Honduran Migrant Caravan

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yeah more pedoes busted on his watch then any other president...trumphaters hate that.

lmao

what a fruit loop

Walter
+1
Mexico’s Ambassador To U.S. Claims There Are Very Violent Migrants In Caravan
https://www.oann.com/mexicos-ambassa...ching-caravan/

No shit.

MHz
Remind me again who the 'bad guys' are.
https://www.rt.com/usa/442899-trump-...rocks-firearm/

The US will adopt harsh, Israeli-style tactics and will treat migrants at the Mexican border as armed and dangerous invaders if they throw rocks at US law enforcement, Donald Trump has stressed amid a mass military deployment.
While the US commander in chief "hopes" the US military will not have to engage the so-called ‘migrant caravans’ with firearms once they reach the US border, Trump stated that pelting the American forces with rocks will not be tolerated.
Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico... we will consider that a firearm
“It's the military. I hope there won't be that. But I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico and the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico – we will consider that a firearm, because there is not much difference if you get hit in the face with a rock,” Trump said to reporters.

Mowich
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

What a load of shit. That caravan has to pass by no fewer than 7 US consulates in Mexico. The fact none of them will stop and apply properly there should tell you exactly what this is. An invasion. The "caravan" now numbers around 7000. Where are they getting all their food and water? You need a lot of food and water to hike around 1500-2000 miles.

Funny too how these massive caravans didn't really start until Trump became President. I guess the Democrats are desperate for low wage slaves. They lost their shit when Republicans took their slaves away and now they're losing their shit because Trump is deporting their cheap labour.

All good points, Jin. It is an invasion and it is a matter of the country's security.

OpposingDigit
+1
American media pundits are all claiming to be shocked that Trump would order the military to shoot children who are throwing rocks.
Israel has been shooting Palestinian rock throwing kids for 30 years.

Kreskin
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

American media pundits are all claiming to be shocked that Trump would order the military to shoot children who are throwing rocks.

Some of those kids take away jobs in Major League Baseball. They can really huck it.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Must be slow learners.

MHz
(slow learners)
That is to be expected when the Rothschild bankers are your relatives.

DaSleeper
+2

OpposingDigit
Stop The Republican Caravan
(Flash Video)
https://vimeo.com/297019302

B00Mer
+3
Personally, when the caravan started throwing rocks and tearing down the fence along the southern Mexico border, the police should have opened fire..

Economic refugees.. same as the ones Canada let in from Muzzy land.

Below the US military are building a border fence to stop illegals from crossing..

Go Trump.. watching the Tent Cities (refugee camps) going up around McAllen, Texas, Laredo and in Arizona..

Enforce the laws..

PS. Andrew Scheer for Prime Minister!!!

Canadians First!! Canada First!!

MHz
That's it??

Push the wire into the river and blow the bridge and back up 3 horizons for 30 days. Rookie, go help,

You, over there, come here, see that guy? He goes in with the wire, understand?? Good girl, mommy would be proud.

Quick question, when your back is to the river and your friends are on the other side of the sharp wire are you going to be passed up when promotions come along, Boomer??

DaSleeper
+2
More........................................

petros
Bizzare

MHz
Mom,he's throwing pictures at me, and his sidekick is using single word sentences again. Say the word and I'll cut them loose.

Bad karma in motion.

petros
And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.

pgs
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.

Like the bunny they just keep on going .

MHz
It is the collective members that are dropping out, rather than use good manners on all visitors.

I am evil to the very core, do something about it.

Danbones
+2
‘Enrolled to fight in Mideast’, not defend borders?

NYT roasted over anti-Trump cartoon of US troops
https://www.rt.com/usa/443004-nyt-cartoon-border-trump/

petros
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Like the bunny they just keep on going .

If you put the batteries in backwards it keeps coming and coming and coming.

B00Mer
+2
MHz you buy that glue you sniff by the bucket load at HomeDepot?

MHz
Why, is JT looking for better stuff?

What was the last year a truck with a Cat 3306 and pull cable for the only fuel shut-off. I may have found some buyers that don't interact well with most computed controlled stuff, they have a lot of wrenches and hammers. They need some field manuals for bush first aid. Military manuals cover all that. There must be a video series also, Right? Make a thread, it's the new 'in thing' here apparently, it has everybody talking. Fuks up the few trolls left as they cannot start any threads without it being obvious they are retards will little to no morals.
The fence is dissolving, be sure you land on the side that flourishes when 'it is done.'. I may take up writing rather than just reading a lot, seems like fun so far. Fiction or real horror isle?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If you put the batteries in backwards it keeps coming and coming and coming.

I can talk and talk and talk because I do not lie, ever, so I can shoot from hip and I will not shoot myself in the foot, ever.

