Canada – Fast Becoming a Third-World Country

B00Mer
+2
Canada - Fast Becoming a Third-World Country

My family and I came to Canada in the late 1980’s to embrace a liberal democracy, freedom of religion and expression, honesty and accountability. At that time, all these values existed. Canada was a first-class country which the world looked up to, and we became proud Canadians. It was too good to be true.

However like in a horror movie, I kept looking behind my shoulder to see if the phantom I had left behind was lurking in the dark.

Thirty years later that feeling has materialized into reality.

We have an upcoming provincial election in Ontario. What do I vote for?

• Corruption?
  • Hatefulness?
  • Idiocy?

These are the same choices I had in Pakistan. Politics in Canada has been infiltrated by money, meanderings and manipulations. Third-World politics are about tribalism and feudalism.

It’s not so different on the federal scene. We have a prime minister who “dances” to the tune of identity politics and is surrounded by a vested agenda. Today, Canada is the subject of late-night comedy.

When I first came to Canada, I wrote and spoke about the troubling situations many immigrants left behind in their lands of birth, and how they came here because they want change. My own land of birth was plagued with bomb blasts, corruption, kidnappings and a rise in fundamentalism.

I also mentioned that bringing foreign conflicts into Canada can only bode trouble and that we need to be cautious about letting Canada become a haven for extremists of all stripes. At the time I was called a fear-monger.

Fast forward to 2018.

This spring we saw the death of 15 people in Toronto when a van ploughed down pedestrians; yesterday there was a bomb blast in a neighbouring Mississauga family restaurant where my family and I have eaten; our prime minister wants to reward terrorists; Motion103 (against Islamophobia) has choked free speech.

What troubles me is the speed with which political correctness and a victimhood ideology has taken over Canadians. From now on the word “terrorism” has no place in our vocabulary. It can only be called “mental health issues” or incel (involuntary celibacy).

Europe is fast headed down a deep dark hole and the UK is lost. We can only save North America if we wake up and smell the coffee.

sourced:: https://clarionproject.org/canada-fa...world-country/

B00Mer
What burns me is that Canada's infrastructure is worse than 3rd world. Mexico has socialized health care for everyone and better freeways than Canada.

Our TransCanada highway is a joke. From BC to the rest of Canada is just a skinny road and is shut down for weeks because of avalanches.

The rest of the TransCanada runs through small y towns.. and is in such disrepair.

Further, pipelines we can't even sends our resources to the coast, we are reliant on Saudi Oil.

That thong wearing, turd tapping PM we have in Canada tried to push for a pipeline to the BC coast, why not to the Eastern Coast through Quebec? Don't want to piss off your French voters??

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That thong wearing, turd tapping PM we have in Canada tried to push for a pipeline to the BC coast, why not to the Eastern Coast through Quebec? Don't want to piss off your French voters??

From Kenora on thru it's all Liberal ridings.

You get what you pay for.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

chirp chirp chirp.. everyone is so quite in CC.

petros
+1
Quite what?

Mowich
+3

Trudeau Government Drops $43 Billion In Summer Spending Blitz Aimed Mostly At Liberal Ridings

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/09/18/trudeau-government-spending-2018-summer_

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Trudeau Government Drops $43 Billion In Summer Spending Blitz Aimed Mostly At Liberal Ridings
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/09/18/trudeau-government-spending-2018-summer_

Was that Justin or Pierre? History does indeed repeat it's self.

Mowich
+2

Was that Justin or Pierre? History does indeed repeat it's self.

Justin, pete.

Liberal Government Summer Spending Spree Hits Atlantic Canada With $1.7B

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/0...tlantic-canada

petros
+3
Do you know what I get from Justin?

A new Prime Minister from Regina.

Twin_Moose
+3
Yep MCGA

taxslave
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

what a surprise.

Hoof Hearted
+1
Not sure why J.T. is showering Atlantic Canada with goodies. He's already won them over.

The only TV channel they get is the CBC...rife with Rick Mercer, the band Great Big Sea, fiddler Ashley Macisaac, and Rita McNeil reruns. All thanks to Canadian Content requirements.

In other words, they have terrible taste.

I heard 3 fiddle songs in a row once and wanted to walk into a McDonald's with a machine gun.

Durry
+1
The Libs, headed by JT, are just a bunch of tax and spend lefties.
The country is going downhill big time.

See your Canadian retirement stocks and invest in the US where you will be able to get a decent return.

Durry
**Sell**

Durry
+1
Again,

Copy/Paste

Someone put a lot of work into assembling a full list of Trudeau’s failings. People complain about the President of the USA, but he’s an amateur in terms of wrong-headed policies and flat out stupid actions compared to the Prime Minister.

Trudeau you're finished next election!!

People kind. Veterans asking for too much. The budget will balance itself. Ummm ummmm ummmm ummm. Canada has no core identity. Obsession with Indian wedding clothes.

Bollywood dancing. Can’t get a trade deal done...with anyone. Can’t get a pipeline done...in any direction. Creepy sock fetish. More selfies than a class of teenage girls.

