Canada – Fast Becoming a Third-World Country


B00Mer
+1
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

So what you have just posted agrees with me exactly.

Congratulations.. we are still quickly becoming 3rd world with our Canadian Peso headed to 59 cents on the dollar making the standard of living more expensive with all our imports, we don't have a manufacturing base anymore..
 
B00Mer
#122
https://clarionproject.org/canada-fa...world-country/
 
spilledthebeer
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://clarionproject.org/canada-fa...world-country/


================================================== ================================================== ====


Foolish twit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your Clarion project DOES NOT PROVE what you think it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals, civil service union Hogs, Black Lives Matter bigots, drunken native thieves, and swarming thousands of illegals- whose votes



LIE-berals hope to buy so they can cling to power at ANY PRICE- REMAIN the ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


EVERY POST that LIE-berals and their allies make- PROVES MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Bar Sinister
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Congratulations.. we are still quickly becoming 3rd world with our Canadian Peso headed to 59 cents on the dollar making the standard of living more expensive with all our imports, we don't have a manufacturing base anymore..


Why congratulate me? I had nothing to do with it. As for 59 cents I guess you pulled that figure out of thin air. BTW the lower Canadian dollar has long been one of Canada's trade advantages. Whenever it goes much above 85 cents exports suffer.
 
spilledthebeer
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Why congratulate me? I had nothing to do with it. As for 59 cents I guess you pulled that figure out of thin air. BTW the lower Canadian dollar has long been one of Canada's trade advantages. Whenever it goes much above 85 cents exports suffer.


================================================== ================================================== ====


POOR BAR SILLY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You do not see the big picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your Muslim propaganda is blocking your view of reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You are correct that a lower Cdn dollar makes it easier to export things we made..........................


BUT - you are ignoring how much of our manufacturing base has been mauled by LIE-beral tax madness in the last ten years!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals DO NOT want to discuss how many manufacturing jobs have been lost while they ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WE HAVE LESS FINISHED PRODUCTS TO SELL NOW than in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AS for the oil and electricity we sell- it is locked into long term contracts- paid in Yankee dollars which translates into NO CHANGE OR BENEFIT from electricity sales ......................


BUT it DOES mean major price hikes for Cdns wishing to buy oil for transportation or natural gas for heating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A lower Cdn dollar also means HIGHER PRICES for most imports- such as FOOD- from California AND CLOTHING- from China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A lower Cdn dollar also puts major pressure on govt to give our civil service union Hogs MORE GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Consider our very own fascist Bluebyrd35 who posts often on this site........................


She owns TWO houses and travels regularly between one in Quebec and another in......I think she said it was Arizona.......... or some place like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our little Bluebyrdie NEEDS a high value Cdn dollar so she can have FUN while in United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A LOW VALUE CDN dollar clips her little wings and limits the fine dining and other entertainments she may enjoy while in lounging in the warm States- avoiding chilly Cdn winters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And there are very many other Hog snowbirds in the same boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A low Cdn dollar makes Hog snowbirds rage at our govt - to demand changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOG ENTITLEMENTS INCLUDE FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Snowbirds RULE the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BUT THE KEY PROBLEM WITH A LOW CDN DOLLAR IS DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Something in the range of SIXTY PERCENT - last time any Cdn govt was willing to discuss the MESS.......................


was held by FOREIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


United States held the major portion of the debt- with Germany and Japan holding the remainder of the foreign held debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE MUST PAY BACK OUR DEBTS IN YANKEE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The lower the Cdn dollar goes- the HARDER it is to pay our foreign DEBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A Cdn dollar that stays too low for too long ......................................


coupled with LUNATIC LIE-beral deficit spending................................


SLAMS US into a debt wall so hard that we end up like Venezuela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


