Organic foods helpful or hype??

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Feel free to post something that doesn't come from your imagination. It seems like your world takes a certain amount of hay daily to mran don't ever feed jay to a race horse.
Is being a full-on retard part of the requirement for being a member of the collective or is that a reward for years of faithful treooling for the klan, sorry collective.

================================================== ================================================== ====

OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are SO FUNNY WHEN YOU SPUTTER WITH FRUSTRATED RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post above about "faithful treooling" is a classic example of free form Psycho- babble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you sound very logical to the "tinfoil hat" brigade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

When you Google "race horse feed" this is the first thing that pops up;

Horse nutrition and its impact on horse welfare are part of the debate around what is called ethical racing. How you feed a racehorse affects its performance. Feed it insufficient high-energy food and it'll lack the fuel to compete; feed it too much forage (grass or hay) and you'll weigh it down.Nov 2, 2015

What part of 'too much' do you not understand?? lol

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are SO FUNNY WHEN YOU SPUTTER WITH FRUSTRATED RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post above about "faithful treooling" is a classic example of free form Psycho- babble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you sound very logical to the "tinfoil hat" brigade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate lying fuktards and you coddle them because they have a blanket love for all things Jewish, especially mass killing of other using any vile means they can.

Go ahead and mock my lack of typing skills. All I have to mock is the lack of moral center that the collective has that prevents them being able to care about anyone but themselves'

That would be valid but everything about Jews in the South Africa History vid is all true and told by a Jew.
Miko Peled does a nice vid on the history of Israel since 1945 and he is a honest Jew and I admire him.
Ben Freedman does a nice recording and how Jewish Bankers ran both WW's so they could create the Israel we have today, another honest Jew and I admire him.
I don't mind covering those events, it is the collective that has a ban on talking about them because it makes the Jews look like the warmongers they are. Truth hurts, tough shit.
While we are on the subject.

Do you think any Jews own stock on Monsanto and do they put all the same crap into 'kosher food' or is the Gentile food also used as an experiment.

spilledthebeer

I hate lying fuktards and you coddle them because they have a blanket love for all things Jewish, especially mass killing of other using any vile means they can.

Go ahead and mock my lack of typing skills. All I have to mock is the lack of moral center that the collective has that prevents them being able to care about anyone but themselves'

That would be valid but everything about Jews in the South Africa History vid is all true and told by a Jew.
Miko Peled does a nice vid on the history of Israel since 1945 and he is a honest Jew and I admire him.
Ben Freedman does a nice recording and how Jewish Bankers ran both WW's so they could create the Israel we have today, another honest Jew and I admire him.
I don't mind covering those events, it is the collective that has a ban on talking about them because it makes the Jews look like the warmongers they are. Truth hurts, tough shit.
While we are on the subject.

Do you think any Jews own stock on Monsanto and do they put all the same crap into 'kosher food' or is the Gentile food also used as an experiment.

================================================== ================================================== ==

There you go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raving about Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they are so all powerful then WHY do they TOLERATE despicable CLODS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is NOT YOUR TYPING SKILL that is being mocked here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is your utter lack of LOGICAL ANALYSIS of history and economics that is being SCORNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You COULD of course resolve part of your muddled message by simply PROOF READING YOUR Muslim propaganda!!!!!!!!!!

But your hatred of Jews is blinding you to all logical steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should ask Allah for guidance???????????????????????

Or petition Him for a calmer mind????????????????????????????

petros

You feed hay to cows and horses, you feed organic hay to race horses. Any questions?

Yup. When did round up ready GMO Timothy's become organic?

MHz
Never, you should take it out of your diet, it might be part of why you are so mentally fuked up.

JLM
Organic Foods = Mostly bull shit! They are a money grab as it doesn't cost any more to grow them. How do you prove what is labelled organic in the stores is actually organic?

petros

Never, you should take it out of your diet, it might be part of why you are so mentally fuked up.

But it's recommended for race horse you said. Does it make it them f-cked up?

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

But it's recommended for race horse you said. Does it make it them f-cked up?

================================================== ================================================== ====

As previously mentioned in other posts- race horses GENERALLY DO NOT get into the food chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so ften loaded with drugs that they dont even get to be dog food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are strictly glue factory candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or land fill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!