Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze
Hmm. A lot of climate change deniers.......
Seems that INFORMATION is not enough to make people at least consider the possibility...........so little wonder the newest info is presented more emphatically.
Not that it will make a difference.......to the "my mind is made up......don't confuse me with facts"..group.
Scientific evidence is there........ and the increasingly aggressive weather patters are a symptom of it
so.......perhaps the deniers could provide SCIENTIFIC DATA that climate change is not happening. IE present evidence that opposes the evidence that validates climate change. The humanoid has a certain propensity to play Russian roulette with their own lives. (eg: all the hurricane warnings in the world don't convince folks t o leave............(evacuate).......so they gamble with their lives and their pets and kids. ) But that is their choice.......Leaving others .... professionals to try and locate them when disaster strikes.
1) Climate always changes
2) Humans do contribute to pollution
3) You can't predict weather
Now you answer 4 questions
1) How does buying Carbon credits from 3rd world countries change climate?
2) How does a revenue neutral Carbon tax change the climate?
3) Why do Climate change expert Millionaires buy waterfront properties?
4) Why am I paying a tax for warm weather and getting all this snow in the fall?