Shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

OpposingDigit
Doesn't anybody have a fact based opinion on the cause of anti-Semitism?

It is easy for people to complain about it and demand a cure, but nobody seems to know the cause.

Why is it that this specific group of people are the targets of such abuse? It simply can't be because they believe in a different God? It can't be based upon religion.

MHz
God threw a wrench in it. The Bible's version of what went on before the flood was global and lasted more than 1,000 years, the 12 Tribes were isolated in the Promised Land and their way of doing things was 'cut short'.

If God had the NT written in Hebrew (and a few other things) the division would have be there on that one issue. I could do a long post using the Bible that shows things do not go right for anybody before a certain point is reached and then things bet a lot better for everybody in a single day.

The other version would be just as long and it is fairly simple. A few people want all the good things for them self alone and they have a variety of scams that help them do that without having to get their hands dirty. Using God as part of that is a big flaw as they limit there mover to certain times or people will see it is all bullshit and that is never good no matter what plan just fell apart.

The Bible's version shows His version in fine detail so any deviation means men and not God is the one pulling the strings.

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Doesn't anybody have a fact based opinion on the cause of anti-Semitism?
It is easy for people to complain about it and demand a cure, but nobody seems to know the cause.
Why is it that this specific group of people are the targets of such abuse? It simply can't be because they believe in a different God? It can't be based upon religion.

You're right. Hebrews, Christians and Muslims worship pretty much the same god, they just call him by different names.
However, I've run across a few Christians who hate the Jews because they had Jesus killed. The irony is, if that didn't happen (allegedly anyway), the Christian faith wouldn't even exist.

The source of anti-Jewish sentiment out there can possibly found in older parts of the Bible. Even though the Israelites were "God's chosen people", he also told them they would be persecuted for their entire existence. While I put little stock in the Bible, I do find that to be more than a little prophetic.
The thing is, anti-Semitism has been around for a few thousand years. There have always been people who hated the Jews for one reason or another. It isn't something that Hitler invented. However, getting the country behind him and to look the other way isn't quite the way "history" likes to teach it either.

MHz
This part might explain a lot of it between the scattering in 70AD all the way to today. Acts:10 was when God made all Gentile food clean as the last act for Jews alone before the scattering. Saul and the Jews are symbolic of the Jews that were not gathered at that time. God has a mission for the gathered also before all are gathered. The first case of persecution was in Portugal and the food part was probably a good deal of the 'forced conversion' as the 'State' became unwilling to cater to Jews having OT Kosher food only while the locals were starving. The exile from England in 1290 was over money so the money changers were in control by then. 1600 seems to be when the next big change took place.

Where did they come from in the first place is recorded in the Bible and the starting point was in 4,000BC +- 4 years.

Ge:3:15:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,
and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Re:12:1-2:
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven;
a woman clothed with the sun,
and the moon under her feet,
and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
And she being with child cried,
travailing in birth,
and pained to be delivered.

Re:12:5:
And she brought forth a man child,
who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:
and her child was caught up unto God,
and to his throne.

Noah and his family were the last 5 fingered people alive when the flood was determined, if they had been killed Jesus could not have been born and the cross would not have been the fulfillment. God sent Christ so there would be no balking like Jonah did. The details of the other bruise is in prophecy only, there is a lot of it so imagination is not needed, a lot of reading is though.

This summation will not do justice to the 'long version'.

When God does something special for a person he demands a payment. Moses felt inner pride so God punished him by keeping him out of the promised land until he was in a vision with Elias and Christ. He will be at that spot again on the day He returns and all 7 vials kill all sinners in the world in a few hours and then in the few hours that follow that all the resurrections in Eze:37 take place. That is when they are brought home by God.

2Co:12:7-10:
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations,
there was given to me a thorn in the flesh,
the messenger of Satan to buffet me,
lest I should be exalted above measure.
For this thing I besought the Lord thrice,
that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me,
My grace is sufficient for thee:
for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,
that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities,
in reproaches,
in necessities,
in persecutions,
in distresses for Christ's sake:
for when I am weak,
then am I strong.

The first step in Mary being the mother of Jesus was Abraham being given a blessing that sealed him from harm so he would become the rather of the man that is the cornerstone of the 12 Tribes. The drama around that and all the way to the birth of Jesus is in such detail to show it is historical rather than mythical.

