a very lengthy term of misery ahead of him?


$$$$
 
Kreskin
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

$$$$

The DP costs more.
 
JLM
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Yes, it's unfortunate that so many people can't seem to understand that giving incompetent and dysfunctional governments the authority to kill its citizens is not the best idea. Fortunately, there are enough people like me that can educate the simpletons.


Yep, you could certainly educate the simpletons, making them even bigger simpletons.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

The DP costs more.


Only if it's not done properly.
 
Cannuck
#21
Who, other than a simpleton, would think education would make one more of a simpleton?
 
Kreskin
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yep, you could certainly educate the simpletons, making them even bigger simpletons.




Only if it's not done properly.

Like without the courts?
 
JLM
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Who, other than a simpleton, would think education would make one more of a simpleton?


Just people who make a full time job out of being simple! (Do you work at it or do you come by it naturally?)

Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Like without the courts?


Nope- without the endless time lapses when nothing is happening. How long has Scott Peterson been on death row?
 
Cannuck
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Just people who make a full time job out of being simple!

I doubt you make a full time job of it. That requires commitment

Quote:

(Do you work at it or do you come by it naturally?)

You are mistaken again. You are the one that believes educating people makes them more simple (well...you probably don't actually believe that. You just have some difficulty expressing your thoughts. That happens as you age)
 

Similar Threads

22
Your Reason......
by DaSleeper | Dec 16th, 2013
43
Another Reason To Buy Canadian
by CanadianLove | Feb 9th, 2009
88
The End of Reason
by Jo Canadian | Apr 17th, 2005