Donald Trump's approval rating slips to all-time low in new poll

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Donald Trump's approval rating slips to all-time low in new poll

Donald Trump’s approval ratings have plumbed new depths as less than a third of Americans now back his leadership, a poll has suggested.

Just 32 per cent of voters say they approve of the way the billionaire is handling the pressures of the Oval Office, while 67 per cent disapprove, according to a survey by the Associated Press and the NORC Centre for Public Affairs Research.

Less than a fifth – 19 per cent – said they believed the President understood their needs and problems, while only 23 per cent said they thought he was honest.

The findings showed Mr Trump’s approval rating had slipped a full 10 points since March.

The analytics website FiveThirtyEight’s poll tracker showed the President’s average approval rating sitting at about 38 per cent.

More than 60 percent of Americans disapprove of how Mr Trump is handling race relations, foreign policy and immigration.

His stock is falling even among Republicans, AP-NORC’s survey said. In March 80 per cent believed he was doing a good job but this has now slipped to just 67 per cent.

Voters also had a low opinion of Mr Trump’s response to the devastation wrought by Hurricane Maria on Puerto Rico, it was reported this week.

Again only 32 per cent approved of the way he was handling the disaster, AP-NORC found, though 48 per cent had backed his response to earlier hurricane damage in Texas and Florida.

Before a visit to the US territory, Mr Trump lashed out at the mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yulín Cruz. Once on the island he urged officials to say positive things about his administration and threw rolls of paper towels into the crowd at a relief centre.

Whatever Mr Trump’s troubles, Congress was held in even lower regard among those surveyed by AP-NORC.

Only 18 per cent approved of how it was working, with 81 per cent actively disapproving. More than half, or 51 per cent, strongly disapproved.

The gloomy outlook was encapsulated by the proportion of voters who said they were confident the US was headed in the right direction – a mere 24 per cent.

Donald Trump's approval rating slips to all-time low in new poll | The Independent

Less than 25% say they think Trump is honest. Only 1 out of four! Prepare for departure, DJT...

...and Sadly 25% still like him. They are the deplorables.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
And polls told us the NDP were ahead of the Liberals going into last Canadian Election , and that Hillary Clinton had a lock on the last American Presidential election .

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And polls told us the NDP were ahead of the Liberals going into last Canadian Election , and that Hillary Clinton had a lock on the last American Presidential election .

Wrong on both counts.

The federal election polls showed an upswing for the Liberals about a week before the election and the US national polls showed both candidates within 5% of each other.

Why do you have to lie?

Walter
+2 / -1
I'm so thankful that Mrs Clinton is not POTUS.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I'm so thankful that Mrs Clinton is not POTUS.

I'm so thankful that you're not one of our country's political leaders.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm so thankful that you're not one of our country's political leaders.

I'm thankful Walter is so f*cking old, that dotard curmudgeon has one foot in the grave.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I'm thankful Walter is so f*cking old, that dotard curmudgeon has one foot in the grave.

And rent-free in yer thoughts.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

And rent-free in yer thoughts.

That's why I have pages of Reds from you..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Well he has gone up a point since last time I had to answer one of these BULLSH!T threads with the facts.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President
http://news.gallup.com/poll/202742/o...campaign=tiles

WOW eh?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well he has gone up a point since last time I had to answer one of these BULLSH!T threads with the facts.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance

WOW eh?

Read your own article says pretty much the same as the one above..

The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16.

President Twitter

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

WOW eh?

And who cares about polls for a president who is no longer in power? Why don't you include a few more; lets say from GW. Bush and Clinton.