Replaces Canada’s old F-18s with Australia’s old F-18s. Waves to an empty tarmac when boarding the government plane. Thinks we should thank muslim refugees for moving to Canada. His love of all things Castro and all things Red China. Imposes tough regulations and taxes on oil from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland but not oil from Saudi Arabia.

Every new project has to undergo strict environmental assessments...except cement plants in Quebec. Thinks old stock Canadians should be replaced. Chases foreign companies (and their investment capital) out of the country like they have the plague. Chases our WW1 soldiers out of our national anthem... lest we forget. Brings in 10s of thousands of unemployable “refugees”. Tweets out a welcome to 10s of thousands more fake refugees from the US (even gets the RCMP to be their bellhops). All his fake refugees get better healthcare than Canadians do, while they put a strain on all our public services and contribute little. Pays each refugee family $50,000 per year for doing nothing. Pays $10.5 million to a convicted terrorist who murdered an unarmed army medic. Forgot Alberta was a province.

Called small business owners “tax cheats” while he sucks at the teat of a family trust fund. Taxes cow farts. Screws up our trade relations with our most important trade partner because he failed to stop Chinese steel from flowing through to the states and he won’t give up supply management which hurts Canadian consumers. $8 million for a skating rink. $4.5 billion for a 65 year old pipeline (and KM uses that money to build a pipeline in Texas). Billions added to the national debt. Kokanee groper. Illegal migrants are just “irregular border crossers”.

Gets India to invest $250 million in Canada but we have to invest $750 million in India first. Compared returning ISIS terrorists to Italian immigrants and says they will be an extraordinary powerful voice for Canada. Terrorists deserve to keep their Canadian citizenship. Thinks Canada is 100 years old instead of 150. Generally making life less affordable for the average Canadian. Gave Canadian taxpayer’s money to the Clinton Foundation. Gave Canadian taxpayer’s money to Hamas. Increasing the number of personal pronouns to 50.

The only PM convicted of ethics violations. Outrage over fake racist attacks, says nothing about real terrorist attacks. Takes a personal day for every pair of socks he owns.

Stupid and incompetent. Remember the facts when voting next election people. Anyway you look at it this man is an idiot!!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Again,
Copy/Paste

https://trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/

Liberalman
800mer you got it partially right but it was the fascist Harper Conservatives that put Canada into the cesspool we live in today. Instead of scapegoating he supported publically a group and secretly started to dismantle the rights and freedoms of new Canadians and visible minorities and made sure that the power of male white privalage ruled the day. Luckaly the voters saw the writing on the wall and voted out the the Conservatives and voted in the Liberal party that tried to fix the injustices of a corrupt government under the Harper government. and it's going to take more than one term to do it right. If you remember it took Paul Martin under the Cretian Liberal government three term to fix Brian Mulrony's lavish spending. The next federal election is simple let the Liberals .fix the problems of vote in the Conservatives and lose your freedoms

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Not sure why J.T. is showering Atlantic Canada with goodies. He's already won them over.
The only TV channel they get is the CBC...rife with Rick Mercer, the band Great Big Sea, fiddler Ashley Macisaac, and Rita McNeil reruns. All thanks to Canadian Content requirements.
I heard 3 fiddle songs in a row once and wanted to walk into a McDonald's with a machine gun.

Ever hear of satalite radio?

taxslave
+4
#19  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberalman View Post

800mer you got it partially right but it was the fascist Harper Conservatives that put Canada into the cesspool we live in today. Instead of scapegoating he supported publically a group and secretly started to dismantle the rights and freedoms of new Canadians and visible minorities and made sure that the power of male white privalage ruled the day. Luckaly the voters saw the writing on the wall and voted out the the Conservatives and voted in the Liberal party that tried to fix the injustices of a corrupt government under the Harper government. and it's going to take more than one term to do it right. If you remember it took Paul Martin under the Cretian Liberal government three term to fix Brian Mulrony's lavish spending. The next federal election is simple let the Liberals .fix the problems of vote in the Conservatives and lose your freedoms

SOmeone with no brains pay you for that garbage? Fact is Harper made things much better for the average Canadian and fixed many the disasters cretin and Martin foisted on us and now you want to help trudOWE destroy the country again.

Liberalman
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

SOmeone with no brains pay you for that garbage? Fact is Harper made things much better for the average Canadian and fixed many the disasters cretin and Martin foisted on us and now you want to help trudOWE destroy the country again.

Harper tried to destroy this country because he felt Canada would be better as a territory of USA and Andrew Scheer wants the same.You sound like you don't want Canada to succeed

spilledthebeer
+2

Harper tried to destroy this country because he felt Canada would be better as a territory of USA and Andrew Scheer wants the same.You sound like you don't want Canada to succeed

================================================== ================================================== ====

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harper is the most LIED ABOUT politician in Cdn history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations LIE-berals- your 2015 election campaign ste incredible records for Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some food for philosophical thought- if LIE-berals are capable of such logical examination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a copy of a letter written to a Metroland news paper by a very frustrated senior!