Your only cure recalls for a bit more drastic measures. Your tag-along days are over, you may have a big gun (mouth) but you have never been lower on ammo or spare parts.

https://govtslaves.info/2018/11/04/9...ial-narrative/
The internet is replete with videos and articles that purport to investigate, analyze, and explain how 9/11 is not what it has been made out to be. The difficulty is in distinguishing the sensational, speculative theories from truly evidence-based challenges to the official narrative.
It seems as though there are those who will readily believe conspiracy theories without needing much evidence, while on the other side there are those who are not comfortable with considering the official government narrative to be a lie. Those are the people who are unwilling to do even the most rudimentary research into the subject.
So one might suggest that any effort to build an evidence-based refutation of the official narrative will result in simply preaching to the converted, and that those who are not ready to shift their paradigm will resist listening to any of the evidence. Certainly, the group Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth have had this experience, doing presentations and trying to get more architects and engineers to join them and sign on to the contention that the official National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) findings on the collapse of the three towers on 9/11 (1, 2 and 7) is based on flawed science. Their tireless efforts to present and communicate alternative theories to their professional community has been widely met with indifference and skepticism, though bit by bit new professionals have been signing on to the idea that the towers were brought down by controlled demolitions, thus implying that this had to be an inside job with a vast network of conspirators.
Researching Is Believing

I have met and heard from many people who have been willing to research into the issue with an open mind, and the conclusion is inevitably the same: whether or not they are sure about exactly what happened to bring about the destruction on 9/11, they are sure that there is much more to it than the official story.
On the other hand, I have never met or even heard about a single person claiming to have done extensive research on the anomalies and inconsistencies of 9/11 and have a cogent explanation as to why these exist and how the official story holds up to the scrutiny of objective scientific investigation. Researching this material basically turns non-believers of this ‘conspiracy theory’ into believers. It’s as simple as that.
So why does a fully evidence-based challenge to the official narrative become important in this environment? For some in the fields of engineering and architecture, it provides an important piece of research for detailing evidence-based information to colleagues who maintain a skeptical attitude towards the possibility that the world is not as it seems. For the average person who has already realized that 9/11 is an inside job, reading and selecting information from this volume provides them with the credibility and verifiable talking points with which to continue to challenge those around them into considering that much of the official story is a lie.

Dixie Cup
+2
No one actually knows what is going on when it comes to the influx of people. No reporters from Canada are down there with the exception of The Rebel; Germany sent an freelance reporter; there is a reporter from San Diego there and Judicial Watch actually had people in Guatemala to interview the locals, gov't officials and people who were lining up to join the crowd. It is, apparently, very well organized and someone is paying their way as there is food and water provided along the route etc. So, it's best that anyone who really wants to know what is happening tune in to the people who are actually there on site rather than in the "throne rooms" of CBC, CTV, CNBC etc. because they don't know - they simply parrot what they are being told without actual verification. Mind you even if they were there, they'd likely lie about what was happening anyway.

It is truly unfortunate that the media refuses to investigate and report facts. And then they wonder why people don't trust what they hear!! Truly amazing. Guess they don't realize that there is more than one way to get information and to determine for ourselves what is factual and what is bloody propaganda. Shame on them! Shame on us for not holding them accountable!!

JMHO

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

No one actually knows what is going on when it comes to the influx of people. No reporters from Canada are down there with the exception of The Rebel; Germany sent an freelance reporter; there is a reporter from San Diego there and Judicial Watch actually had people in Guatemala to interview the locals, gov't officials and people who were lining up to join the crowd. It is, apparently, very well organized and someone is paying their way as there is food and water provided along the route etc. So, it's best that anyone who really wants to know what is happening tune in to the people who are actually there on site rather than in the "throne rooms" of CBC, CTV, CNBC etc. because they don't know - they simply parrot what they are being told without actual verification. Mind you even if they were there, they'd likely lie about what was happening anyway.

It is truly unfortunate that the media refuses to investigate and report facts. And then they wonder why people don't trust what they hear!! Truly amazing. Guess they don't realize that there is more than one way to get information and to determine for ourselves what is factual and what is bloody propaganda. Shame on them! Shame on us for not holding them accountable!!

JMHO

The only way to hold them to account is to not buy their product , and I donít .

Hoid
Literally hundreds of reporters from all over the world covering this story.

All major networks have reporters embedded.

B00Mer
+1
TROOPS AT THE BORDER: U.S. Army battalions started setting up an encampment in Texas after President Trump's order to stop the migrant caravan. https://cbsn.ws/2D238qn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uff_...ature=youtu.be

MHz
You got a 'ROO bumper' for when your trucks breaks the blockade so some of your wife's distant cousins can live another year, . . . maybe.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

TROOPS AT THE BORDER: U.S. Army battalions started setting up an encampment in Texas

Really, why does that sound so familiar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
Ballad Of The Alamo