Honduran Migrant Caravan

Hoid
Finally something all the MAGAHATS can be scared of.

As this sea of rapists and drug smugglers approaches the border all the Magahats are wondering:
Where is that WALL?

Jinentonix
+5
Funny how the ALT-left on here don't give a shit about things like borders and national sovereignty, unless it involves Palestine and Israel.

Hoid
Should we warn Trump that we will withdraw from Nafta 2.0 if he lets those people through his country into ours?

Hoid
Or maybe just offer to take them all?

Maybe time for Trudeau to step up here.

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Should we warn Trump that we will withdraw from Nafta 2.0 if he lets those people through his country into ours?

'Let's' leave it as a surprise instead.

petros
The army us on its way.

Have a nice day.

MHz
Pre-emptive R.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG78M7g9wRo

Hoid
Would be more effective to send the military to the White House.

OpposingDigit
Just the video alone showing this group of migrants heading to the U.S. is going to totally tilt the midterm election towards Trump.
Conspiracy theory would suggest it is just as though the corporatists (health care providers/insurers) have paid for the travel plans..

Hoid
In fact the entire caravan has been financed by - you guessed it - the jews.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...n-george-soros

It was so obvious

MHz

Would be more effective to send the military to the White House.

lol, I'm pretty sure they came in the back-door some time ago.

Dixie Cup
+6
#12  Top Rated Post

In fact the entire caravan has been financed by - you guessed it - the jews.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...n-george-soros

It was so obvious

While Soros was born a Jew, he isn't "Jewish" by any means. He is an extremely dangerous man who has made it his mission to destroy rather than build purely for his own benefit. He is a very evil man who tries to portray himself as a philanthropist and a good guy - but he is far from that.

So, apparently you are saying that because he was born a Jew, ALL Jews are like him. That's like saying Hitler or Mussolini were fascists so all Germans and Italians are fascists! How absurd! Generalities have no place in any discourse and you sir have proven exactly why that is so.

Hoid
lol yes Soros being a jew has nothing to do with why the White Natty's fear and hate him.

petros
What is there to fear?

Hoid
what has there ever been to fear? The hatred of the jews is as ancient as the jews.

petros
Is Moses leading his people put of Honduras?

Hoid
Is that more clever banter?

pgs
+3

Is that more clever banter?

Donít you just hate it when people play the same game as you ?

petros
+1
Holy Moses smell the roses! Oi vey.

Hoid

pgs
+2

Where is their baggage ?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Donít you just hate it when people play the same game as you ?

Not a game. He really is that stupid. Perhaps when he reaches puberty things will change

MHz

what has there ever been to fear? The hatred of the jews is as ancient as the jews.

Fallen angels would have preferred 5 fingered people had been exterminated before the flood. Jews seem to forget that is who is determined to make them extinct, the Gentiles as well. The grave is hated by everybody, some Jews are hated because they are criminal bankers. Please get your racism correct as it just confuses people if you don't take the time to explain that part. Hopefully the guys with the white cots will show up before you exit the place.

When God hates them which Master are you going to stay with? All Jews get saved no matter how much they sin. A gentile not sharing his lunch could end up in hell for 1,000 years, do the math.

petros
Are there evil Jewish Credit Unions?

MHz
The is if you run one. You do know being a constant fuking asshole doesn't advance your cause. How many other group hunt other people to the point of extinction.

I got news for you, being a God fearing person who follows the OT and rejects the NT means you will do thing even heathen would not do.
Your group bitches about the people in the 3rd world not being part of the modern world while Jews today are following traditions from the OT that got them kicked out of the promised land by God Himself in 600BC. Who is the one living in the past? When God sets out to make somebody stupid and ignorant it looks like He did a perfect job.

Seems the mass murderers in the past were all Jewish, course they were pushed past the point of tolerance when somebody starving killed a cow. I can see why you would want that buried as deep as possible but out of curiosity does you group even know how fuked up your past is?
I was hoping for a quiet day, looks like we will be taking a trip to South Africa and do some diamond and gold mining.

Number don't mean anything when you are all liars of the same caliber, if a hayseed like me can see through your bullshit imagine how fast it would crumple when a expert take a whack at the Jewish troll movement. You are being left in 1947, everybody else is in 2018, even if a bit reluctant to do so. As the woman points out these are Jews having a conversation. In your fuked up world are any of them self-hating Jews. If Jews that are a lot smarter than you and Walnut combined are updating their info. When the host mentions speaking to another Israeli about meeting a Palestinian in San Fran he was referencing Miko Peled, check out his Oct.12. xxxx vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNa9dmMJ7k
Israeli News Live

Who really is the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism? I suppose that may have many opinions depending on who you ask, Israel will tell you Iran is the greatest Sponsor of Terrorism, but is it? Currently terrorism has engulfed the entire Middle East some examples, Syria and Yemen. And everyone knows the US was brought in the so called war on Terror based on 9/11 the fall of the Twin Towers. Today we examine the facts.

You are trolling me because I tell the truth about your lies. I'm not going away this time and I know all your dirty little fuking tricks so now you know what the weather will be like around here for any/all extremists, Jewish ones included.

Do you want a clearer memo??

DaSleeper
The joos are coming!....the joos are coming!

You=
Last edited by DaSleeper; 3 weeks ago at 07:53 AM..

Walter
Why caravan migrants wave Honduran flags and burn tires in front of U.S. embassy
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...us_border.html

Yep.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You do know that the vid is Jews talking to Jews about their role in 9/11 and other crimes right? Stupid question for a very stupid person.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why caravan migrants wave Honduran flags and burn tires in front of U.S. embassy
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...us_border.html

Yep.

Isn't the Jewish terrorist George Soros behind this part of the invasion. Is the us making that place a hell-hole also? I can't see him getting too close to blacks when his kind is usually hunting them to the point of extinction.

How is being in Honduras a threat to the US border?

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You=

You do know some israelies are not jews right?

Not many mind you, considering that apartheid is part of their constitution.

Funny how the lying warhawks of Iraq Afghanistan Libya Ukraine and Syria - the so called neocons, were mostly all dual passport holders though...

One thing about "isralies" is they have shown that they have no problem sniping children from a wall...they would stop this invasion no problem....and then claim half of mexico for settlement...
Last edited by Danbones; 3 weeks ago at 07:15 AM..