Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN headquarters


MHz
#1
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-...dquarters.html
Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN headquarters

Exactly as publicly predicted by myself and Alex Jones, the anti-American globalists are now running pipe bombs false flags against CNN. This is not merely similar to what we publicly predicted would take place before the mid-term elections; it is exactly what we publicly predicted would take place. We even named CNN as the most likely target to be selected by the globalist operatives running the operation. “CNN’s New York Headquarters Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found,” reports Mediaite.com. Similar “pipe bombs” were also reportedly mailed to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros. “The CNN bureau at Columbus Circle in new York City was evacuated Wednesday morning after mailroom workers found a suspicious device,” reports The Gateway Pundit. “The bomb scare comes on the heels of suspected IEDs mailed to the home former President Obama in Washington, D.C. and the New York state homes of former President Clinton Clinton and major Democratic Party donor George Soros this morning.”
 
MHz
+1
#2
 
Twin_Moose
#3
Whacky Waters is ahead she had 2 sent to her Lol
 
MHz
#4
I wasn't aware of the angle that they were 'requested', it really is a wacky world south of the border or they are making it so blatant somebody has to notice and then it catches on like a wildfire. What would be the end game, have DC closed down so the Dictatorship can start?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...n-barack-obama

https://govtslaves.info/2018/10/24/b...ear-live-bomb/
One of the bombs appeared to have the ISIS flag taped on it.

Former Bomb disposal officer Tom Sauer posted a thread on Twitter today discussing the incidents.
1.) Proper pipe bombs don’t have wires connected to both ends. That’s dumb.
2.) You can find timers / remote control receivers WAY smaller than whatever that white box is. A proper timer would best be stored inside the pipe, making it fully encapsulated. That thing is just silly looking.
3.) Bottom Line: Whoever made that wanted it to be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone that it’s a “bomb.”
This is nearly the same as a bundle of road flares wrapped together with an old-timey alarm clock ticking away.
4.) Hoax Devices” are FAR more common than real ones. In which case, we should ask ourselves what the motives of the “bomber” are and “who benefits?”
Go ahead. Think deeply and critically.
 
taxslave
#5
Only way a bunch of has been scan get their names in the news.
 
Vbeacher
+1
#6
There certainly are a lot of mentally ill people on the internet.
 
MHz
#7
Even worse when they bunch up like the local collective, now get over there with the rest of the retards and tell us how good the Indian children are treated in Canada because the Jewish Collective has helped make it everything it is today.



I could start a thread if you don't want to, soon as I finish with the mold for makeup if you are from a 'lesser race', a term the collective uses for anybody else, seems a tad racist IMO.
 
DaSleeper
#8
Don't start another thread.......................Plleeaase!


Enough already..............................!


With your stoopid bafflegab.........
 
MHz
#9
It was Boomer that brought up the topic of indian in the north being mistreated. Take your bitches to him over it. Left in the hands of the collective since then it doesn't seem to done much good for all that has changed. And you want to run the world where complaining is forbidden before the plan is even in full swing. That on it's own says you are unfit to run a sandbox properly let alone the world. When they have had control over a country for 100 years and they gained that rule by becoming the majority why have they been so reluctant to train the people that would become the majority down the road and be in a position to run it the same way without anybody being 'hunted to the point of extinction'.


When you correct yourselves before anybody complains that is when you are fit to run the world, so far that is not a goal that has been reached. By the attitude the collective has shown here change is the last thing on the agenda. Maybe somebody up north will read the topic and try to implement some of the suggestions if the village can scrape up the $20 bucks needed for the right cleaning supplies.


I made a start on a reply already, no peeking but it will be so long it will need several posts. In the meantime do a search for the term, 'take your pills' and link the post it was a reply to and I'll update it as we know that is a term used for my posts alone, Chop, chop you fuking weasel..
 
Torch light
#10
Everything is possible, so if this is true, what is the purpose of the deep state from sending such bombs?

Moreover; do you think the shooting of the Jews, in their synagogue, a work of this deep state?

Thanks to God, the murderer was not a Muslim ..

So they have been sad for the killing of 11 Jews .. while the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are killing hundreds of Muslims in Gaza .. and till now they have been responsible about almost terminating the entire Palestinian People .. millions!
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 04:32 PM..
 