Thank you LIE-berals and civil service union Hogs for the gift of FISCAL DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As designed by the shameless vote buying LIE-berals you have sold our country and our future to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
taxslave
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ====
POOR BAR SILLY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not see the big picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Muslim propaganda is blocking your view of reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are correct that a lower Cdn dollar makes it easier to export things we made..........................
BUT - you are ignoring how much of our manufacturing base has been mauled by LIE-beral tax madness in the last ten years!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals DO NOT want to discuss how many manufacturing jobs have been lost while they ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE LESS FINISHED PRODUCTS TO SELL NOW than in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS for the oil and electricity we sell- it is locked into long term contracts- paid in Yankee dollars which translates into NO CHANGE OR BENEFIT from electricity sales ......................
BUT it DOES mean major price hikes for Cdns wishing to buy oil for transportation or natural gas for heating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lower Cdn dollar also means HIGHER PRICES for most imports- such as FOOD- from California AND CLOTHING- from China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lower Cdn dollar also puts major pressure on govt to give our civil service union Hogs MORE GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consider our very own fascist Bluebyrd35 who posts often on this site........................
She owns TWO houses and travels regularly between one in Quebec and another in......I think she said it was Arizona.......... or some place like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our little Bluebyrdie NEEDS a high value Cdn dollar so she can have FUN while in United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A LOW VALUE CDN dollar clips her little wings and limits the fine dining and other entertainments she may enjoy while in lounging in the warm States- avoiding chilly Cdn winters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And there are very many other Hog snowbirds in the same boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A low Cdn dollar makes Hog snowbirds rage at our govt - to demand changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOG ENTITLEMENTS INCLUDE FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowbirds RULE the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT THE KEY PROBLEM WITH A LOW CDN DOLLAR IS DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something in the range of SIXTY PERCENT - last time any Cdn govt was willing to discuss the MESS.......................
was held by FOREIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
United States held the major portion of the debt- with Germany and Japan holding the remainder of the foreign held debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE MUST PAY BACK OUR DEBTS IN YANKEE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The lower the Cdn dollar goes- the HARDER it is to pay our foreign DEBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Cdn dollar that stays too low for too long ......................................
coupled with LUNATIC LIE-beral deficit spending................................
SLAMS US into a debt wall so hard that we end up like Venezuela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Thank you LIE-berals and civil service union Hogs for the gift of FISCAL DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As designed by the shameless vote buying LIE-berals you have sold our country and our future to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is on a cushy government pension. what would he care about the price of gas going up?
 
Bar Sinister
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

He is on a cushy government pension. what would he care about the price of gas going up?


As usual you are up your ass. I don't get a government pension other than CPP which I contributed to over 40 years at the maximum rate.
 
pgs
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

As usual you are up your ass. I don't get a government pension other than CPP which I contributed to over 40 years at the maximum rate.

No you get a public sector union pension . To bad for you .
 
MHz
#129
Why don't you get OAS?
 
MHz
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No you get a public sector union pension . To bad for you .

Remember when people went into politics for reasons other than the pension windfall? Me either.
 
DaSleeper
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why don't you get OAS?

You have to be 65 for that dummy!
 
MHz
#132
Was I talking to you? Most people do not collect CPP until that age.
 
DaSleeper
#133
You can collect CPP at 60 sometimes earlier if you have a disability....ask Cliffy!


But that is just like you....posting a lot of nonsense about things you know SFA about!
 
MHz
#134
I know nothing about something I have been collecting for years and I just turned 65 this year? You can understand why I see you as nothing but a troll right? Collecting early dropped my rate but GIS kicked in even more so no real penalty. Now fuk off DipShit.


Your chance for a civil conversation with me went out the window some time ago, Take a screenshot as I will ask you 'how do you like me so far' just before the year ends.

You zipper is open, the one for your mouth. I made post for you in the Walnut thread if you are feeling the need to troll.
Last edited by MHz; 2 weeks ago at 07:49 AM..
 
DaSleeper
+1
#135
heheheh keep typing before you think!
Your brain hasn't been in gear for ages...........
 
DaSleeper
#136
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/be...igibility.html
 
MHz
#137
Why send me to OAS page when CPP is what AISH makes you apply for?
https://www.alberta.ca/aish-eligibility.aspx#toc-0

Financial criteria

  • AISH looks at the income and assets you and your spouse or partner have.
  • You can work and be eligible for AISH – clients are encouraged to work to the extent they are able.
  • When you apply for, or get AISH, you and your spouse or partner must:
    • apply for all other income you may be eligible for, such as Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D), employment insurance (EI) or Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) benefits.
    • not have income or assets that are higher than the AISH program allows
 
spilledthebeer
#138
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why send me to OAS page when CPP is what AISH makes you apply for?
https://www.alberta.ca/aish-eligibility.aspx#toc-0

Financial criteria

  • AISH looks at the income and assets you and your spouse or partner have.
  • You can work and be eligible for AISH – clients are encouraged to work to the extent they are able.
  • When you apply for, or get AISH, you and your spouse or partner must:
    • apply for all other income you may be eligible for, such as Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D), employment insurance (EI) or Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) benefits.
    • not have income or assets that are higher than the AISH program allows


================================================== ================================================== ==


Some rules to live by:



If a LIE-beral calls his pension "small" - then most Cdns would think that pension is BIG MONEY- if it was in their pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If a LIE-beral says: "I am entitled" - it means they got their entitlements by virtue of SPECIAL TREATMENT by LIE-beral govt!!!!!!!


