The American wicked plan

Torch light
This is my opinion about what is going on in the Middle East, as it is designed and planned by Tel Aviv and the American government:

USA now has a wicked and evil plan in the Middle East in cooperation with their allies the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.

Their plan is to attack Iran .. may be in the next few months.. after the holiday of the Christmas ..

So they have calmed everything: like their trying reconciliation with the North Korea, peace in Syria, peace in Yemen ..

They have prepared Saudi Arabia and the Emirates (and may be some other countries in the region) to attack Iran with the blessing of the USA.

On the other hand, the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv have prepared to the Deal of the Century: that is to seize the Quds (Jerusalem) and the Aqsa Mosque to demolish it and build their temple instead of it.

They have worked to destroy the countries round about them with local wars: like in Syria, Yemen, Libya and other Arab countries.

They know that Iran will be an obstacle before them to prevent them from achieving their wicked plans in Palestine and the Quds (Jerusalem).

So they have exploited the USA to reach their goal of attacking Iran, coveting that the USA will take advantage of the petrol of Iran.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

This is my opinion about what is going on in the Middle East, as it is designed and planned by Tel Aviv and the American government:

. . . bigger.

Torch light
To realize that what I said may be true:

See the US secretary of foreign affairs demanded one month to stop the military offenses in Yemen .. so where were these humane American till now, when the war has destroyed Yemen utterly?

So it is their design to let everything in Yemen (and Syria) stop .. so that they may be ready to attack Iran .. God is the All-Knowing.

MHz

See the US secretary of foreign affairs

. . . .,bigger

God

smaller . . .
Last edited by MHz; 2 weeks ago at 03:55 PM..

Durry
+1 / -1
#5  Top Rated Post
I hope they wipe Iran off the face of the earth, they should take the Pals with them.

Christian
All thing with believe Christianity's Christ is reality for Christian people but American's believe the Lord is almighty scientist God are unreal for my choise with God's it is Christ for standard Christian people for only thus American's it is the Lord.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

I hope they wipe Iran off the face of the earth, they should take the Pals with them.

When that doesn't come about in the next 10 minutes can we all assume God doesn't like you let alone takes direction from you.

Why don't you start without 'them'? Don't let nothing but fear and good judgment hold you back. lol sic em

Christian
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

When that doesn't come about in the next 10 minutes can we all assume God doesn't like you let alone takes direction from you.
Why don't you start without 'them'? Don't let nothing but fear and good judgment hold you back. lol sic em

Lol. Perhaps God has a plan for choosen.

MHz
Who is left out?

Lu:3:6:
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

1Co:15:39:
All flesh is not the same flesh:
but there is one kind of flesh of men,
another flesh of beasts,
another of fishes,
and another of birds.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

All thing with believe Christianity's Christ is reality for Christian people but American's believe the Lord is almighty scientist God are unreal for my choise with God's it is Christ for standard Christian people for only thus American's it is the Lord.

Translation please?

Jinentonix
+1
Quote:

that is to seize the Quds (Jerusalem) and the Aqsa Mosque to demolish it and build their temple instead of it.

You mean to take back what is theirs (Jerusalem) and demolish the Aqsa mosque like the muslims did with the Hebrew temple that stood on that spot before it. The city of Jerusalem looooong predates the advent of Islam and is clearly a Jewish name, so how do you figure it belongs to a band of murderous islamic thugs?

The only person here who buys your bullshit is MHZ.

spilledthebeer
+1

See the US secretary of foreign affairs demanded one month to stop the military offenses in Yemen .. so where were these humane American till now, when the war has destroyed Yemen utterly?

So it is their design to let everything in Yemen (and Syria) stop .. so that they may be ready to attack Iran .. God is the All-Knowing.

