Twitter

Hoof Hearted
-1
#1
I've come to the conclusion that Twitter is merely a soapbox for self-righteous hypocrites who point the fingers at others in order to feel better about themselves while trying to obtain their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Thoughts?
 
Curious Cdn
#2
I think that the Mexicans would be well advised to buy Twitter and shut it down.
 
Johnnny
#3
Facebook too, makes people more pretentious. But i guess thats a trade off because the huffington post said that people without facebook are sociopaths
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Facebook too, makes people more pretentious. But i guess thats a trade off because the huffington post said that people without facebook are sociopaths

Once you've joined Facebook, you have revealed yourself to everybody and you can't undo it. It is a mistake to open a Facebook account, in the first place. George Orwell might as well have invented Facebook.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#5
Twitter is for twits. Almost as stupid as people expressing their outrage on twitter are the idiots who believe it is relevant.
 
Hoof Hearted
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
I don't do FB or Twitter...

Facebook is the place where you get to meet all of the people you've purposely ignored your whole life...all on one page.
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I don't do FB or Twitter...

Facebook is the place where you get to meet all of the people you've purposely ignored your whole life...all on one page.

Oh gawd ... all those relatives ...
 
Johnnny
#8
I need facebook and twitter to live.... Cant function without.....

 
Hoof Hearted
#9
Why do Celebrities have Twitter accounts?

I'm a nobody, and even I realize how dangerous it is. Look at Roseanne Barr...one careless Tweet has cost her millions.
 
hunterclail1221
#10
Well, in my case, I use twitter to keep updated on current news and trends.
 
Ocean Breeze
#11

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says he��s rethinking the core of how the social network works


In an interview with The Washington Post on Wednesday, Dorsey said he is experimenting with features that would promote alternative viewpoints and is considering labeling automated accounts. Twitter��s core features have been exploited by malicious actors, from Russian operatives to Alex Jones and Infowars, which Twitter penalized this week with a ��timeout.��

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...rt-tech&wpmk=1
 
Gilgamesh
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Twitter is for twits. Almost as stupid as people expressing their outrage on twitter are the idiots who believe it is relevant.

George Orwell would of course been the last person on earth to have invented Facebook.

Never have understood the attraction of Facebook.

Guess I must be a sociopath LOL.
 
Hoid
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I've come to the conclusion that Twitter is merely a soapbox for self-righteous hypocrites who point the fingers at others in order to feel better about themselves while trying to obtain their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Thoughts?

How is it any different than this^
 
Gilgamesh
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I've come to the conclusion that Twitter is merely a soapbox for self-righteous hypocrites who point the fingers at others in order to feel better about themselves while trying to obtain their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Thoughts?

LOL Don't know, don't care. Social media are for fools and a total waste of time.
 
Ocean Breeze
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

LOL Don't know, don't care. Social media are for fools and a total waste of time.

AGREE. Social media is for narcissists.....
 
Kreskin
+1
#16
I get a kick out if celebs and politicians who send out thoughts and prayers to victims of violence. How about pick up the phone and call them, if they really care. It's all grandstanding bullshit.
 
hunterclail1221
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I get a kick out if celebs and politicians who send out thoughts and prayers to victims of violence. How about pick up the phone and call them, if they really care. It's all grandstanding bullshit.

LOL that's so true. Some really just use Twitter as their free ad space.
 

Similar Threads

7
Twitter
by personal touch | Sep 9th, 2016
12
Twitter
by personal touch | May 11th, 2016
5
Anyone Use Twitter Here?
by dumpthemonarchy | Sep 28th, 2012