If a LIE-beral says: "you are crazy" in response to a comment you made- it means your comment is CORRECT - and the LIE-beral has NO articulate defense!!!!!!!!!!


If a LIE-beral says: "white people are the biggest threat in the world today" - it means that LIE-beral bigots are finding it hard to overcome western values like democracy, capitalism, the rule of law, and common sense and logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


When a LIE-beral states: "all white people are systemic racists" -it means that white people will not easily surrender to dictators seeking unearned and preferential treatment for LIE-beral allies!!!!!!!!!



When a LIE-beral states that white people are "Islamophobes" - it means we are not being fooled by LIE-beral LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Christian
#139
Torst in my choise with Conservativism of thus.

Isn't Scheer but he's the leadership perhaps in Canada's parliament in 2019.

If gonna take the home election against Trudeau.

But if Torst is righter.
 
spilledthebeer
#140
Quote: Originally Posted by Christian View Post

Torst in my choise with Conservativism of thus.

Isn't Scheer but he's the leadership perhaps in Canada's parliament in 2019.

If gonna take the home election against Trudeau.

But if Torst is righter.


================================================== ================================================== ====


THAT IS VERY "Torst" argumenty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please keep your Torst in ice box winter maker device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Consequence severe if Torst warms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All power to Torst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LIE-beral bow to Torst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Torst make laughing much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
DaSleeper
+1
#141
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why send me to OAS page when CPP is what AISH makes you apply for?
https://www.alberta.ca/aish-eligibility.aspx#toc-0

Financial criteria

  • AISH looks at the income and assets you and your spouse or partner have.
  • You can work and be eligible for AISH – clients are encouraged to work to the extent they are able.
  • When you apply for, or get AISH, you and your spouse or partner must:
    • apply for all other income you may be eligible for, such as Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPP-D), employment insurance (EI) or Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) benefits.
    • not have income or assets that are higher than the AISH program allows

The conversation was about OAS dummy nor AISH
But of course when you don't take your pills your mind tends to wander and you bable like a mindless idiot.......
 
Bar Sinister
#142
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No you get a public sector union pension . To bad for you .


You really enjoy showing off your ignorance don't you? No teacher in Alberta gets a government pension. The pension plan is owned and managed by Alberta teachers - the government has nothing to do with it. And so far as I know teachers' pensions in other provinces are owned and managed the same way. Why don't you try commenting on something you actually know about - if you can find such a topic.
 
pgs
+1
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

You really enjoy showing off your ignorance don't you? No teacher in Alberta gets a government pension. The pension plan is owned and managed by Alberta teachers - the government has nothing to do with it. And so far as I know teachers' pensions in other provinces are owned and managed the same way. Why don't you try commenting on something you actually know about - if you can find such a topic.

So you did work in the public sector and are receiving a pension , thanks for clearing that up .
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#144
Who do you work for BS? I'm pretty sure the Schools aren't private companies supplying their own pensions.
 
B00Mer
+1
#145
Change the Canadian dollar to the Canadian peso



https://www.change.org/p/justin-trud...-canadian-peso

Make our 3rd world Nation come out of the closest..
 
MHz
#146
Good score, how many pallets you sell so far??
 
Bar Sinister
#147
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Who do you work for BS? I'm pretty sure the Schools aren't private companies supplying their own pensions.




Isn't that what I just posted? Learn to read.
 
Bar Sinister
#148
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So you did work in the public sector and are receiving a pension , thanks for clearing that up .




Thanks for pointing something out that I never tried to hide. Yes, I worked in the part of the public sector that puts more back into the economy than it costs to run it.



How Education and Training Affect the Economy

https://www.investopedia.com/article...advantages.asp
 
spilledthebeer
#149
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Thanks for pointing something out that I never tried to hide. Yes, I worked in the part of the public sector that puts more back into the economy than it costs to run it.



