Capacity

View Poll Results: Swedish Nazi is 6 thousand people
Down 0 0%
Over 0 0%
I only opponents 1 50.00%
Excastly 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Christian
I think about Swedish Nazis how does it grow in size, but I think as in the United States about 6000 Nazis also in Sweden.

Hoof Hearted
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
I chose #4...'Excastly'.

Because like you, it makes no sense at all. Glad to see your lobotomy was a success, though.

petros
I only opponents was my choice.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I chose #4...'Excastly'.

Because like you, it makes no sense at all. Glad to see your lobotomy was a success, though.

What is your guess for the number involved in Operation Paperclip when Nazi SS were smuggled into the US and set up running NASA and the CIA.

It appears some were forced to become Jewish as that is the only group that jumped 'a lot' when just prior there was a 'quota'. Sounds racist to me.
Discuss??

Christian
Visits in Northern Europe are peaceful, but there are also criminals around it who perceive at least one hundred people in death every year of Sweden's immediate environment.

MHz
The Netherlands seem to be were the Jews went after they left Portugal. The Dutch came out (1600) and conquered the world in something like 50 years and they have been the merchants and explorers ever since and they just bought an army when they needed one. The Dutch-East India Company was front and center that far back and they never give up anything, let alone home-base.

Christian
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Discuss??

Yep. Would rather like thus special.

Christian
That I wanted a Jews free world when I thought Nazis and Islamists are the same they hates Jews.

But I had Nazis in mind It's a smaller species in the world but I only knew a Nazi and he liked music.

Islamists is the new species in the West but of course I liked Islamists.

Christian
I thought music more Nazi in its entirety.

MHz
Processing . . .

Christian
I think 6000 nazars are the biggest sum in Sweden according to my thinking.

Christian

Processing . . .

Mean hate inside or you're thinking now ??

MHz
+1
Thinking . . . . it may take me awhile, I have some other things on the go.

Christian

Thinking . . . . it may take me awhile, I have some other things on the go.

Both thinking and knowing is a good faith, but no foundation for a planned place in heaven or I would never go to heaven. Thinking a little so knowing the things that are also my faith or else it's harder to believe but I think it's Christ.

Christian
Liked Islamists plus a Nazi I had as meet as possible not involved by opponents.

Christian
I had imagined Finland is largely left-winged like the rest of the world, only a few nazars exist.