Can seamer machine

Yukisiu
Hot sales can seamer machine from factory . We have experiences of producing varietrious can seamer machine .

Hoof Hearted
Wow! With Christmas coming, I think a can seamer machine would make a wonderful gift idea!!

I just have one question, though...what the f*ck is a can seamer machine?

pgs
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Wow! With Christmas coming, I think a can seamer machine would make a wonderful gift idea!!

Rotary head head sealing machines produced for the canning industry , 1/4 , 1/2 , and 1 lb. models mad3 by Canco . A can line delivers the full can to a triple headed seaming unit were it is vacuum sealed ready for cooking . 232 cans a minute is easily achievable. Off the top of my head .

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by Yukisiu View Post

Hot sales can seamer machine from factory . We have experiences of producing varietrious can seamer machine .

The only reason that this post hasn't been deleted and yourself banned is there's no link and no way for anyone to purchase your unsolicited failure of a sales pitch....welcome to the Forum.

Blackleaf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Yukisiu View Post

I'm out.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

================================================== ================================================== ===

Companies like Campbell`s use can seamers for making soup cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the vertical seam on a can of soup at the back of the label...................

Muslims think can seamers are good for making containers to hold improvised explosives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ===

Companies like Campbell`s use can seamers for making soup cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the vertical seam on a can of soup at the back of the label...................

Muslims think can seamers are good for making containers to hold improvised explosives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a reform line , they take a flat can and make it round again .