How Education and Training Affect the Economy

https://www.investopedia.com/article...advantages.asp


================================================== ================================================== ====




Here is an example of the CRUDE MUSLIM propaganda being disseminated by the likes of Bar Sinister- the truly SILLY SISTER!!!!!!!

Bar claims: You really enjoy showing off your ignorance don't you? No teacher in Alberta gets a government pension.

The pension plan is owned and managed by Alberta teachers - the government has nothing to do with it.

And so far as I know teachers' pensions in other provinces are owned and managed the same way.

I say Bar is TRULY DELUSIONAL if he actually BELIEVES the nonsense he has spouted about teacher pensions!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL CIVIL SERVICE UNION HOG PENSIONS ARE FUNDED ENTIRELY BY TAX PAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does Bar think employs AND PAYS teachers in the first place?

IT IS ALL GOVT TAX REVENUE- beaten from the hides of long suffering tax payers- and given to over privileged Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An ordinary Cdn is entitled to put as much as 18 percent of pre tax income into RRSP`s- IF they can find that much spare cash!

And few ordinary Cdns have the luxury of maxing out RRSP contributions as our HOGS ROUTINELY DO!!!!!!!!!

But teachers get the equivalent- thanks to LIE-beral DEALS - of putting 33 percent of their pre tax income into RRSP`s!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher are GETTING TWICE AS MUCH income tax benefit as ordinary Cdns!!!!!

But sadly. Teacher GREED IS SO HUGE that ALL teacher pension plans are going bankrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher GREED is so great that LIE-berals cannot shovel cash into teacher pockets fast enough!!!!!!!!!!

Five years ago- the outgoing chairman of OSSTF pension management committee- that`s the Ontari-owe high school teachers pension fund- came on TVO/The Agenda and explained that the OSSTF pension fund was going bankrupt and that they would need fifty five billion dollars IN FUNDING TOP UPS - over the next five years- to keep the OSSTF pension fund from going bankrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This COLOSSAL GREED is the reason LIE-berals opted to turn our electrical system into a GIANT SLUSH FUND FOR HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if LIE-berals got OSSTF fully paid up- and it seems likely they did not- there are EIGHTEEN MORE provincial civil service unions right behind OSSTF- and each one has IOU`s issued by shameless, power mad, vote buying LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!

The civil service union Hog pension issue is SO HUGE that our federal govt finally admitted - in 2012- that they owed their federal employees OVER THREE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS in pension promises- and that cost climbed daily!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CANNOT afford to honour LIE-beral issued Hog pension IOU`s!!!!!!!!

And when that news came out - all those HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in pension promises to Hogs at all FOUR LEVELS OF GOVT- people were APPALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral loving news media was so distressed at the public rage directed at LIE-berals that they STOPPED REPORTING ON HOG PENSION ISSUES - in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither LIE-berals nor Hogs want to admit that the LIE-beral IOU`s have MAJOR interest payments attached- the longer LIE-berals delay paying- the MORE THEY OWE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why Ontari-owe LIE-berals turned our electrical system into a vast slush fund for Hogs!!!!!!!!!

And it is this same NEED for Hog pension gravy that is driving Our idiot Boy and his federal LIE-beral losers to drive ahead with their carbon crap and trade tax!!!!!

Carbon crap and trade ONLY CLEANS CASH FROM WALLETS - and it leaves the dirt in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHOULD ASK: How much of the over $30 billion dollars in deficit Our idiot Boy ran just in his first year in office did Our idiot Boy Justin funnel into the pockets of Hogs????

WE DON’T KNOW- Hogs consider it NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGS HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO THEY WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But even $30 billion dollars is a SMALL FRACTION of what LIE-berals have promised our Hogs!!!!!!!!!!

There are MORE VAST PROMISES to municipal Hogs and to Hogs at CROWN Corporations such as E-health, Metrolinx, ORNGE, and the hospitals, colleges and universities!!!!!!!

EVEN WORSE- LIE-berals think it is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS what deal they did with ANY of these Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar Sinister- you are a far bigger fool than I previously thought- if you really think your crude propaganda will deflect public rage away from greedy LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the fact that people like you are offering up such foolish and easily MOCKED excuses for LIE-berals is an indicator of how DESPERATE you Hogs are all getting!!!!!!!!!!!