Signs of God's might

Torch light
Today, while the idolatrous people in India have their idolatrous festival, a train mauled them killing about 60 and injuring a large number of the idolaters.
They worship the evil god should be burnt, and that the god of goodness was victorious!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45913793

Quran 51: 20 means:
(In the earth are signs [indicating the termination of Hood's people by means of the hurricanes] for those having sure faith.)
More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/51.htm#a51_20
quran-ayat.com/pret/51.htm#a51_20
Last edited by Torch light; 4 weeks ago at 04:32 PM..

Torch light
Another aya in the Quran is:

Quran 12: 105, which means:
(And how many signs in the heavens and the earth do they pass by [and see]? Yet they turn [their minds] away from them [and from taking lesson of them.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_105
quran-ayat.com/pret/12.htm#a12_105

Cliffy
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Today, while the idolatrous people in India have their idolatrous festival, a train mauled them killing about 60 and injuring a large number of the idolaters.
They worship the evil god should be burnt, and that the god of goodness was victorious!

(In the earth are signs [indicating the termination of Hood's people by means of the hurricanes] for those having sure faith.)
More explanation:

You are an evil person for reveling in the suffering of people who have their own religious beliefs. If your god does not punish you for your hatred, then he can be nothing but a sadistic asshole too.

Bar Sinister
+1
Yes, because nothing like that ever happens to Muslims. Why don't you stay in your religious cave where you belong?
The Hajj crush: ‘It was the closest thing to hell on earth’

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...ia-mina-valley

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are an evil person for reveling in the suffering of people who have their own religious beliefs. If your god does not punish you for your hatred, then he can be nothing but a sadistic asshole too.

It is not as you try to picture it.
It is God's punishment and dealing with the idolaters, atheists and wrong-doers in different ways: of which you may not escape.
Moreover, I have no guaranty against God's punishment, but only I pray Him hoping of His forgiveness and mercy.. although I deserve His punishment, but I regret all my sins and wish that I did not commit any sin .. that's it and nothing else.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Yes, because nothing like that ever happens to Muslims. Why don't you stay in your religious cave where you belong?
The Hajj crush: ‘It was the closest thing to hell on earth’
https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...ia-mina-valley

This proves the atheist and idolater will almost evade the lesson which is before his eyesight.

Anyhow, all people are God's servants, and it does not mean that all Muslims and all pilgrims to Mecca are righteous.

Many events occurred in Mecca and elsewhere, when many people perished or injured who were idolaters (with their enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs) or wrong-doers (trespassing the rights of others) about which God is the All-Knowing.

Refer to the aya in post #2

(And how many signs in the heavens and the earth do they pass by [and see]? Yet they turn [their minds] away from them [and from taking lesson of them.])

Last edited by Torch light; 4 weeks ago at 03:52 AM..

Torch light
Incidents also occur everywhere not necessarily in Mecca.
E.g. once workers (Egyptians) were in Iraq beside a huge asphalt mixing barrel, maybe like this
which fell on them killing many and injuring others .. why?
Maybe they were atheists, disbelievers and wrong-doers who at the moment blasphemed and trespassed the others and were unaware that God sees and hears them, and He is All-Mighty over the wrong-doers. And so His punishment came on them all of a sudden from where they were not aware.
Last edited by Torch light; 4 weeks ago at 03:53 AM..

Christian
Do not believe in the church I do believe home make believe narcisstic about love.

Bar Sinister

This proves the atheist and idolater will almost evade the lesson which is before his eyesight.

Anyhow, all people are God's servants, and it does not mean that all Muslims and all pilgrims to Mecca are righteous.

Many events occurred in Mecca and elsewhere, when many people perished or injured who were idolaters (with their enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs) or wrong-doers (trespassing the rights of others) about which God is the All-Knowing.

No,it proves that a religious nut will continue to post religious bullshit.

Bar Sinister
+1

Incidents also occur everywhere not necessarily in Mecca.
E.g. once workers (Egyptians) were in Iraq beside a huge asphalt mixing barrel, maybe like this

which fell on them killing many and injuring others .. why?
Maybe they were atheists, disbelievers and wrong-doers who at the moment blasphemed and trespassed the others and were unaware that God sees and hears them, and He is All-Mighty over the wrong-doers. And so His punishment came on them all of a sudden from where they were not aware.