MHz
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Everything is possible, so if this is true, what is the purpose of the deep state from sending such bombs?

Is it prophecy unfolding or another false flag to cover illegal activities like murder and robbery on a Biblical scale?
Quote:

Moreover; do you think the shooting of the Jews, in their synagogue, a work of this deep state?

Why ask for a conclusion earlier that a full week or a full month? 9/11 is still in the debate phase and it will be there for some time and a day.
Quote:

Thanks to God, the murderer was not a Muslim ..

I doubt that is on any comfort to the deceased.

Re:6:9-11:
And when he had opened the fifth seal,
I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God,
and for the testimony which they held:
And they cried with a loud voice,
saying,
How long,
O Lord,
holy and true,
dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them;
and it was said unto them,
that they should rest yet for a little season,
until their fellowservants also and their brethren,
that should be killed as they were,
should be fulfilled.

In the meantime they have 'other things' to occupy their time.

Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.

Ec:12:7:
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.




Quote:

So they have been sad for the killing of 11 Jews .. while the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are killing hundreds of Muslims in Gaza .. and till now they have been responsible about almost terminating the entire Palestinian People .. millions!

To put that into perspective 100M Gentiles were lied in two wars so Israel could exist like it does today. This is the 1st piece in a global initiative. To fulfill the last event =s before the 'return' 1/3 of all Gentiles would have to be killed in a specified time and the a further 2/3 of the remainder are also killed and then the earth is a 'safe place' for the 12 Tribes.

If I was to give you the verses I would include the real message and that isn't about to happen.
Last edited by MHz; 2 weeks ago at 05:01 PM..
 
Bar Sinister
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

There certainly are a lot of mentally ill people on the internet.




No, they are mostly "normal" people expressing their opinions without any real check.
 
Hoid
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

So they have been sad for the killing of 11 Jews .. while the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are killing hundreds of Muslims in Gaza .. and till now they have been responsible about almost terminating the entire Palestinian People .. millions!

this is exactly the sort of ridiculous trash the shooter in Pittsburg posted and then acted on.

why not get yourself a gun and kill some jews?

or are you happy just to inspire others to do so?
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

this is exactly the sort of ridiculous trash the shooter in Pittsburg posted and then acted on.

You have been reading it?? Why??
 
Torch light
-1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

this is exactly the sort of ridiculous trash the shooter in Pittsburg posted and then acted on.
why not get yourself a gun and kill some jews?
or are you happy just to inspire others to do so?

No, I say where is the justice? which you yourself does not accept.

Therefore, according to your logic: let the rights of people be plundered and crimes committed and you only should accept the situation: giving the rights to the plunderer and the criminal.

I tell you: If all Muslims (apart from all Christians) accept to give the Quds and the Aqsa Mosque (in the Deal of the Century) .. God will not accept.

Like what He did to "The Host of the Elephant" who came to destroy the Kaaba at Mecca .. the people of Mecca could not face them .. so they said: "The House has its owner that will defend it" or "God will defend His house at Mecca" .. and then the "host of the Elephant" were terminated by birds hurling stones at them.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/105.htm#a105_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/105.htm#a105_1

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/100.htm#a100_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/100.htm#a100_1
 
Torch light
-1
#16
The essential condition for victory of the Arab and Muslims :
If there is one man submitting himself completely to God alone without associate or son .. a Muslim who believes in all the apostles and prophets and who obeys the commandments of God .. then God will help this one, and break up his enemies.

Now all the regimes ruling the Arab and Muslims are defective in a way or another .. they themselves do not want God's statements in the Quran to be applied .. all Muslims now (and others among Christians and Jews) are disobedient to God by means of the enthusiasm about Jesus, the saints, the tombs of Jewish sages, the tombs of Muslim imams and sheikhs ..

And therefore, God set on Muslims their enemies: the Imperialists and the Zionists to abase and humiliate them and to plunder their wealth.


So if God now helps any of the Muslim regimes, the ruler will be victorious: will this ruler judge people with the Quran? Not at all.

Therefore, God will send an apostle: the Mahdi and give him support and help .. because this Mahdi is obedient to God and will apply the Quran statements and the monotheism and will destroy the erected tombs and idols everywhere.