(Much is required such as being sold into slavery and then your whole family shows up like they are out of the movie Vacation for a short stay of 430 years and then leave without paying the bill.)
The timing and the extermination of the Giants is important but not to this aspect of the book. We are between the scattering in 70AD in Luke:21:24 which is a fulfillment of the scattering part of the De:4:30 prophecy. The 'latter' days starts with the 1st trump sounding, 4 days later Satan shows up with 1 of the fallen angels that was a 'son of God' when the 5th trump sounds. For the next 3 1/2 years it is like the days of Noah and the program is the same. exterminate all 5 fingered people.

De:28:64:
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people,
from the one end of the earth even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou nor thy fathers have known,
even wood and stone.

De:30:3:
That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity,
and have compassion upon thee,
and will return and gather thee from all the nations,
whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

The 144,000 are sealed before the 1st trump sounds and the rest of the whole of the 12 Tribes joins them as the last event on the day the two witnesses are resurrected.

Like the OT they never got to reap the rewards of being 'His people'. The wars that ended when they enter that place were replaced by civil wars so there was 'no rest'. The bruise to Satan's head takes place in Jerusalem, the Temple in the times of Jesus was needed for the completion of the bruise to the heel, without that all the ones gathered in the NT could have been gathered like Daniel was and that could have turned into the 70AD scattering as well.

God's version picks up when the 1st trump sounds, the details are pretty clear and today it is promoted by some people with 'clear heads' that Damascus should be nuked based on a single verse. I have a ready reply for that.

God also made a stumbling block for the Jews by John the Baptist being called like Moses was by the message was recorded by a Disciple of his in Greek when none of them were ever taught Greek.

Sometimes slick is better than 'all powerful'.

Ezekiel:38 and the Gog war. Ezekiel:38 is for the 1,000 year reign and the 'battle' that comes when Satan and all remaining fallen angels in the Pit are released and joined by the ones whose bones are buried in a graveyard in Israel in Ezekiel:39.

The people that are there at the end of the chapter are the ones at the start of the chapter that complete the 7 year clean-up and the 7 months of gathering some bones and burying them in a special graveyard that has the name Gog attached to it. The bones belong to the 4 fallen angels that manifest into the 200M horsemen and it is by these being that the 12 Tribes are brought down to being just the 144,000. By the evening of the day Jesus returns and kills all sinners the whole House of Israel will be alive and standing in Israel.

If Gog does not exist until 7 years into the 1,000 year reign then they cannot be in a war at the start because part of the vials is the river of blood and that is the death of those angelic horsemen. There are a few clues in Eze:38 that it is the 1,000 years such as Jerusalem is an unwalled city during that time and it is only during that time that the people are living in safety for the first time. An earlier reference to Damascus being part of prophecy that you believe is happening either means you are working off materials somebody has handed you or you missed more than a passage or two of Scripture. The bones of men that dies as part of the return do not have their bones gathered and placed in the City of Gog.

Damascus is 1 Gentile city mentioned when all Gentile cities are also flattened. Jerusalem is the first one and it is hit with the same fire that God used on Sodom.

Re:16:17-21:
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven,
from the throne,
saying,
It is done.
And there were voices,
and thunders,
and lightnings;
and there was a great earthquake,
such as was not since men were upon the earth,
so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
And every island fled away,
and the mountains were not found.
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Jer:25:18:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Jer:25:26:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:
and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jer:25:29:
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.

Jer:25:32:
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jer:25:33:
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

Zec:14:2:
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
and the city shall be taken,
and the houses rifled,
and the women ravished;
and half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zec:14:3:
Then shall the LORD go forth,
and fight against those nations,
as when he fought in the day of battle.

M't:25:31:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
M't:25:32:
And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

All nations means all nations.

Cliffy

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You're right. Hebrews, Christians and Muslims worship pretty much the same god, they just call him by different names.

In this case 'pretty much' means exactly. The OT is the 12 Tribes, the Quran is Abraham's other son up to Jesus doing a sermon in Samaria before taking over as high Priest when John was arrested. Christians are Greek NT believers. God cut Israel off before Jesus came so not all would become believers. That is why the vision with Moses and Elias and Christ was in the remotest place possible rather than in the location of the Matt:23 sermon. The pleasure God felt in Isa:53 is Jesus going to the grave, when Jesus said, ''It is finished.' just before He died He was referencing the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15. For God that is the 1/2 way mark to being able to talk with Adam and Eve again and sins are not on the list of things to be talked about.