You do realize that tin the past couple of decades hundreds of thousands of Muslims have been killed by other Muslims? No, I guess you probably don't.

Torch light
I know this; Muslims: the atheists and idolaters among them, have been punished by their division and wars among them, as had God punished Jews and Christians before and in the future.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_65
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_65

See also the explanation of the Quran 2: 253
(Had God willed, then the [people] after these [apostles] would not have fought among themselves c , even after the obvious revelations had come to them [included in the heavenly books d .]
But they fell into dissension [and they contradicted the first commandment]
e : some [steadfastly] believed and others disbelieved.
Had God willed, then they would not have fought each other
f , but God does whatever He wills g .)
.................................................. .................
253 g God in fact cast the hatred and enmity among them and they fought each other, because they wronged the weak and the needy, robbed their rights, blasphemed about God, and associated others with Him; therefore, He cast the enmity and hatred among them so that they fought each other.

The indication of this, concerning Jews, is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 5: 64 about the dispraise of Jews:
(We cast enmity and hatred among them till Doomsday)

And God said in the same chapter of the Quran 5: 14, about the dispraisal of Christians:
(So We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them [and they divided into many sects] till Doomsday, and God will assuredly inform them [on the Day of Judgment] of the [statues of the Christ and his mother and the crosses] they used to make.)

Nowadays, Muslims have started to fight each other: because of the blasphemy of some of them, the hypocrisy of some and the association of others; therefore, God cast enmity and hatred among them so they fought each other:
The Egyptian fought the people of Yemen during the life time of President Jamal Abdul Nassir, and thousands perished from both parties;
the Jordan army fought with the Palestinian Fedayeen, and twenty thousand people were killed;
And the army of Syria fought the Lebanese and Palestinians which resulted in that forty thousand people killed form both sides, other than the wounded.

[The commentator – many wars occurred later on, which were more destructive like:
The war between the Kurds of Iraq and the Iraq army in the sixties of the twentieth century, with thousands of victims from both sides;
The Gulf War I between Iraq and Iran with hundreds of thousands of people killed from both sides, in addition to the crippled, disabled and wounded, in addition to the economic loss and social corruption.
Then the Gulf War II: the war of the Kuwait occupation by the Iraqi army, followed by the American war against Iraq by George Bush the father, then many years later the war by George Bush the son on Iraq and its occupation by the American army which led to hundreds of thousands of victims, wounded, disabled and imprisoned, in addition to the destruction of the infrastructure and the creation of many social and economic problems.
And now, there happened what is called the Arab Spring, causing the killing of thousands of people in many Arab countries.
The enemy of Muslims enhanced the sectarian conflicts among the Arab and Muslims, which led to millions of victims, in addition to other millions leaving their homes; all this occurred in the countries round about Israel!]

And there are so many people killed like this, while God – be glorified – said in the Quran 16: 118, which means:
(We did not wrong them, but they were used to wrong their own selves.)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_253
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_253
Last edited by Torch light; 4 weeks ago at 06:22 AM..

Bar Sinister
+1

I know this; Muslims: the atheists and idolaters among them, have been punished by their division and wars among them, as had God punished Jews and Christians before and in the future.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_65
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_65

See also the explanation of the Quran 2: 253
(Had God willed, then the [people] after these [apostles] would not have fought among themselves c , even after the obvious revelations had come to them [included in the heavenly books d .]
But they fell into dissension [and they contradicted the first commandment]
e : some [steadfastly] believed and others disbelieved.
Had God willed, then they would not have fought each other
f , but God does whatever He wills g .)
.................................................. .................
253 g God in fact cast the hatred and enmity among them and they fought each other, because they wronged the weak and the needy, robbed their rights, blasphemed about God, and associated others with Him; therefore, He cast the enmity and hatred among them so that they fought each other.

The indication of this, concerning Jews, is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 5: 64 about the dispraise of Jews:
(We cast enmity and hatred among them till Doomsday)

And God said in the same chapter of the Quran 5: 14, about the dispraisal of Christians:
(So We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them [and they divided into many sects] till Doomsday, and God will assuredly inform them [on the Day of Judgment] of the [statues of the Christ and his mother and the crosses] they used to make.)