E.g. if God helped Saddam and this Saddam was victorious .. what would the result be? Saddam would increase in tyranny, and might declare himself the Mahdi, and would keep up to his wrong-doing and oppression.

Therefore, now all the Arab and Muslim regimes have been exposed: as the servants of the Zionists and their ally the Americans.. and all Muslim rulers proved useless before their peoples and before the entire world and that they are so weak and helpless.


So now I expect the coming of the Mahdi is shortly at hand. God is the All-Knowing.


Quran 5: 54, which means:
(Believers, whosoever of you turns back from his religion,
God will assuredly bring a people He will love, and who will love Him, humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, men who struggle in the cause of God, not fearing the reproach of any reproacher.
That is God's favor; He gives it to whom He will; and God is Most Bountiful, All-Knowing.
)
More explanation of this aya:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_54
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_54
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 06:07 AM..
 
Torch light
#17
Walter, you are a stubborn bigot.
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#18  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Everything is possible, so if this is true, what is the purpose of the deep state from sending such bombs?

Moreover; do you think the shooting of the Jews, in their synagogue, a work of this deep state?

Thanks to God, the murderer was not a Muslim ..

So they have been sad for the killing of 11 Jews .. while the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are killing hundreds of Muslims in Gaza .. and till now they have been responsible about almost terminating the entire Palestinian People .. millions!



So the lies are perpetuated - 100's of Muslims are NOT being killed in Gaza. Most are killed by other Muslims. While the Israeli's may kill the ones who attack, it's the Muslim leadership who are responsible for putting their fellow citizens in harms way simply because of an evil ideology! Honestly! Do you actually know what you're talking about?
 
MHz
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

So the lies are perpetuated - 100's of Muslims are NOT being killed in Gaza. Most are killed by other Muslims. While the Israeli's may kill the ones who attack, it's the Muslim leadership who are responsible for putting their fellow citizens in harms way simply because of an evil ideology! Honestly! Do you actually know what you're talking about?

Link?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Gaza_border_protests


To May 31. 2018
 
Torch light
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

So the lies are perpetuated - 100's of Muslims are NOT being killed in Gaza. Most are killed by other Muslims. While the Israeli's may kill the ones who attack, it's the Muslim leadership who are responsible for putting their fellow citizens in harms way simply because of an evil ideology! Honestly! Do you actually know what you're talking about?

See these three maps to know the massacre which befell the Palestinian people by the hand of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv:
1- [Original Map of Palestine before 1947 and before the first expansion of Israel at 1948 ]
( Palestine in green color )


2- [Map showing the first expansion of Israel and the regression of Palestine following the foundation of Israel at 1948
This map lasted from 1949 – till the second expansion of Israel at 1967 ; when it occupied all Palestine.]
( Palestine in green ; Israel in white)


3- Map showing the regression of the land of Palestine and the expansion of Israel,
which started since 1967 till now
( Palestine in green ; Israel in white)


http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...vember_2_1917_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Balfour_Declaration_November_2_1917_
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 04:27 PM..
 
taxslave
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Everything is possible, so if this is true, what is the purpose of the deep state from sending such bombs?
Moreover; do you think the shooting of the Jews, in their synagogue, a work of this deep state?
Thanks to God, the murderer was not a Muslim ..
So they have been sad for the killing of 11 Jews .. while the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are killing hundreds of Muslims in Gaza .. and till now they have been responsible about almost terminating the entire Palestinian People .. millions!

Islam is the religion of terrorists.
 
MHz
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Islam is the religion of terrorists.

Link
How do you say 'liar' in English?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqsDYIbVxOA
You've heard the terms "Deep State" and "Shadow Government". This series will go into detail on what these entities are and how they function.
 
MHz
#23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynqz4lvvGNA
Who really is the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism? I suppose that may have many opinions depending on who you ask, Israel will tell you Iran is the greatest Sponsor of Terrorism, but is it? Currently terrorism has engulfed the entire Middle East some examples, Syria and Yemen. And everyone knows the US was brought in the so called war on Terror based on 9/11 the fall of the Twin Towers. Today we examine the facts
 
Bar Sinister
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The essential condition for victory of the Arab and Muslims :
If there is one man submitting himself completely to God alone without associate or son .. a Muslim who believes in all the apostles and prophets and who obeys the commandments of God .. then God will help this one, and break up his enemies.

