personal baggage

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

It was Thursday, so it was my day off. However, I am free this evening.

I can't believe I said that! Crap, hope I don't find myself "red-ified".

lol... I picture a whole 'hubby membership list', with half a dozen red names on it... lol.

Ariadne
There's also quite a debate surrounding playground bullying. One naturally questions whether the physical punishment starts at home and carries onto the playground in the form of bullying. If so, is legislation surrounding corporal punishment strict enough? Without conclusive proof that corporal punishment causes playground bullying, is it better to leave corporal punishment in the hands of parents and educators until the child reaches the age of 12 ... and then expect the child not to try the same thing on anyone younger than 12?

karrie
that would probably make a great thread ariadne. the politics surrounding corporal punishment are a definite hotbed.

Ariadne
Sure seems like. I'm sure someone would like to start the thread ...

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

that would probably make a great thread ariadne. the politics surrounding corporal punishment are a definite hotbed.

Or we can start one on 'Hot beds' and 'Hot tubs "

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

Or we can start one on 'Hot beds' and 'Hot tubs "

hotbeds and hot tubs hey? A whole thread devoted to drunken debate in a hot tub?

El Barto

hotbeds and hot tubs hey? A whole thread devoted to drunken debate in a hot tub?

yes and another one about cold beer

karrie

yes and another one about cold beer

just no beer IN the hot tub... have you ever seen what happens when you get beer in your hot tub? ugh.

El Barto

just no beer IN the hot tub... have you ever seen what happens when you get beer in your hot tub? ugh.

no but i can get out to pee if you want

DurkaDurka
Thanks for the negative rep comment, I assume that being Tried. You bring drama like this to a public board, expect comments you won't like. I was quite sympathizing to your situation until you created multiple Jerry Springer threads.

karrie

no but i can get out to pee if you want

what? you're supposed to get out!?

El Barto

what? you're supposed to get out!?

was it that mess you were talking about?

karrie

was it that mess you were talking about?

ha... no, I was actually talking about dropped beer in the hot tub.

Man that wrecks the water fast.

El Barto

ha... no, I was actually talking about dropped beer in the hot tub.

Man that wrecks the water fast.

so does pee

shadowshiv

lol... I picture a whole 'hubby membership list', with half a dozen red names on it... lol.

I'm still waiting for the purple.

Ariadne
Who spilled their beer in the hot tub? What was that about hot tubs and hay beds?

triedit
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Thanks for the negative rep comment, I assume that being Tried. You bring drama like this to a public board, expect comments you won't like. I was quite sympathizing to your situation until you created multiple Jerry Springer threads.

Sorry to disappoint, Durka but it wasn't me. I sign mine.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by triedit View Post

Sorry to disappoint, Durka but it wasn't me. I sign mine.

One of your minions then I take it. I wouldn't mind a negative rep comment if I actually was rude in a prior comment, which I wasn't.

shadowshiv

One of your minions then I take it. I wouldn't mind a negative rep comment if I actually was rude in a prior comment, which I wasn't.

I don't think that she actually has minions here, Durka.

karrie
hey, I want minions!

El Barto

hey, I want minions!

can you chew on those?
like filet mingnons?

DurkaDurka

hey, I want minions!

Sign me up, I'm cheaper then a mexican. I will tend to your fruit and wash your car everday for the affordable sum of $2.00.

triedit

yeah it's all my fault. I have so much power.

karrie
hmmm... I think the minute you start chewing on someone, no matter what part it is, it bumps them from minion to a different classification. That could just be my limited knowledge on the subject at work though.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by triedit View Post

yeah it's all my fault. I have so much power.

You are a Ghost whisperer aren't ya, you have your Banshee's spying on me?

shadowshiv

hey, I want minions!

I had Minions when I was the Dark Overlord over at the Space forums. They even had little "patches" that they "wore" as their Sigpics.

karrie

Sign me up, I'm cheaper then a mexican. I will tend to your fruit and wash your car everday for the affordable sum of $2.00.

sweet! $2 a day is a good deal. But, I rarely drive. Would you wash my feet everyday instead? I think they take less time, so perhaps we could lower your wage to say $1.50?

shadowshiv

hmmm... I think the minute you start chewing on someone, no matter what part it is, it bumps them from minion to a different classification. That could just be my limited knowledge on the subject at work though.

That would make you a Ghoul. Will you be my ghoulfriend, Karrie?

karrie

I had Minions when I was the Dark Overlord over at the Space forums. They even had little "patches" that they "wore" as their Sigpics.

well then, perhaps we can jointly own Durka, since you, quatrus, obviously know more about being an overlord than I do.

karrie

That would make you a Ghoul. Will you be my ghoulfriend, Karrie?

hmmm... wife AND ghoulfriend? Why not, weirder things have happened.