Pedestrians mowed down in North York

Curious Cdn
Well, it finaly happened in Canada. 15 plus run down by a van on Yonge Street in Toronto with multiple dead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKBN1HU2IY

Multiple pedestrians hit by van in Toronto - BBC News

We'll see who did it but it might just be further proof that Allah is actually Satan.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Apr 23rd, 2018 at 02:22 PM..

petros
Police said between eight and 10 people have been injured. The extent of the injuries is unknown.

There are dead.

EagleSmack
Driver In Custody After Van Hits At Least 8 People In Toronto CBS New York

petros
Video showed EMTs doing CPR.

justlooking
5 dead, at least 7 taken to Sunnybrook.

EagleSmack
FIVE dead after rental van plows into ten pedestrians in Toronto | Daily Mail Online

JLM
+4 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Police said between eight and 10 people have been injured. The extent of the injuries is unknown.

There are dead.

Yep, in a very short time on the news it went from "two" to "multiple" to "numerous". Very sad. Just goes to show the futility of worrying about guns.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yep, in a very short time on the news it went from "two" to "multiple" to "numerous". Very sad. Just goes to show the futility of worrying about guns.

I don't see the connection.

petros
+2
He is saying worry about everything not just guns.

Curious Cdn
+1

Well, if each and every pedestrian at Yonge and Finch had been carrying a loaded weapon and had the presence of mind to react with it on a few seconds notice, we would see a van full of holes, the same number of dead on the tarmac (perhaps more because of the stray bullets flying around) and a still live driver. It sure is a good thing that we don't have the added complication of an armed population blasting away without skill or guile at random.

captain morgan
+3
i wonder how much money trudeau will pay this person

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, if each and every pedestrian at Yonge and Finch had been carrying a loaded weapon and had the presence of mind to react with it on a few seconds notice, we would see a van full of holes, the same number of dead on the tarmac (perhaps more because of the stray bullets flying around) and a still live driver. It sure is a good thing that we don't have the added complication of an armed population blasting away without skill or guile at random.

No posts along sidewalks would be simpler.

Curious Cdn

Noposts along sidewalks would be simpler.

You mean, like, no street lights at one of the busiest intersections in the country? ... just in case of derangd mass murderers?

petros
+3
Before you get lost on Google...

Curious Cdn

Before you get lost on Google...

... just in case a mass murderer happens by for the first time ...

How many barriers and bollards in your little town on the Prairie? Statistically, those are a lot more dangerous than North York.

mentalfloss
+1
The police and ambulance responders should be commended for what they were able to accomplish today.

Proving once again that we have the best city in the country.

petros

... just in case a mass murderer happens by for the first time ...

How many barriers and bollards in your little town on the Prairie? Statistically, those are a lot more dangerous than North York.

Come have a look next time you visit your home town.

Curious Cdn

Come have a look next time you visit your home town.

Well, it's not my home town but Regina is my father's. There are geographic features there with my surname, named after my city politician grandfather.

We're real Canadians, you see.

Walter
Islamic jihad terror hits the streets of TO.

captain morgan
+2

Well, it's not my home town but Regina is my father's. There are geographic features there with my surname, named after my city politician grandfather.

Why were you banished from the West?

Walter
Some reports now have 9 dead. Bloody Islamist terrorists.

captain morgan

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Why were you banished from the West?

No, we're citizens of the whole country, not just a whiny, "victimized" corner of it.

petros

A playground. Awesome.

No, we're citizens of the whole country, not just a whiny, "victimized" corner of it.

Be nice to BC

captain morgan

No need to pick on Quebec here... That was really uncalled for I might add

mentalfloss

Go easy on Edmonton.

Oil prices can't stay low forever.

Jinentonix
+3

Hey Bruno, NEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. Right over your head. That wasn't anywhere near the point. See, what we need now is a rental van registry and special laws regarding the safe handling and storage of rental vans.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Go easy on Edmonton.

Oil prices can't stay low forever.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...ack-world.html

JLM
+1 / -1

I don't see the connection.

You're right there is no connection, if a guy wants to kill someone bad enough, a lack of guns isn't going to stop him!

Or maybe don't worry about anything, of the thousands of ways to kill people you can't think of them all.

mentalfloss

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...ack-world.html

There there.