Gun Control is Completely Useless.

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If it were up to the people of Canada there wouldn't be any guns in this country.
https://globalnews.ca/news/6982152/c...an-ipsos-poll/
After the federal government unveiled a new ďassault-styleĒ gun ban earlier this month, almost nine in 10 Canadians believe Ottawa should be spending more to crack down on firearms smuggled across the Canada-U.S. border, according to a new poll conducted by Ipsos exclusively for Global News.
And while a third of Canadians believe the recent ban on 1,500 of those weapons goes too far, eight in 10 say they agree with the move and about 70 per cent believe all handguns should be prohibited as well, the poll suggests.

I see your math isnt any better than globals. 1/3....or 3.3/10 feel the gun law went too far, and 8/10 agree with it? Come on now, this is elementary grade math.

Hoid
If it was up to the Canadian people there would be no guns in Canada.

gerryh
+3

You want my guns? Come get em.

pgs
Free Thinker
+3

Most of us have a baseball bat behind the door as first line of Defense . The guns come out later .

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Most of us have a baseball bat behind the door as first line of Defense . The guns come out later .

Most of us do not own a gun and have never owned a gun and will never own a gun.

Most of us would prefer that none of us have a gun.

Of course I'm only talking about Canadians. I have no idea how many of you own guns.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+2

....Of course I'm only talking about Canadians. I have no idea how many of you own guns.

When you were only talking about Canadians, How are you defining Canadians in that it excludes the people you were referring to that own guns? Are the Canadiens youíre referring to being the real Canadians only east of a certain border line or something???

Colpy
Conservative
+4

If it is black and scary it must be gone .

Yeah.

And, more importantly, the gov't is literally lawless in this particular manner. There is no law that bans parts for AR 15s, nor any law that prevents their import, nor any law that allows them to seize these parts from businesses or individuals.

One small business had $9,000 worth of inventory seized, NONE of which was illegal.

Are these idiots trying to inspire violent revolt?

Justin is not Emperor, despite his obvious delusions.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Most of us do not own a gun and have never owned a gun and will never own a gun.

Of course I'm only talking about Canadians. I have no idea how many of you own guns.

An idiotic post. Before blurting out absolute garbage why don't you check to see how many hunting licenses are issued annually. I would bet in B.C. alone it would number in the tens of thousands.

pgs
Free Thinker

Donít worry Hoid my bat can do lots of damage .

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Don’t worry Hoid my bat can do lots of damage .

No, no they should be banned since they are the original automatic assault weapon in history, they don't even need to be reloaded.

DaSleeper
+1

Don't forget ladders are more dangerous than guns
We call for mandatory ladder registration in Canada and a ban on ladders over 10 feet long

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Don't forget ladders are more dangerous than guns
We call for mandatory ladder registration in Canada and a ban on ladders over 10 feet long

Black tactical assault ladders. We need to tighten up our borders!!

Hoid

You appear to have hit yourself in the head too many times with it.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

When you were only talking about Canadians, How are you defining Canadians in that it excludes the people you were referring to that own guns? Are the Canadiens you’re referring to being the real Canadians only east of a certain border line or something???

I am referring to the people who want everyone in Ontario to get covid not being counted as Canadians.

The vast majority of Canadians will never lay eyes on a gun in their lifetime.

That is one of the many things that makes this country so great.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

I am referring to the people who want everyone in Ontario to get covid not being counted as Canadians.

Mostly bull shit. Anyone who enters a sporting goods store will lay eyes on a gun and many will purchase one. Do a survey of the population in the Chilcotin and I'd bet you'd find about 95% of them own one or several guns! Again you are talking out your ass!

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Mostly bull shit. Anyone who enters a sporting goods store will lay eyes on a gun and many will purchase one. Do a survey of the population in the Chilcotin and I'd bet you'd find about 95% of them own one or several guns! Again you are talking out your ass!

His neighbours in Woss probably reach the same percentage.

Colpy
Conservative
+2
Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid

Quote:

Hilarious!

Man, you need to get out of your Mommy's basement more.

We are one of the countries with the most guns in private hands, number 7 out of a listed 230 nations. In Canada, there are 34.7 guns for every 100 people. There are an estimated 12,708,000 guns in Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estima...ita_by_country

Almost every Canadian will "lay eyes on a gun in their lifetime", if they venture into a Canadian Tire, or a Walmart anywhere except the Utopia of the Stupid, the GTA.

Gun ownership is more popular than playing hockey in Canada.

Colpy
Conservative
+2