UK Opens E-Passport Gates To CANZUK Countries

B00Mer
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
NOV 1, 2018 —

As part of the 2018 budget, the UK government has revealed that citizens of Canada, Australia and New Zealand will be able to use e-passport gates to enter the United Kingdom, thereby easing movement of all visitors and permit holders at UK airports.

Chancellor Philip Hammond announced the plans to make it easier for citizens from Canada, Australia and New Zealand to come to the United Kingdom, either to visit or work, in a Budget to prepare the United Kingdom for its upcoming departure from the European Union.

Read more:
http://www.canzukinternational.com/2...rt-canzuk.html

In addition, CANZUK International’s online petition, advocating free movement of citizens between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, has received over a quarter of a million signatures (and is continuing to rise).

The petition is one of the most viewed petitions of all time on Change.org, as thousands of people have signed and shared online, demonstrating huge support for the CANZUK campaign and promoting its proposal as one of the fastest growing issues within international politics.

Read more:
http://www.canzukinternational.com/2...-petition.html

CANZUK International is clearly making a significant impact within the national governments of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. However, we can only continue our work towards free movement and free trade between these countries with your help:

Donate to CANZUK International:
We rely solely on financial donations from the general public to ensure that free movement and free trade between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom is recognised and discussed among MPs, senior government officials and diplomats. Please help us continue our campaign by donating today:
http://www.canzukinternational.com/donate

Like us on Facebook:
Our campaign reaches thousands of people every week from supporters liking and sharing our online content. You can view all of our latest updates at:
http://www.facebook.com/CANZUKInternational

Follow us on Twitter:
With every follow and retweet, we generate greater publicity for our campaign among government officials and the general public. Please follow us at:
http://www.twitter.com/CANZUK

It only takes a moment to help our campaign by donating online and supporting us on social media. We appreciate all forms of support, and with your help, we will achieve our objective of establishing free movement and free trade between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

For more information, please visit our website at:

www.canzukinternational.com

CANZUK International

White_Unifier
I support CANZUk but only on the condition that it remain an open CANZUK. An open CANZUK could benefit Canada as it would supplement Canada's already-existing trade relations. A closed CANZUK would devastate Canada's economy as it would replace trade relations that are far more important to Canada than far-flung countries at all ends of the world. For Canada, CANZUK must remain an added bonus, not our primary source of trade.

MHz
I missed the part where it said our passports are hack proof now. I kind of like the idea they can be created on the spot by anybody with the right password.

Think of the time and money international hit squads will save in just one year alone. Hockey bag that you needs both hands to carry and it 'clinks' as you walk with now be, 'Your ride is waiting, Sir, good hunting.'

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I support CANZUk but only on the condition that it remain an open CANZUK. An open CANZUK could benefit Canada as it would supplement Canada's already-existing trade relations. A closed CANZUK would devastate Canada's economy as it would replace trade relations that are far more important to Canada than far-flung countries at all ends of the world. For Canada, CANZUK must remain an added bonus, not our primary source of trade.

You in the same language class as Christian?

I can see Venezuela from my place, why can't the collective??

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You in the same language class as Christian?
I can see Venezuela from my place, why can't the collective??

What I meant was that any CANZUK agreement must not limit Canada's ability to trade with non-CANZUK states, otherwise it would not be worthwhile. Again, I can see the benefits of CANZUK, but only as a supplementary agreement, not a replacement for broader global trade.

MHz
Are you trying to get around sanctions put in place by the US?? Does Russia need a base in Cuba before the 1960 sanctions are lifted for good?

EU will buy as much NG as they need from whomever. They can change the trickle coming from the US onto a flood with lines from Russia and Iran. The US is not as important to the EU as the EU is.

We might as well start flying the US flag for free. Being friends with them eliminates some countries and the sanction we follow in support drives away the rest. If we support the US over giving food to parents who are watching their children starve we are making sure we have fewer friends than the US does in the world that is now awake.

White_Unifier
Of course Canada never should have agreed to the USMCA imposing restrictions on our freedom to negotiate trade agreements with 'non-market' states. That just makes the US a non-market state for wanting to impose such a rule.

Serryah
Personally think this is a fan-freakin'-tastic idea and about time.

I may get to the UK to visit friends yet!

MHz
How long is the other line where you are??
I hear the new plane seats can read your vitals and compare it to known patterns used by 'bad people', thank goodness and just in time to do it using off the shelf parts.
Divine or man-made?
Discuss . . .

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Of course Canada never should have agreed to the USMCA imposing restrictions on our freedom to negotiate trade agreements with 'non-market' states. That just makes the US a non-market state for wanting to impose such a rule.

I call the former owners of the Canadian drinking straw industry that is now in shambles to the stand. (if there was one that is) as a witness to how solid Canada's backbone is. The tern 'yogurt like' is a phrase I have recently heard. In that case a cure might be as easy as blending 1 scoop yogurt to 5 scoops low-grade tar-sand so it can be used as a substitute for gravel
and can be shipped
and not come out as 1 lump
and when put in at a depth of 6" or more it is still self-binding so you put it down once
and the on/off seam is the only transition point that needs maintenance
and you have a unique Canadian product, 'dustless gravel'
and the old dump sites can bring that back so there is a big stockpile that is ready for shipping. The stuff with a bit of peat is a bit cheaper and the peat gets beat out by traffic. Top soil is not a pollutant unless it glows in the dark under a full moon in winter, scratch that, a dark and stormy night, the old kind rather than it's a night with a hooker.

Ballistic cloth using the dandelion seed 'parachute' is still a well kept secret so no use harvesting them yet. I think hemp would be easier to work with really. That should stumble the Borg machine.