However, I've run across a few Christians who hate the Jews because they had Jesus killed. The irony is, if that didn't happen (allegedly anyway), the Christian faith wouldn't even exist.

The 'little horn; verses in Da:8 cover Rome's full 500 year rule over Jerusalem, the short version is she was given the truth and she messed that up but she became many in numbers anyway. The RCC was fallen as soon as they translated the Hebrew OT and Greek NT into Latin. The verses can be explained down to the line. False Christians do not quote scripture in long strands if at all. The grief part in Isa:53 is when Jesus cried that God had forgotten him by letting Him suffer past a certain point.

The source of anti-Jewish sentiment out there can possibly found in older parts of the Bible. Even though the Israelites were "God's chosen people", he also told them they would be persecuted for their entire existence. While I put little stock in the Bible, I do find that to be more than a little prophetic.

My other post touches on that. The OT is the reason Israel exists today, this is an operation that has been in play for 140 years this year, 1948 was the 70 year mark. I can show you what the Bible says, you will not be able to match it to current events without a lot of 'creative writing'.

The thing is, anti-Semitism has been around for a few thousand years. There have always been people who hated the Jews for one reason or another. It isn't something that Hitler invented. However, getting the country behind him and to look the other way isn't quite the way "history" likes to teach it either.

Do you find any flaws in the Benjamin Freedman version of the first half of the last century?

Walter
+2
#67  Top Rated Post
The shooter has some of the same beliefs as some posters on this board, he hates Trump and he hates Jews.

OpposingDigit
I don't think it has anything to do with religion.

Why wouldn't people attack the Jehovah Witness Folks? Why not attack or hate the atheists?

The predominance of Jewish Folks within our society is certainly not because they honour a different God.

The attention given to Jewish Folks within the media can not be because of the size of their population. (There are only 18 million Jewish Folks in the whole world.)

Again I ask ..... what is it about Jewish Folks that causes such hostility towards them? What is the cause of anti-Semitism?

pgs
+1

Why wouldn't people attack the Jehovah Witness Folks? Why not attack or hate the atheists?

The predominance of Jewish Folks within our society is certainly not because they honour a different God.

The attention given to Jewish Folks within the media can not be because of the size of their population. (There are only 18 million Jewish Folks in the whole world.)

Again I ask ..... what is it about Jewish Folks that causes such hostility towards them? What is the cause of anti-Semitism?

Parents don’t let your kids grow up to be bigots . Someone should write a song .

OpposingDigit
Nobody can explain why Jewish Folks are the targets of animosity, but are easily able to exclaim that those who talk about it are bigots.

I think that when I ask what is the cause of anti-Semitism, I have stumped you all.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Parents don’t let your kids grow up to be bigots . Someone should write a song .

When you have 2 groups and one group is hunting the other group to the point of extinction which one is the 'bigot'? When that gets to be the only solution do they then get a name change and a raise in pay?

MHz

Nobody can explain why Jewish Folks are the targets of animosity, but are easily able to exclaim that those who talk about it are bigots.

I think that when I ask what is the cause of anti-Semitism, I have stumped you all.

No you didn't because I gave you a post that you ignored. The Jewish collective has a habit of missing things that are true but doen't fit the narrative you want, rather are pushing for your bosses.

MHz

This part might explain a lot of it between the scattering in 70AD all the way to today. Acts:10 was when God made all Gentile food clean as the last act for Jews alone before the scattering. Saul and the Jews are symbolic of the Jews that were not gathered at that time. God has a mission for the gathered also before all are gathered. The first case of persecution was in Portugal and the food part was probably a good deal of the 'forced conversion' as the 'State' became unwilling to cater to Jews having OT Kosher food only while the locals were starving. The exile from England in 1290 was over money so the money changers were in control by then. 1600 seems to be when the next big change took place.

Where did they come from in the first place is recorded in the Bible and the starting point was in 4,000BC +- 4 years.

travailing in birth,

and to his throne.

Noah and his family were the last 5 fingered people alive when the flood was determined, if they had been killed Jesus could not have been born and the cross would not have been the fulfillment. God sent Christ so there would be no balking like Jonah did. The details of the other bruise is in prophecy only, there is a lot of it so imagination is not needed, a lot of reading is though.

