US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#871
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

GOP Group Scorches Trump On Fox News With Call To End His 'American Carnage'

Republican Voters Against Trump is urging Americans to vote the president out of office in November.

A Republican group opposed to President Donald Trump is urging voters to end his “American carnage” by voting him out of office in November. And it’s using one of Trump’s favorite TV shows to spread the message.


Republican Voters Against Trump ― a campaign that launched last week to highlight the voices of disaffected party members ― is running an ad this week on “Fox & Friends” that uses the president’s own words against him. The spot is centered around a line from his inauguration: “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now,” which has taken on new meaning amid a deadly pandemic and nationwide civil unrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPC43SK3eR0


“As demonstrations and riots roil the country, he is only dividing us, rather than uniting us,” Sarah Longwell, the group’s spokesperson, said in a statement. “President Trump owns this American carnage. It’s time to stop the bleeding.”
Defending Democracy Together, a group of “Never Trump” conservatives including commentator Bill Kristol, created Republican Voters Against Trump. It is among several groups on the right ― including the Lincoln Project, which was co-founded by attorney George Conway and GOP strategists Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt ― targeting the president as the election approaches.
The attacks have been getting under Trump’s skin. Last month, he lashed out at Kristol, Conway and others, saying “these are losers, from day one.”






More: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b67913aa26c2ea

One can only hope that this era of Bunker Boy will be seen as an aberration. To be terminated in November.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#872
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

If it is not about him.........he could care less. His inadequacy in the job is so blatant now.
Hillary was not perfect......but she had him pegged and would have been a much smarter , capable POTUS . It is not even a question of liking or disliking them........ It is a question of intelligent competence. She was also right about him not having the disposition for the job. But it is what it is.


Don't bet too carried away, I really don't think Hillary would have been much of an improvement and it would be Bill anyway. Hillary lacks the integrity needed for the job.
 
Walter
#873
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

GOP Group Scorches Trump On Fox News With Call To End His 'American Carnage'
Republican Voters Against Trump is urging Americans to vote the president out of office in November.
A Republican group opposed to President Donald Trump is urging voters to end his “American carnage” by voting him out of office in November. And it’s using one of Trump’s favorite TV shows to spread the message.
Republican Voters Against Trump ― a campaign that launched last week to highlight the voices of disaffected party members ― is running an ad this week on “Fox & Friends” that uses the president’s own words against him. The spot is centered around a line from his inauguration: “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now,” which has taken on new meaning amid a deadly pandemic and nationwide civil unrest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPC43SK3eR0
“As demonstrations and riots roil the country, he is only dividing us, rather than uniting us,” Sarah Longwell, the group’s spokesperson, said in a statement. “President Trump owns this American carnage. It’s time to stop the bleeding.”
Defending Democracy Together, a group of “Never Trump” conservatives including commentator Bill Kristol, created Republican Voters Against Trump. It is among several groups on the right ― including the Lincoln Project, which was co-founded by attorney George Conway and GOP strategists Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt ― targeting the president as the election approaches.
The attacks have been getting under Trump’s skin. Last month, he lashed out at Kristol, Conway and others, saying “these are losers, from day one.”
More: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b67913aa26c2ea

Fake news.

According to Gallup, GOP members give Trump an approval rating of well over 90%
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#874
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake news.
According to Gallup, GOP members give Trump an approval rating of well over 90%

They couldn't even put a dent into his support in the GOP primaries.
 
Avro52
#875
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

They couldn't even put a dent into his support in the GOP primaries.

Tell that to Steve King who Trump endorsed.

ETTD
 
Hoid
#876
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Trump is Clintonís fault.

Her arrogance gave the world that grotesque orange balloon.

Because she's a girl.
 
Hoid
+1
#877
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

GOP Group Scorches Trump On Fox News With Call To End His 'American Carnage'

Republican Voters Against Trump is urging Americans to vote the president out of office in November.

A Republican group opposed to President Donald Trump is urging voters to end his “American carnage” by voting him out of office in November. And it’s using one of Trump’s favorite TV shows to spread the message.


Republican Voters Against Trump ― a campaign that launched last week to highlight the voices of disaffected party members ― is running an ad this week on “Fox & Friends” that uses the president’s own words against him. The spot is centered around a line from his inauguration: “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now,” which has taken on new meaning amid a deadly pandemic and nationwide civil unrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPC43SK3eR0


“As demonstrations and riots roil the country, he is only dividing us, rather than uniting us,” Sarah Longwell, the group’s spokesperson, said in a statement. “President Trump owns this American carnage. It’s time to stop the bleeding.”
Defending Democracy Together, a group of “Never Trump” conservatives including commentator Bill Kristol, created Republican Voters Against Trump. It is among several groups on the right ― including the Lincoln Project, which was co-founded by attorney George Conway and GOP strategists Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt ― targeting the president as the election approaches.
The attacks have been getting under Trump’s skin. Last month, he lashed out at Kristol, Conway and others, saying “these are losers, from day one.”