Now all the regimes ruling the Arab and Muslims are defective in a way or another .. they themselves do not want God's statements in the Quran to be applied .. all Muslims now (and others among Christians and Jews) are disobedient to God by means of the enthusiasm about Jesus, the saints, the tombs of Jewish sages, the tombs of Muslim imams and sheikhs ..

And therefore, God set on Muslims their enemies: the Imperialists and the Zionists to abase and humiliate them and to plunder their wealth.


So if God now helps any of the Muslim regimes, the ruler will be victorious: will this ruler judge people with the Quran? Not at all.

Therefore, God will send an apostle: the Mahdi and give him support and help .. because this Mahdi is obedient to God and will apply the Quran statements and the monotheism and will destroy the erected tombs and idols everywhere.

E.g. if God helped Saddam and this Saddam was victorious .. what would the result be? Saddam would increase in tyranny, and might declare himself the Mahdi, and would keep up to his wrong-doing and oppression.

Therefore, now all the Arab and Muslim regimes have been exposed: as the servants of the Zionists and their ally the Americans.. and all Muslim rulers proved useless before their peoples and before the entire world and that they are so weak and helpless.


So now I expect the coming of the Mahdi is shortly at hand. God is the All-Knowing.


Quran 5: 54, which means:
(Believers, whosoever of you turns back from his religion,
God will assuredly bring a people He will love, and who will love Him, humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, men who struggle in the cause of God, not fearing the reproach of any reproacher.
That is God's favor; He gives it to whom He will; and God is Most Bountiful, All-Knowing.
)
More explanation of this aya:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_54
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_54


So according to the Quran Muslims are screwed?
 
Torch light
-1
#25
Yes, they are...and others (Christians and Jews including all the atheists and idolaters) are more screwed. All these are foolish for following Satanic ways rather than God's way.
 
Serryah
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Yes, they are...and others (Christians and Jews including all the atheists and idolaters) are more screwed. All these are foolish for following Satanic ways rather than God's way.


Which God? The one you claim is real, or the one Christians claim? The Jews? Or what about other religions? And what about those who still worship multiple gods/spirits?


Which one is right?

Considering you are forcing people to 'believe' in the Quran or go to hell by your continued posting of it, I doubt God will look fondly upon you.
 
taxslave
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-...dquarters.html
Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN headquarters
Exactly as publicly predicted by myself and Alex Jones, the anti-American globalists are now running pipe bombs false flags against CNN. This is not merely similar to what we publicly predicted would take place before the mid-term elections; it is exactly what we publicly predicted would take place. We even named CNN as the most likely target to be selected by the globalist operatives running the operation. “CNN’s New York Headquarters Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found,” reports Mediaite.com. Similar “pipe bombs” were also reportedly mailed to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros. “The CNN bureau at Columbus Circle in new York City was evacuated Wednesday morning after mailroom workers found a suspicious device,” reports The Gateway Pundit. “The bomb scare comes on the heels of suspected IEDs mailed to the home former President Obama in Washington, D.C. and the New York state homes of former President Clinton Clinton and major Democratic Party donor George Soros this morning.”

By deep state you mean the Democratic Party. Right?
 
MHz
#28
No, the entity that likes to keep all the official parties in their pocket. In the US the FED is more powerful that all the elected people. The FED is owned by private banks, the ones that keep lending the elected people an insane amount of money.

'Money Masters' is the vid that will explain that term in the way I tend to use it.
 
spilledthebeer
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

No, the entity that likes to keep all the official parties in their pocket. In the US the FED is more powerful that all the elected people. The FED is owned by private banks, the ones that keep lending the elected people an insane amount of money.

'Money Masters' is the vid that will explain that term in the way I tend to use it.

================================================== ================================================== ====


Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What filthy DEAL did YOU do with the Zionists that they do not want to roll out a bomb attack against YOU?????????????????


Truly you must have SINNED VERY GREATLY to have such freedom??????????????????