Nowadays, Muslims have started to fight each other: because of the blasphemy of some of them, the hypocrisy of some and the association of others; therefore, God cast enmity and hatred among them so they fought each other:
The Egyptian fought the people of Yemen during the life time of President Jamal Abdul Nassir, and thousands perished from both parties;
the Jordan army fought with the Palestinian Fedayeen, and twenty thousand people were killed;
And the army of Syria fought the Lebanese and Palestinians which resulted in that forty thousand people killed form both sides, other than the wounded.

[The commentator – many wars occurred later on, which were more destructive like:
The war between the Kurds of Iraq and the Iraq army in the sixties of the twentieth century, with thousands of victims from both sides;
The Gulf War I between Iraq and Iran with hundreds of thousands of people killed from both sides, in addition to the crippled, disabled and wounded, in addition to the economic loss and social corruption.
Then the Gulf War II: the war of the Kuwait occupation by the Iraqi army, followed by the American war against Iraq by George Bush the father, then many years later the war by George Bush the son on Iraq and its occupation by the American army which led to hundreds of thousands of victims, wounded, disabled and imprisoned, in addition to the destruction of the infrastructure and the creation of many social and economic problems.
And now, there happened what is called the Arab Spring, causing the killing of thousands of people in many Arab countries.
The enemy of Muslims enhanced the sectarian conflicts among the Arab and Muslims, which led to millions of victims, in addition to other millions leaving their homes; all this occurred in the countries round about Israel!]

And there are so many people killed like this, while God – be glorified – said in the Quran 16: 118, which means:
(We did not wrong them, but they were used to wrong their own selves.)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_253
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_253

Perhaps you should crawl back into your little racist cave. Anyone who claims that a religion justifies murder is mentally ill,

Torch light
This proves you don't bother yourself to read the post .. nothing is said about the religion justifying murder.

Torch light
Floor collapses at party in south Carolina leading to the injury of 30 persons:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/20...nr-dnt-vpx.cnn

These people are adulterers, blasphemers and wrong-doers and so they have been punished.

Bar Sinister

This proves you don't bother yourself to read the post .. nothing is said about the religion justifying murder.

Leave out the religious crap and perhaps I will read your posts more carefully.

Torch light
This is your admission that you don't read .. like the admission of the Saudi about killing the journalist.
In fact your haughtiness and stubbornness is far more than the Saudi crown prince..

How can I leave my belief (positive and truth), and you don't leave your non-belief (negative and falsehood) like my light and your darkness?

Your call to me is like the call of the devil (king of Moab) to the worshiper Balaam .. as in the Quran 59: 16, which means:
([God – be glorified – gave a parable about those hypocrites who covenanted the Jews to help and support them, but they broke their covenants, and He said:]
(16. Like the devil [Balaq, the king of Moab] when he said to man [Balaam, the worshiper]: "Be ungrateful [to the grace of your Lord!]"
Then when [Balaam] became a disbeliever, [King Balaq] said: "I am quit of you; for surely I fear [that] God, the Lord of the worlds [may punish me.]"

17. So their end is, both [the king and Balaam] are in the Fire, therein dwelling forever; such is the rewarding of wrong-doers.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/59.htm#a59_16
quran-ayat.com/pret/59.htm#a59_16

So, whether you read or don't read, away with you and with your blasphemy, God's enemy.
Last edited by Torch light; 3 weeks ago at 02:22 AM..

Bar Sinister

This is your admission that you don't read .. like the admission of the Saudi about killing the journalist.
In fact your haughtiness and stubbornness is far more than the Saudi crown prince..

How can I leave my belief (positive and truth), and you don't leave your non-belief (negative and falsehood) like my light and your darkness?

Your call to me is like the call of the devil (king of Moab) to the worshiper Balaam .. as in the Quran 59: 16, which means:
([God – be glorified – gave a parable about those hypocrites who covenanted the Jews to help and support them, but they broke their covenants, and He said:]
(16. Like the devil [Balaq, the king of Moab] when he said to man [Balaam, the worshiper]: "Be ungrateful [to the grace of your Lord!]"
Then when [Balaam] became a disbeliever, [King Balaq] said: "I am quit of you; for surely I fear [that] God, the Lord of the worlds [may punish me.]"

17. So their end is, both [the king and Balaam] are in the Fire, therein dwelling forever; such is the rewarding of wrong-doers.)

