'It's okay to be white' signs posted around Halifax

White_Unifier
+1
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...ifax-1.4887174

Even if the people putting these posters up are Nazis, how can any reasonable disagree with the message that 'it's okay to be white?'

taxslave
+1
Only a rascist could consider these signs rascist.

Kreskin
White kids often think they are abnormally white.

MHz
+2
We need a sign that says 'No Signs Allowed'

Johnnny
+1
Says in the article it's not a hate crime so this is not even an issue worth bringing media attention too.

Johnnny
CBC for another win.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

CBC for another win.

If some white nationalists put up these posters just to raise opposition to the idea that there is anti-white racism out there, then the CBC played right into their hands.

White_Unifier
It could even raise questions whether there are white nationalists within the ranks of the CBC itself who wanted to raise opposition to this message in order to feed that image. I doubt it, but it's still a legitimate question.

Hoof Hearted
+3 / -1
#9  Top Rated Post
I'm going to put up signs all around town which read...

"It's Okay to Have a Small Penis!"

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I'm going to put up signs all around town which read...
"It's Okay to Have a Small Penis!"

Just wait till the SJWs come out saying that it's not.

Johnnny
+2
You know whats even more racist?

"All Lives Manner" because please Allah give me the strength to not kill/cuss these white men and white folks out here today. plz plz plz

Something about racial undertones in the article you say?....

oh wait

The presence of racial undertones only exist when you scrutinize anything a white person does.

So...

Thank you Allah for the strength of your hypocrisy that gives me the ability to continue on free of Media scrutiny.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

You know whats even more racist?
"All Lives Manner" because please Allah give me the strength to not kill/cuss these white men and white folks out here today. plz plz plz

Eh, actually, some Muslims are white and Islam teaches the unity of mankind. Not a very good Muslim then; though I grant that Islam has become quite corrupted in the last couple of centuries or so.

MHz
I wonder how they choose which sign shop gets their business.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I wonder how they choose which sign shop gets their business.

It's a paper with ink on it. They can probably do that from home. They probably buy the tape from a local Walmart.

MHz
What about the bigger events that do have lots of pre-made signs?

This seems like something you publish on a slow news day rather than it being anything bigger then the neighborhood involved. Worst case who the hell made all the ISIS flags seen in Syria, kind of thing.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

It's a paper with ink on it. They can probably do that from home. They probably buy the tape from a local Walmart.

Maybe a form being filled out before you walk out with the tape will stop it from being misused.

Blackleaf
+2
The only people who are against those signs are racist people.

So those who think it's not okay to have such signs need to take a long, hard, look at themselves, not those who put them up or agree with them - which is most people.

Dixie Cup
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I agree. So then if someone posted "it's okay to be Black" would that be racist too? It's just plain silly and it seems now-a-days, people are reading into things that simply aren't there. That's why people are afraid to say anything or censor what they say because they don't want to be seen as a bigot or racist when they are neither.

Everyone should be proud to be black, yellow, white, brown, etc. etc. There's nothing racist about being proud of who you are or where you came from.

JMHO

Serryah
I look at it as a bit of payback.

For centuries, being white was the ONLY okay to be.

Now that the push to keep recognizing other 'colors' as legitimate is ongoing, white people are suddenly scared they won't matter.

Or they're being treated as those 'others' were.

IMO, suck it up and get over it.

I agree it's okay to be white, but also, don't be so butthurt that you feel you need to post a sign about it.

taxslave
+2

It could even raise questions whether there are white nationalists within the ranks of the CBC itself who wanted to raise opposition to this message in order to feed that image. I doubt it, but it's still a legitimate question.

In the Communist Broadcasting Comrades? Highly unlikely.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You might be a racist when carrying a sign is your best option in expressing yourself to somebody else.

White_Unifier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I look at it as a bit of payback.
For centuries, being white was the ONLY okay to be.
Now that the push to keep recognizing other 'colors' as legitimate is ongoing, white people are suddenly scared they won't matter.
Or they're being treated as those 'others' were.
IMO, suck it up and get over it.
I agree it's okay to be white, but also, don't be so butthurt that you feel you need to post a sign about it.

For the record, I think those signs are sily. It would be like putting up a sign saying that the sun shines bright. It's stating the obvious.

That said, the solution to racism is not counter-racism. Counter-racism is just racism in reverse. I'm multilingual, have lived in Asia, am married to a non-white and even speak her language, favour more open borders, and yet even I can see how even if white nationalists had put those posters up, the CBC played right into their hands because that's exactly the reaction they wanted. Now, even whites who aren't racist can see white racism shining bright right on the CBC's web site. Are these posters a troll? Probably. But if we play their game, white nationalists win by demonstrating that anti-white racism does exist, so now we can't deny it anymore.

The best thing we can do is to ignore the motive behind the message and react to the message itself. If white nationalist want to put up posters saying it's okay to be white, let's just agree with the message, otherwise we actually feed support for it. For example, even though I find putting up such posters to be silly, even I have considered buying an 'It's okay to be white' t-shirt for next summer (and yes, they're available for purchase online). How would someone react to a white man wearing a t-shirt that says 'it's okay to be white' while walking hand in hand with his non-white wife and addressing her in her language and her walking happily alongside him? SJWs would blow a fuse since they wouldn't know how to process that information due to their inability to separate the message from whatever motive there may have been to present it and to just take it at face value. I don't think of myself as particularly racist and yet even I, while acknowledging that this poster campaign may have been motivated by racists, react with anger when I come across anti-white racism.

Sure Canada has a history of racism, and sure many white Canadians today continue to harbour racial prejudices, but that does not excuse anti-white racism in any way. That's why I hate the word 'anti-racism' since that usually is a code word for anti-white racism. I prefer to refer to myself as just a universalist. I believe in one human family, and that's it: no need to hate whites to prove how 'progressive' I am. In fact, anti-white racism will just feed white racism along a vicious cycle.

petros
+1

Eh, actually, some Muslims are white and Islam teaches the unity of mankind. Not a very good Muslim then; though I grant that Islam has become quite corrupted in the last couple of centuries or so.

White Muzzies are Sunni and don't give a Shiite.

Christian
1. 50 percent Christians are progressive.

2. 44 percent Christians are belief.

3. 4 percent Christians are communists.

4. 2 percent Christians are race.

Just wonder Christianity and this system.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

1. 50 percent Christians are progressive.
2. 44 percent Christians are belief.
3. 4 percent Christians are communists.
4. 2 percent Christians are race.
Just wonder Christianity and this system.

Google translate much?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

White Muzzies are Sunni and don't give a Shiite.

Iran is officially Shiite and I've met a naturally blonde Iranian and a red-headed one too. Iranians come in all colours.

Christian

Google translate much?

Ever trusted you in the forum. You originated from British or so??

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

Ever trusted you in the forum. You originated from British or so??

French Canadian.

petros

Iran is officially Shiite and I've met a naturally blonde Iranian and a red-headed one too. Iranians come in all colours.

You realize there are 1.5M blonde, redhead and brunette blue eyed Muzzies in Russia?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You realize there are 1.5M blonde, redhead and brunette blue eyed Muzzies in Russia?

I'm not the least bit surprised. On my first day in Urumqi, I thought the place was crawling with white tourists until I realized they were locals.