When God does something special for a person he demands a payment. Moses felt inner pride so God punished him by keeping him out of the promised land until he was in a vision with Elias and Christ. He will be at that spot again on the day He returns and all 7 vials kill all sinners in the world in a few hours and then in the few hours that follow that all the resurrections in Eze:37 take place. That is when they are brought home by God.

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations,
And he said unto me,
in reproaches,
in necessities,
in persecutions,
for when I am weak,
then am I strong.

The first step in Mary being the mother of Jesus was Abraham being given a blessing that sealed him from harm so he would become the rather of the man that is the cornerstone of the 12 Tribes. The drama around that and all the way to the birth of Jesus is in such detail to show it is historical rather than mythical.

(Much is required such as being sold into slavery and then your whole family shows up like they are out of the movie Vacation for a short stay of 430 years and then leave without paying the bill.)
The timing and the extermination of the Giants is important but not to this aspect of the book. We are between the scattering in 70AD in Luke:21:24 which is a fulfillment of the scattering part of the De:4:30 prophecy. The 'latter' days starts with the 1st trump sounding, 4 days later Satan shows up with 1 of the fallen angels that was a 'son of God' when the 5th trump sounds. For the next 3 1/2 years it is like the days of Noah and the program is the same. exterminate all 5 fingered people.

even wood and stone.

The 144,000 are sealed before the 1st trump sounds and the rest of the whole of the 12 Tribes joins them as the last event on the day the two witnesses are resurrected.

Like the OT they never got to reap the rewards of being 'His people'. The wars that ended when they enter that place were replaced by civil wars so there was 'no rest'. The bruise to Satan's head takes place in Jerusalem, the Temple in the times of Jesus was needed for the completion of the bruise to the heel, without that all the ones gathered in the NT could have been gathered like Daniel was and that could have turned into the 70AD scattering as well.

God's version picks up when the 1st trump sounds, the details are pretty clear and today it is promoted by some people with 'clear heads' that Damascus should be nuked based on a single verse. I have a ready reply for that.

God also made a stumbling block for the Jews by John the Baptist being called like Moses was by the message was recorded by a Disciple of his in Greek when none of them were ever taught Greek.

MHz

travailing in birth,

and to his throne.

And he said unto me,
in reproaches,
in necessities,
in persecutions,
for when I am weak,
then am I strong.

even wood and stone.

OpposingDigit
Hi! MHz

I don't read your posts completely because they deal with ancient religious happenstance.

As I mentioned earlier, I really don't think that anti-Semitism has anything to do with religion.

In fact, many Christians (Christian Zionists) support Israel, even though they claim that Israel must be destroyed before Jesus returns.

Walter
+1
BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO SHOWS TRUMP SURPRISING OVERJOYED PITTSBURGH HOSPITAL STAFF
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/31/p...come-hospital/

D’oh! MAGA

Hoid
Pittsburgh shooting: It's too late for Trump to be credible on uniting US against hate

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1800120002/

Worst President ever.

OpposingDigit
The media casually labels as antisemitic anyone who dares to express peaceful critical thinking. And the same media suppresses any attempt to grasp what antisemitsm means in practice and what are its causes. While the media parrots the ADL, claiming that antisemitsm is on the rise and that the Pennsylvania shooting was the worst anti-Semitic event in American history, the media does not dare ask why. Why is America apparently becoming increasingly anti-Semitic
If Jewish institutions, and liberals and progressives want to fight anti-Semitism, the first step should be to open a discussion of the circumstances and dynamics that have led to such a rise of anti Jewish bigotry.
https://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/201...he-next-pogrom

Hoid
"The media casually labels as antisemitic anyone who dares to express peaceful critical thinking"

that isn't even close to being true.

pgs

The media casually labels as antisemitic anyone who dares to express peaceful critical thinking. And the same media suppresses any attempt to grasp what antisemitsm means in practice and what are its causes. While the media parrots the ADL, claiming that antisemitsm is on the rise and that the Pennsylvania shooting was the worst anti-Semitic event in American history, the media does not dare ask why. Why is America apparently becoming increasingly anti-Semitic
If Jewish institutions, and liberals and progressives want to fight anti-Semitism, the first step should be to open a discussion of the circumstances and dynamics that have led to such a rise of anti Jewish bigotry.
https://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/201...he-next-pogrom

One nut bar on a rampage proves America is more anti Semitic?

