Lunacy of the Left

Walter
» New MTV Show Publicly Shames White People For “What They’ve Done in America” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Cliffy

Yes Wally, we are all aware that the greedy, filthy rich are your heroes.

captain morgan
+2
Ironic in that greed is also the religion of the entitlement class that believe the world owes them a living.

Cliffy

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Ironic in that greed is also the religion of the entitlement class that believe the world owes them a living.

Yes, deflect, deflect, deflect. Your straw man is coming apart from over use. I wonder about a mind that thinks the poor aspire to be poor, Rummy.

captain morgan
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes, deflect, deflect, deflect. Your straw man is coming apart from over use. I wonder about a mind that thinks the poor aspire to be poor, Rummy.

Truth hits ya right where you live, eh?

pgs
+1

Sadly Cliff it is your general side of the arguement that is most willing to compromise principles to gain traction .
Cheaters and charletons are always exposed .

Walter
Just like ISIS and Taliban trying to eradicate history.
Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate general, wife - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Sadly Cliff it is your general side of the arguement that is most willing to compromise principles to gain traction .
Cheaters and charletons are always exposed .

The left has few principles to compromise.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

"We must continue to be an agrarian nation ruled by elites and worked by slaves."

Yay, Jeff.

EagleSmack
+1
"Them damned money corporations! If anyone needs me I'll be at Monticello!"

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

"Them damned money corporations! If anyone needs me I'll be at Monticello!"

"If the dome's a rockin', don't come knockin', coz I'm doing my slave!"

Cliffy

taxslave
+1

Just keep the little boys locked up.

Cliffy

Wuzza matta Wally? You offended that the poop called you a phony conservative christian? Or that you were exposed as being manipulated by Fox?

captain morgan
+1
Holy cow, you are one angry and hateful dude

Cliffy

pgs

Didn't the Democratic controlled Senate vote for that war ? Did not the Democrat house not only support that war but fund it ?
How is that a republican war ?

Didn't the Democratic controlled Senate vote for that war ? Did not the Democrat house not only support that war but fund it ?

P.S . Why should the government ( you & me ) Pay off any bodies loan ?

Cliffy

P.S . Why should the government ( you & me ) Pay off any bodies loan ?

You are paying off that war. You paid off the banksters for bankrupting your economy. The democrats fell for the BS about Husein supporting bin Laden and WMDs just like everybody else at the time. Who perpetrated that lie?

DaSleeper
+1
You should be more afraid of the wendigo than any banksters....

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You should be more afraid of the wendigo than any banksters....

Why? He's a friend of mine.

DaSleeper
+1
Probably ate your brain......

Walter
Liberal Radio Host Thom Hartmann: 'Should We Reoccupy the South with Union Forces'?

Walter
+1
'Tis to laugh.
‘Offended’ flea market shopper calls 911 over Confederate merchandise | The American Mirror

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

'Tis to laugh.
‘Offended’ flea market shopper calls 911 over Confederate merchandise | The American Mirror

ffs.

Walter
No wonder they have no ratings with loons like this.
Lawrence O'Donnell: Neocons "Wrong About Every Single Thing," Opposing Iran Deal Like Suporting Iraq War | Video | RealClearPolitics

Walter
+1
Love the way Shapiro deals with the loons.
Inside Edition's Zoe Tur Threatens To Send Breitbart's Ben Shapiro "Home In An Ambulance" Over Jenner Debate | Video | RealClearPolitics

EagleSmack
+1

You are paying off that war. You paid off the banksters for bankrupting your economy. The democrats fell for the BS about Husein supporting bin Laden and WMDs just like everybody else at the time .

da faq?

Quote:

Who perpetrated that lie?

The Dems fell for that BS about Hussein supporting Bin Laden?

How can that even be answered when your accusation is completely asinine? It must be awesome going through life high as a kite.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The Dems fell for that BS about Hussein supporting Bin Laden?

How can that even be answered when your accusation is completely asinine? It must be awesome going through life high as a kite.

What's even more concerning is that BHO, single-handedly, captured and killed OBL.

Wonder how Cliffy will square that circle?

Walter
Both the protesters and the pol are nuts.
O'Malley apologizes for saying 'all lives matter' - CNNPolitics.com

Locutus
The state of the PC union kids.

Stephen Taylor ‏@stephen_taylor

Snapshot of American politics today.

Phoenix (CNN)Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley apologized on Saturday for saying "All lives matter" while discussing police violence against African-Americans with liberal demonstrators.

Several dozen demonstrators interrupted the former Maryland governor while he was speaking here at the Netroots Nation conference, a gathering of liberal activists, demanding that he address criminal justice and police brutality. When they shouted, "Black lives matter!" a rallying cry of protests that broke out after several black Americans were killed at the hands of police in recent months, O'Malley responded: "Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter."

The demonstrators, who were mostly black, responded by booing him and shouting him down.

Later that day, O'Malley apologized for using the phrase in that context if it was perceived that he was minimizing the importance of blacks killed by police.

"I meant no disrespect," O'Malley said in an interview on This Week in Blackness, a digital show. "That was a mistake on my part and I meant no disrespect. I did not mean to be insensitive in any way or communicate that I did not understand the tremendous passion, commitment and feeling and depth of feeling that all of us should be attaching to this issue."

Judith Butler, a philosopher at the University of California, Berkeley, recently explained why some find it offensive to respond to the "Black Lives Matter" movement with the "all lives matter."

"When some people rejoin with 'All Lives Matter' they misunderstand the problem, but not because their message is untrue. It is true that all lives matter, but it is equally true that not all lives are understood to matter, which is precisely why it is most important to name the lives that have not mattered, and are struggling to matter in the way they deserve," Butler said in an interview with The New York Times. "If we jump too quickly to the universal formulation, 'all lives matter,' then we miss the fact that black people have not yet been included in the idea of 'all lives.'"

O'Malley isn't the first Democrat to come under fire for the remark. Hillary Clinton was criticized in June for doing the same thing.

O'Malley apologizes for saying 'all lives matter' - CNNPolitics.com