More: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b67913aa26c2ea

The GOP is dead and has been dead for at least since Trump. Trumps support is the deplorables.
 
Hoid
+1
#878
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

One can only hope that this era of Bunker Boy will be seen as an aberration. To be terminated in November.

In the event of an election loss he will obviously claim a hoax and a conspiracy and retreat to the bunker to defend the homeland.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#879
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

In the event of an election loss he will obviously claim a hoax and a conspiracy and retreat to the bunker to defend the homeland.

If he is lucky enough not to be assassinated before then!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#880
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Because she's a girl.


One is no better than the other!
 
Hoid
+1
#881
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

In the event of an election loss he will obviously claim a hoax and a conspiracy and retreat to the bunker to defend the homeland.

Given his german heritage he may have special confederate flag-level feelings about bunkers.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#882
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Given his german heritage he may have special confederate flag-level feelings about bunkers.

 
Walter
#883
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If he is lucky enough not to be assassinated before then!

Progs love violence.
 
Avro52
#884
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Because she's a girl.

No, she is arrogant.

She blames everybody but herself.
 
Walter
#885
We shouldn't have to compromise election security to vote in November
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/opini...ton/index.html

100% mail-in vote, the wettest of all the voter-fraud loving Dems wet dreams.
 
Hoid
#886
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

No, she is arrogant.

She blames everybody but herself.

because she's a woman she's arrogant.

if she was a man she'd be forceful and dominant.

I think you have a few issues that need some working on
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#887
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because she's a woman she's arrogant.

if she was a man she'd be forceful and dominant.

I think you have a few issues that need some working on


As do you!
 
Avro52
#888
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

We shouldn't have to compromise election security to vote in November
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/opini...ton/index.html
100% mail-in vote, the wettest of all the voter-fraud loving Dems wet dreams.

Trump tried to vote in Florida with an out of state address.
 
Avro52
+1
#889
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because she's a woman she's arrogant.
if she was a man she'd be forceful and dominant.
I think you have a few issues that need some working on

She assumed she would win three key states and never once stepped foot in them and instead focussed on Arizona because she thought she was going to run the table.

Thatís pure arrogance.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#890
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

One is no better than the other!

The only difference is that she is intelligent, and experienced.and alot more artiuclate than hheis. She can be a capable problem solver. He is not smart enough for the job

You mentioned integrity earlier.

Not sure integrity is even a requirement for the voters....... as shown by the last election.

I doubt she would have been spending so much time ranting on Twitter. She would also have listened to her advisers in a crisis. She would have hired quality staff.....and not spend so much time firing people and replacing them One wants stability in the working staff ...... Chaos at the top tens to trickle down.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#891
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Progs love violence.


I wonder if Trump doesn't love violence.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2 / -1
#892
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I wonder if Trump doesn't love violence.

good question.

He certainly engages in a lot of "verbal violence" on twitter. Threats come easily to him.....
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#893
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

The only difference is that she is intelligent, and experienced.and alot more artiuclate than hheis. She can be a capable problem solver. He is not smart enough for the job

You mentioned integrity earlier.

Not sure integrity is even a requirement for the voters....... as shown by the last election.

I doubt she would have been spending so much time ranting on Twitter. She would also have listened to her advisers in a crisis. She would have hired quality staff.....and not spend so much time firing people and replacing them One wants stability in the working staff ...... Chaos at the top tens to trickle down.

Despite all that she l ost .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#894
 
DaSleeper
+3
#895
Are you too stupid to know that any time the President is at risk, the secret service takes over and he has no say as to where they take him
But we all know that your T D S takes over with fakebook memes when your hate reach a certain point!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#896
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Are you too stupid to know that any time the President is at risk, the secret service takes over and he has no say as to where they take him
But we all know that your T D S takes over with fakebook memes when your hate reach a certain point!

Doesnít fit the narrative . Cliffy knows all that , he just could care less , anything to put Trump in a bad light .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#897
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Doesnít fit the narrative . Cliffy knows all that , he just could care less , anything to put Trump in a bad light .


I would say "he COULDN'T care less".
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#898
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I would say "he COULDN'T care less".

Good .
 
Hoid
+1
#899
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Doesnít fit the narrative . Cliffy knows all that , he just could care less , anything to put Trump in a bad light .

Yes it was the secret service that decided to take the President across the street during the riot to have his picture taken with a bible.

If that doesn't make sense to you then you probably believe climate change is real.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#900
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yes it was the secret service that decided to take the President across the street during the riot to have his picture taken with a bible.

If that doesn't make sense to you then you probably believe climate change is real.

Gawd you sure are dense
I said that the secret service takes over When- the- president- is- in - danger!
Not on a photo-op
He obviously was not in danger for that....except maybe from people suffering from T D S like you who find fault in everything he does!


And By The Way! I'm not defending him, when I laugh at stupid people like you!
 

Similar Threads

6
Hillary out of 2020 election
by Hoid | Feb 6th, 2020
1308
2020
by Tecumsehsbones | Jan 5th, 2020
62
Where do you see yourself in 2020?
by johai | Aug 15th, 2018