================================================== ================================================== ===

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is truly great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And HE KNOWS the Godless Iranians are war mongers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And HE KNOWS the Godless Iranians CONSPIRE with the infidel Russians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And He KNOWS that it is Iranians and Russians and the DICTATOR ASSAD who HEAP MISERY upon misery upon the heads of the Faithful across the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God tells us in his Commandments that it IS SIN to covet the lands or property of thy neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet Russian infidels and godless Iranians COVET MUCH that belongs to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in HIS Commandments, God tells us that PRIDE is a SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet LIE-berals such as Our idiot Boy Justin are lost in Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God tells us "pride goeth before a fall"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet this has not stopped Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals from climbing very high indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the time - when the WILL of GOD is done- then the infidel LIE-berals will fall very far indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals will be CRUSHED by the great weight of their own pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All shall be as God plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The enemies of God and the enemies of honest govt will be LAID LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light
You (like the child and teenager) have not seen anything yet, and so you are proud and arrogant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when you will see the afflictions by God, you may become wise (like an old man) and you will then know your Lord !!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 03:09 PM..

Christian

You (like the child and teenager) have not seen anything yet, and so you are proud and arrogant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when you will see the afflictions by God, you may become wise (like an old man) and you will then know your Lord !!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord is nothing for the choise of my choise of Christ.

Christmas last 100 years in the west.

Is a perfectation within Christ.

Torch light
The Lord is God Almighty; He is not Jesus Christ; God Almighty created Jesus, and Jesus like all others is the righteous servant of God: God is the Master and Jesus is the servant; God is the sender, and Jesus is the sent apostle.

Therefore, no servant is better than his master, neither the messenger (apostle) is better than the one that sends him.
Jesus is the son of man (and all of us are the sons of man); Jesus Christ is not the son of God.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1

Torch light
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You mean to take back what is theirs (Jerusalem) and demolish the Aqsa mosque like the muslims did with the Hebrew temple that stood on that spot before it. The city of Jerusalem looooong predates the advent of Islam and is clearly a Jewish name, so how do you figure it belongs to a band of murderous islamic thugs?

The entire earth belongs to God Who owns everything; He gives out of His possession to whomever He pleases.

So the 'House of God' which David and Solomon built by God's bidding .. it was the House constructed for worshiping God .. it belongs to God.

This House of God has been renewed many times and the last one by Muslims; Muslims are the inheritor of the House of God the Al-Aqsa mosque which has become their legacy and inheritance given to them by God.

Therefore, corrupting Al-Aqsa mosque is an anti-God act, which God does not accept .. in addition, Muslims do worship God alone in Al-Aqsa Mosque (which originally had been built by Prophet David and Prophet Solomon) and later was renewed by Muslims.

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than he who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and strives to desert them?
Such men [should be driven out of the mosques, and] should never enter the [mosques], save with fear; for them is degradation in the present World, and in the Next Life a mighty chastisement.
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_114
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 04:26 PM..

Christian

The Lord is God Almighty; He is not Jesus Christ; God Almighty created Jesus, and Jesus like all others is the righteous servant of God: God is the Master and Jesus is the servant; God is the sender, and Jesus is the sent apostle.
Therefore, no servant is better than his master, neither the messenger (apostle) is better than the one that sends him.
Jesus is the son of man (and all of us are the sons of man); Jesus Christ is not the son of God.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1

Real God is not the Lord(he's name are wrong + he is science God) and it allways name God and the son Jesus Christ all people in Christianity calling non-Americans believe the son Christ.

Torch light

Real God is not the Lord(he's name are wrong + he is science God) and it allways name God and the son Jesus Christ all people in Christianity calling non-Americans believe the son Christ.

Obviously you are brilliant .. to prove this you chose the cigarette
And you have your cup of wine, haven't you?
Last edited by Torch light; 2 weeks ago at 04:46 PM..

Christian

Obviously you are brilliant .. to prove this you chose the cigarette
And you have your cup of wine, haven't you?

Called science is not my true belief because it is everything outside of the religions.

We're religions we belonged after born where we were distributed a religion, which then became a religion, which is a Christian of my part today.

