personal baggage

DurkaDurka
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

sweet! $2 a day is a good deal. But, I rarely drive. Would you wash my feet everyday instead? I think they take less time, so perhaps we could lower your wage to say $1.50?

I would chew your bunions for $2.00/day, I like my work.
 
triedit
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

You are a Ghost whisperer aren't ya, you have your Banshee's spying on me?

Indeed I do. And taking photos when yer nekkid.
 
shadowshiv
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

sweet! $2 a day is a good deal. But, I rarely drive. Would you wash my feet everyday instead? I think they take less time, so perhaps we could lower your wage to say $1.50?

I believe your feel would be absolutely ghoulish to look at.
 
karrie
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

I would chew your bunions for $2.00/day, I like my work.

no chewing necessary, I have cute feet.
 
shadowshiv
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

well then, perhaps we can jointly own Durka, since you, quatrus, obviously know more about being an overlord than I do.

I can teach you all the ways of evilness(for when I want a vacation). And it will only cost you...well, I'll think of something.
 
DurkaDurka
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

That would make you a Ghoul. Will you be my ghoulfriend, Karrie?

Shadow, you are the sweetest talking internet persona I have ever encountered. You are a binary pimp.
 
DurkaDurka
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by triedit View Post

Indeed I do. And taking photos when yer nekkid.

not the one's where I am wearing the peacock outfit I hope.
 
shadowshiv
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

hmmm... wife AND ghoulfriend? Why not, weirder things have happened.

Not too often, they don't.
 
DurkaDurka
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

no chewing necessary, I have cute feet.

All the better, my mouth is designed for pedicures, my incisors can sculpt nails like freddy kruger.
 
karrie
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I can teach you all the ways of evilness(for when I want a vacation). And it will only cost you...well, I'll think of something.

cost me? seriously? After *I* built the hot tub pad without your help? You're turning out to not bring many perks to the table hubby quatrus. Hmph.
 
shadowshiv
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Shadow, you are the sweetest talking internet persona I have ever encountered. You are a binary pimp.

I have some extra money to burn. Would you like to direct a television series I created? I call it Pimp My Bride. It promises to be quite popular with boys and ghouls.
 
shadowshiv
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

cost me? seriously? After *I* built the hot tub pad without your help? You're turning out to not bring many perks to the table hubby quatrus. Hmph.

Yes, but I can use some of my lesser Minions to take out your enemies...and I don't mean to dinner.
 
DurkaDurka
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I have some extra money to burn. Would you like to direct a television series I created? I call it Pimp My Bride. It promises to be quite popular with boys and ghouls.

ohhh... I work for ExpressVu at the broadcast centre, maybe I can convince the production managers to grant you your wish.
 
karrie
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

All the better, my mouth is designed for pedicures, my incisors can sculpt nails like freddy kruger.


with my ticklish feet, you'd best have a jaw of concrete as well, because I guarantee you'll get kicked. A lot.
 
El Barto
#105
Ok , while you guys are still chatting someone pass me a beer , I don't plan to get out of this hot tub.
 
karrie
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I have some extra money to burn. Would you like to direct a television series I created? I call it Pimp My Bride. It promises to be quite popular with boys and ghouls.

that bears promise.

A friend and I recently saw a program on Discovery entitled 'Fat Fiancees' and considered turning it into a vile reality show, where the woman doesn't get to be married unless she loses 60 or more pounds before the big day. I think it could compete quite well with Pimp my Bride
 
DurkaDurka
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

with my ticklish feet, you'd best have a jaw of concrete as well, because I guarantee you'll get kicked. A lot.

I like a women who kicks like a horse, commence!
 
karrie
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

Ok , while you guys are still chatting someone pass me a beer , I don't plan to get out of this hot tub.

 
DurkaDurka
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

Ok , while you guys are still chatting someone pass me a beer , I don't plan to get out of this hot tub.

get your own beer you lazy Frenchy! By the way, don't smell the bubbles coming to the surface.
 
El Barto
#110
oh oh .................is that a floater?
 
shadowshiv
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

ohhh... I work for ExpressVu at the broadcast centre, maybe I can convince the production managers to grant you your wish.

ExpressVu? Yes, you truly are evil enough to be a Minion. Excellent work!
 
DurkaDurka
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

ExpressVu? Yes, you truly are evil enough to be a Minion. Excellent work!

lol, I want to be an imp, I will obey all your commands evil boss.
 
shadowshiv
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

that bears promise.

A friend and I recently saw a program on Discovery entitled 'Fat Fiancees' and considered turning it into a vile reality show, where the woman doesn't get to be married unless she loses 60 or more pounds before the big day. I think it could compete quite well with Pimp my Bride

So this would be a bad time to mention that I am Hubby #4 which makes you my...

G'bye!
 
DurkaDurka
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

oh oh .................is that a floater?

yeah, taco bell milkshake for you my friend.
 
El Barto
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

yeah, taco bell milkshake for you my friend.

does it help to sooth the afterburns?
 
shadowshiv
#116
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

lol, I want to be an imp, I will obey all your commands evil boss.

You would be more than just a mere Imp.

I think a Daemon would be more along your lines...
 
shadowshiv
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

yeah, taco bell milkshake for you my friend.

Mmmmm! Creamilicious!
 
DurkaDurka
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by El Barto View Post

does it help to sooth the afterburns?

it will curl your side burns
 
karrie
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

So this would be a bad time to mention that I am Hubby #4 which makes you my...

...bride.

yes... but you're Quatrus. Primus, Secondus, and Tertius have rights which supercede your own. Ha!
 
shadowshiv
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

...bride.

yes... but you're Quatrus. Primus, Secondus, and Tertius have rights which supercede your own. Ha!

Dang. I guess being a Dark Overlord doesn't guarantee everything. Or does it?

KHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
 

Similar Threads

9
Air Canada Baggage: The Olympics
by AirCAPassenger | Jan 22nd, 2010