So, whether you read or don't read, away with you and with your blasphemy, God's enemy.

I'll blaspheme all I like. Free speech is allowed here - Canada is not some Muslim backwater.

Torch light
Whether you blaspheme or not .. it does not concern me a little bit.. and Canada is certainly not your darkwater.

spilledthebeer

More explanation:

================================================== ================================================== ==

GOSH TORCH LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

You do a GREAT JOB of making Cdn LIE-berals look REALLY STUPID whenever they assure us that Muslims are tolerant and

understanding will therefore fit Smoothly into Canadian democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

More explanation:

The people of India that you condescendingly label "idolatrous" are no different, better or worse than any followers of the Abrahamic religions/cults/delusions.

Obviously I am referring to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam,all of which are delusional and insane in that they worship an invisible Big Head in the Sky thatno one has ever seen.

All religionsare, of course,systematic formalized expressions of delusion aka. insanity.

However, only Islam has the arrogance to insist that an illiterate merchant turned blood lusting warlord rec'd thethe final word of God.

That arrogance and insistence with absolutely zeroproof has caused, and continues to cause the deaths of thousands.

Disgusting.

MHz
Other than announcing you want to be gathered as late as possible rather that as soon as possible your post doesn't show that your version is the 'right one'.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

You do realize that tin the past couple of decades hundreds of thousands of Muslims have been killed by other Muslims? No, I guess you probably don't.

================================================== ================================================== ====

Look at the reference to the asphalt tower falling on Muslims above!

Airhead believe it is Gods Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infidels KNOW it is because Muslims are often CRAPPY ENGINEERS who take short cuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time either Egyptians or Muslims built anything well was the Pyramids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they had to bring in Jews to do the job properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after the Jews fled with Moses- then the Egyptian Empire fell apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no........people like MHz NEVER NOTICE that it is Muslims killing Muslims most often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh

Will whoever supervises this fustercluck please stop the Gb size religious spamming that seizes up my tablet.

If your religion requires you to spam us with thousands of words, it has automatically proven itself worthless.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Epicurus circa 240 B.C.E

Gilgamesh

It is not as you try to picture it.
It is God's punishment and dealing with the idolaters, atheists and wrong-doers in different ways: of which you may not escape.
Moreover, I have no guaranty against God's punishment, but only I pray Him hoping of His forgiveness and mercy.. although I deserve His punishment, but I regret all my sins and wish that I did not commit any sin .. that's it and nothing else.

Gods only existence is in gullible credulous minds.

Sure are a lot of you ��

Johnnny
+1
I am a sign of God's Might!

bluebyrd35

Floor collapses at party in south Carolina leading to the injury of 30 persons:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/20...nr-dnt-vpx.cnn

These people are adulterers, blasphemers and wrong-doers and so they have been punished.

Good grief, The floor was probably not made to support that many people, at one time..
Last edited by bluebyrd35; 2 weeks ago at 10:11 PM..

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

Good grief, The floor was probably not made to support that many people, at one time..

================================================== ================================================== ====

POOR BLUE BYRDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The floor PROBABLY was CRUSHED by VAST LIE-beral entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like our economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The floor went down with the sort of speed and FINALITY that should be applied to the careers of Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser

LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey.................Birdie...................expla in to me again about Fascists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED another LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Danger
I'm a little foggy on the whole "idolater" thing. How is this different than having pictures/statues of some poor clown nailed to a cross?

bluebyrd35

LOL Like the witches in MacBeth or the witches on TV I command "Away with you .........Begone!! in the nane of God"

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post

I'm a little foggy on the whole "idolater" thing. How is this different than having pictures/statues of some poor clown nailed to a cross?

The Quran FORBIDS any artistic representation of the human form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore a depiction of Christ on the Cross is "idolatry" and is a SIN in the eyes of Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is for this reason that the Danish cartoonist was murdered by radical Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy had dared to publish a cartoon depicting the Prophet Muhamed with a bomb in his turban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though in that case I think the biggest beef Muslims had with the cartoon was with how many infidels thought it was REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news- Quran forbids worship of polytheists- that is to say- worship of more than one God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Quran tells us there is ONLY ONE GOD AND HIS NAME IS ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims consider the Christian bible to be blasphemy because it promotes polytheism- worship of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!