The Lord is a competition, even God, of a higher power, but the Lord is only for all scientists, and Americans are faithful to this.

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Was I being paged?? Why would yo make such a stupid fuking post when I'm aware of what the Bible says and what it doesn't say. There are some pretty intelligent Jew promoting that the Temple was in the old part of the City of David and the Dome of the Rock is where the Roman fortress was located.

Is the really the first time a rabid Jewish supporter such as yourself has heard of this?? Only extremist ignore facts that are in black and white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2eFuSAQiV4
Best video showing that the new Temple of God will be built in the city of David
Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70AD, just like God wanted.

De:4:26:
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,
that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it;
ye shall not prolong your days upon it,
but shall utterly be destroyed.
De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.

Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Ro:13:1-4:
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.
For there is no power but of God:
the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power,
resisteth the ordinance of God:
and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works,
but to the evil.
Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power?
do that which is good,
and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good.
But if thou do that which is evil,
be afraid;
for he beareth not the sword in vain:
for he is the minister of God,
a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Da:8:9-12:
And out of one of them came forth a little horn,
which waxed exceeding great,
toward the south,
and toward the east,
and toward the pleasant land.
And it waxed great,
even to the host of heaven;
and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground,
and stamped upon them.
Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host,
and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away,
and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression,
and it cast down the truth to the ground;
and it practised,
and prospered.

Da:9:26:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off,
but not for himself:
and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;
and the end thereof shall be with a flood,
and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Zec:13:7-9:
Awake,
O sword,
against my shepherd,
and against the man that is my fellow,
saith the LORD of hosts:
smite the shepherd,
and the sheep shall be scattered:
and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.
Last edited by MHz; 2 weeks ago at 05:17 PM..

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Iran needs the radicals gone. Iranians are good people and it's a shame to see them oppressed.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Was I being paged?? Why would yo make such a stupid fuking post when I'm aware of what the Bible says and what it doesn't say. There are some pretty intelligent Jew promoting that the Temple was in the old part of the City of David and the Dome of the Rock is where the Roman fortress was located.
Is the really the first time a rabid Jewish supporter such as yourself has heard of this?? Only extremist ignore facts that are in black and white.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2eFuSAQiV4
Best video showing that the new Temple of God will be built in the city of David
Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70AD, just like God wanted.
De:4:26:
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,
that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it;
ye shall not prolong your days upon it,
but shall utterly be destroyed.
De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Ro:13:1-4:
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.
For there is no power but of God:
the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power,
resisteth the ordinance of God:
and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works,
but to the evil.
Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power?
do that which is good,
and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good.
But if thou do that which is evil,
be afraid;
for he beareth not the sword in vain:
for he is the minister of God,
a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Da:8:9-12:
And out of one of them came forth a little horn,
which waxed exceeding great,
toward the south,
and toward the east,
and toward the pleasant land.
And it waxed great,
even to the host of heaven;
and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground,
and stamped upon them.
Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host,
and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away,
and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression,
and it cast down the truth to the ground;
and it practised,
and prospered.
Da:9:26:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off,
but not for himself:
and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;
and the end thereof shall be with a flood,
and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Zec:13:7-9:
Awake,
O sword,
against my shepherd,
and against the man that is my fellow,
saith the LORD of hosts:
smite the shepherd,
and the sheep shall be scattered:
and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

You would have made an excellent SS Officer.

Christian
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You would have made an excellent SS Officer.

Die Juden mussten sterben.

petros
Toten die Jihadi

Christian
The Jews chanced on the upper body.

spilledthebeer

The Jews chanced on the upper body.

================================================== ================================================== ====

Anybody who has perused the "debate" between Christian and Torchlight and other interlopers will see CLEARLY WHY Muslim immigration to Canada MUST BE CURTAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could any Cdn have imagined that "Romans sacked Jerusalem according to God`s Will"???????????

If they can see such delusions in a desert sky.......then what will they see in a Cdn blizzard?????????????????

And will the rest of us survive their REVELATION????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!