Serryah

Hold over from ancient history, this belief that Jews are money grubbing thieves, that they're out to destroy decent people, etc. There's a lot of reasons I think people "hate" Jews.

Current issues with Israel does them no favors either.

Personally, I don't hate the Jews, but I think those in control of Israel are just as sick and twisted as any other corrupt government in the world.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Hold over from ancient history, this belief that Jews are money grubbing thieves, that they're out to destroy decent people, etc. There's a lot of reasons I think people "hate" Jews.

History would also support you. Many exiles were over usury. excessive usury is not the same. 6% is usury, no big deal, 106% is a criminal act. Gentile Banks would charge no interest and that would end this fiat banking swindle right there, it is only the Jewish Bankers that are saying banks have to operate at a profit for a few shareholders. There are a ton of videos that show it is as scam on the people of the world.

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Current issues with Israel does them no favors either.

They are doing what the bankers set out to don in the 1880's. Wanting to nuke Damascus over 1 verse in the OT is a real program that is in the works. The 100 that modify that to meaning something else are swept under the rug.

It is a good thing Putin stopped that.

Hoid
Here is the google search for "causes of anti semitism"

https://www.google.ca/search?q=cause...hrome&ie=UTF-8

over 5 and a half million results.

I cannot offhand think of a topic that is more thoroughly researched.

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

“What are we going to do when we go to synagogue next? That fear ripples through your mind,” said one resident.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-shock-n925351
Just maybe don't go.
Like just maybe don't get in Trumps way.

Overland Park Jewish community center shooting in 2014. I guess maybe don't go to the community center. Like just maybe don't get in Obama's way. Oh that's right you silly little turd, shit like this never happened until Trump got elected.

Hoid

Overland Park Jewish community center shooting in 2014. I guess maybe don't go to the community center. Like just maybe don't get in Obama's way. Oh that's right you silly little turd, shit like this never happened until Trump got elected.

i was just repeating what was already said, domestic terrorist dude.

OpposingDigit
Jews have suffered plenty throughout the past couple of thousand years, and that's a fact. It's also a fact many of their modern propagandists are attempting (under the force of law!) to peddle the notion their trials and tribulations were unlike those of any other peoples. Unique!

Not all of those oppressions involved pogroms/massacres. Simply limiting what they could do and where they could live caused social and possibly genetic changes among them.

Solidarity became extremely important because that led to survival and finally to prosperity. In other words, they were using Ben Franklin's maxim of "we must all hang together or most assuredly we will all hang separately" from very early times.

But consider one reason Americans were so hostile to allowing Jews from Germany and the rest of Europe into the US before WW2. They had seen the "hang together" stuff with their very own eyes, and knew that if a flood of frightened and deserving refugees washed into this nation, their Jewish employers would fire them and hire in their place those refugees.

No matter how soft-hearted the Americans might have been, they lived in a time and place where losing their job meant disaster and even death for themselves and their loved ones.

Remember, the Depression wasn't yet over, and the "social safety net" was virtually nonexistent. When it comes down to "me dying" vs "that other fellow dying", most people are going to opt for the death of the stranger.

So here a survival mechanism worked against them.

Ditto for the effect on takeovers of entire occupations. Many people mention the very high percentages of Jews within various fields.

That would come from preferential hiring - given two equally qualified job applicants, the co-religionist will be chosen over the outsider.

Resentment would be terrific, and so would the well documented habits of cheating outsiders by the small business Ethnics.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

i was just repeating what was already said, domestic terrorist dude.

You make it sound less painful, it isn't. Think small injury and the closest first-aid kit is 2 horizons away. Here it is there before you fall to the ground.

Hoid
Tree Of Life Rabbi Says 'Hate Speech' Fueled By Politicians Led To Synagogue Massacre

“I said to him, ‘Mr. President, hate speech leads to hateful actions. Hate speech leads to what happened in my sanctuary... I witnessed it with my eyes,’” Myers said

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b09d43e31fb791

Trump invited to service for shooting victims because the rabbi there had to make him listen to something

MHz
That would put him in the position of attending when the dead are Muslims or Christians would it not. Saying he is left out of having the chance for a private talk but insist he show up at the funeral makes it a PR stunt rather than a chance to pay your respects to the dead.
I'm not all that impressed with either side.