B.C. manís revenge website reveals flaws in criminal harassment law: experts

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

How did she end up with the kid after ditching him for 9 years? Did she deserve custody?

and you know she "ditched" the kid because her ex says so and there is no way he would lie, right?

petros
by - Read, Download, Listen Books Online

Once warmed up try this:http://www.desireecapuano.com/media/...nd_Support.pdf

gerryh

by - Read, Download, Listen Books Online

Once warmed up try this:http://www.desireecapuano.com/media/...nd_Support.pdf

That was back in 2011. Try again.

petros
Did you read it? Obviously not.

gerryh
Since entry of that Order and for the past nine years, Petitioner has systematically isolated me
from our minor child.
I moved to Arizona in October of 2001 with our minor child. At the time, Petitioner made it very
clear that he had no interest in being a father to our minor child. In fact, Petitioner had demanded
that I research adoption agencies to take our minor child. However, I did not agree with this.
In December 2001, I moved to Florida with Petitioner's consent. Petitioner had made no effort to
see our minor child or have any contact with him.
During this same time, while I was looking for employment in Florida, Petitioner came to
Arizona and took our minor child. Petitioner took our minor child to California where he
obtained temporary custody by making false allegations that I abandoned our minor child.
10. On February 21 , 2002, the court awarded both Petitioner and I joint legal and physical custody
with equal parenting time, finding that there was no abandonment.
11. I was awarded the first two weeks of visitation with our minor child since I had not seen our
minor child in nearly 2 months. When the two weeks were up, I returned our minor child to
Petitioner.
12. At that point I lost all contact with our minor child as Petitioner hid his whereabouts and it was
not until 2005 when Petitioner contacted me in Arizona. I had made many attempts to find our
minor child before that time including contacting multiple attorneys (I could not afford the
retainer fees), local and state law enforcement agencies, and child protective services, all to no
avail.

petros
Neither of these f-ckheads should ever see that poor child again.

Do you disagree?

gerryh

Neither of these f-ckheads should ever see that poor child again.

Do you disagree?

Not up to me, especially since I don't have the whole story. It does appear, though, that courts feel she is the best place for the kids to be at this time and considering he is showing signs of mental instability by putting this website up, I am inclined to agree with the courts.

petros
How did she get custody? By default no other reason.

These are two very f-cked up people.

damngrumpy
+2
Personally looking at all this, she didn't do this to him and only an unstable person
would behave like this therefore I believe her not him, There must be some kind of
action taken against him and in cases like this no fines jail terms get the bullying
off the internet not so much for adults but for those who prey on teens.
Set an example here He even looks like a creep to me, they story is always in the eyes

Twila

How did she get custody? By default no other reason.

These are two very f-cked up people.

We have no proof that she is ****ed up. We have his word. His word in a situation where by he didn't demand custody from the get go, but instead waited until he could hurt her by taking the child out of state.

He has made accusations publicly, but not legally?

If she was abusive and drug addled, child social services would check it out.

He has proven he is unfit.

petros
Does she deny it?

Quote:

If she was abusive and drug addled, child social services would check it out

Would they? Oodles of kids wind up with custody of a sh-tty parent by default whether fit or not.

Twila

Does she deny it?

Would they? Oodles of kids wind up with custody of a sh-tty parent by default whether fit or not.

seriously, have you read any of the articles or are you just skimming them?

and your last comment...are you arguing over the rock again?

petros
Smoke another one.

MHz
'after being laid off months ago. At one point he sent her colleagues links to the website, she said.'
If you don't have a job you don't have co-workers as far as I know, the ones in your life become to be there through 'choice' after you are unemployed. Drug dealers call what they do 'a job' for the most part.
Guess I can give up any hope that my trolls will just up and disappear.

Twila

Smoke another one.

had a hoot. You still don't make any sense. I'll have another later...maybe after dinner...I won't hold out hope that you'll make any sense then either.

gerryh

Does she deny it?

Why should she.

damngrumpy
Actually this is a classic case of where the A hole is playing games we have
seen this even in our family. What happens is the guy thinks he can use the
child to still have control and when they find out they can't they begin to change
the system. They play the runaround games on and on this is no different.
Distort the truth and try to get it to money where she can't afford the game.
Been there and as I call them asshol*s in frog suits don't win in this family
cause at some point we all chip in.
This guy shows all signs of a sociopath his behavior is classic

spaminator
Spiteful man arrested for revenge site meant to 'destroy' ex-wife
Postmedia Network
First posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 04:53 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 05:11 PM EDT
A hateful ex-husband who started a website to "ruin ... and destroy" his ex-wife has finally been charged with criminal harassment, as well as a weapons offence.
Patrick Fox of Burnaby, B.C., was reportedly arrested at the U.S. border in Washington state.
"It doesn't take down the website and it doesn't stop the things that are still happening," ex-wife Desiree Capuano told the CBC from her lawyer's office in Tucson, Ariz. "I'm very thankful to the Crown for understanding the seriousness of the situation and taking action."
Capuano's relationship with Fox unravelled in 2002 as they battled for custody of their son.
Fox was eventually booted from the U.S. and returned to his native British Columbia.
Ever since, he's made it his twisted mission to destroy Capuano's life.
"I would devote the rest of my life, doing everything that I could, legally of course, to ruin her life and destroy her," Fox told CBC News in February.
Capuano discovered the site in March 2014. A co-worker told her it might not be a good idea to let people know she's a stripper and drug addict (she says she isn't).
The website features personal details, private pictures and describes Capuano as a "child abuser, a white supremacist, a narcissist and just an all-around bad person." At one point, Fox even sent the bogus website's address to all 650 of her LinkedIn contacts.
Capuano quickly figured out who was responsible, but she still hasn't been able to get the website taken down.
"He's told everybody he will not stop, all of this will not make him stop," Capuano told the New York Daily News.
"The laws just have not caught up, especially internationally," Capuano's boyfriend, James Pendleton, told the News. "He's transferring a lot of hate towards her, and it's scary."
Capuano said Fox's ultimate goal is to push her to suicide.
"When she is destitute and homeless and the existence of the website would become irrelevant, that might (take it down)," Fox told CBC.
Desiree Capuano, left, says she lives in constant fear because of a website created by her ex-husband Patrick Fox. Fox has finally been charged with criminal harassment, as well as a weapons offence. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Handout photos)

Spiteful man arrested for revenge site meant to 'destroy' ex-wife | Canada | New

B00Mer
She may have lost in a criminal court, maybe she can go after him in a civil court?

Johnnny
This man is a creep to the max.... The woman should be ashamed she fell for his charm....

MHz
One man's flaw is another man's loophole.