LIE-beral economics and constant “management” of our economy- for the EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT of LIE-berals and their pals is generating HUGE PUBLIC RAGE- as indicated by the letter writer! The LIE-beral gravy train is simply leaving too many people BEHIND! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Senior's pride in being Canadian slowly diminishing

To the editor: re `seniors lives matter`

I am an 84-years-young senior, who is appalled at the way we get treated.

I am a fourth generation Canadian, for which I am proud. But I must say that pride is slowly diminishing.

I have seen some senior friends resorting to the food bank. Also, some who are living on the poverty line.

(Statistics Canada states that many seniors are faced with ugly choices regarding whether to spend meagre incomes on food, heat or badly needed prescription medication- thanks to fixed incomes and rapidly rising govt costs for everything!)

Meanwhile I must watch junkies getting, free needles, while my friends must pay for their diabetic needles when they can hardly pay for food.

(LIE-beral bigotry is turning us against one another in a frantic scramble for the crumbs that LIE-berals dole out to ordinary people!)

As for immigrants and refugees, I was always taught that charity begins at home.

(Previous generations of immigrants were expected to make their own way without massive govt hand outs!)

When I was young my parents never paid for their dental or eye check ups, they received help with dentures, pills etc.

When did our priorities change?

When is it OK to spend thousands of dollars on a "yellow duck" as Premier Kathleen Wynne did last summer during Canada 150 celebrations and give so little to seniors?

What a slap in the face.
The last time 1 heard any concern for us was from former prime minister Stephen Harper who said "it is totally unacceptable that more seniors are using the food bank.

Well that was the end of that as I haven't heard any other concerns since.

I think the government would just like to see us go away. We pay more than half of our monthly pension on rent. Every facility that is built for seniors, is for wealthy seniors. They advertise "A place for mom" but what they mean is "a place for her bank book!

(Yes- that is EXACTLY what LIE-berals want!!!! They DO want seniors to go away!
It is why a dying Ontari-owe man is suing the govt! He is furious that his home care is so BAD! He speaks of nurses falling asleep with his stove running and starting fires! He speaks of getting food poisoning from being fed meals that are well past the best before date! He complains of being dropped while being moved from bed to toilet!)

(So the man has returned to hospital to avoid nasty stuff like burning in his own bed- while waiting to die! And the hospital OBJECTS to his presence and has offered him a CHOICE: either go home or we will EUTHENIZE YOU! The hospital CLEARLY wants this dying man to go away! The guy is simply not dying fast enough to suit LIE-berals!)

(As for LIE-berals- they know old folks tend to vote against LIE-brals so why should LIE-berals worry about such old crocks? LIE-berals NEED their gravy!)

I can hardly wait for our raise in January. Whatever will I do with all that money?

(Yes- LIE-berals dole out pennies with one hand- and expect our eternal gratitude for it- while ripping dollars out of our pockets with the other hand- and hoping we will not notice!)

Shame, shame on you Canada

(LIE-beral spending priorities- meaning the frantic buying of votes- at any price- from civil service union Hogs, coupled with LIE-beral extravagance towards Black Lives Matter and Idle No More native bigots, plus mindless knee-jerk spending on the homeless, the drug addled, plus a huge collection of illegals and assorted other unsuitable and unskilled immigrants; and it all adds up to a huge and unsustainable cost to society!)

(LIE-beral policy is fully geared to buying votes at any price- right now- with NO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE!!!! Nor do LIE-berals have any concern for those who are left out of their self serving SCAMS!)

(The just released report by independent auditors that the Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals were sitting on a FIFTEEN BILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT- while telling us they had balanced the budget is LIE-beral Fake News on such a poisoned scale it should forever render LIE-berals UNELECTABLE in Ontari-owe!)

pgs
+3

Is Canada succeeding? Why is a rich country like Canada unable to run its government without running deficits ?

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

chirp chirp chirp.. everyone is so quite in CC.

It's hard to find topics now. You are just lucky I happened to see it.

captain morgan
+3

wow... Just, wow

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Being from Atlantic Canada, all I have to say is LMFAO!

If you think AC is being 'showered' with goodies, then I've got huge, huge plots of land to sell you on the moon, cause that's just as legit.

Liberalman
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ====

I agree with you that Harper was able to help you more than Trudeau because Harper first priority was white privalidge. Trudeau made a commitment to help the Canadians that lived here for thousands of years and the new Canadians that started arriving in the 1600s. Trudeau listens to all Canadians that comes to his town halls and get togethers. and unlike Harpers townhalls who vetted every person who came Trudeau welcomed all even the protesters who disagrees with him. Anddrew Scheer leader of the federal Conservatives said that he will continue with Harper's ways but at least the Conservatives will have a choice with a real Conservative party which is Maxim

petros
+4 / -1
That's f-cking hilarious!

taxslave
+1

Wrong. Harper tried to undo all the damage successive fascist governments with an Eastern power base have done to the country. Now we are the laughing stock of all that count.

taxslave
+3

That's f-cking hilarious!

Sorry Pete. I have to sort of guess where the thumbs are since they no longer show with our new improved system.

Hoid
Yes Harper did his best to undo the budget surpluses the previous government saddled him with.

Mission accomplished.