Climate activists protest mass consumerism of Black Friday in Vancouver


B00Mer
+2
#1
Climate activists protest mass consumerism of Black Friday in Vancouve



Climate activists with Extinction Rebellion took over the Burrard Bridge as part of a non-violent global rebellion in Vancouver, BC, October 7, 2019.

https://theprovince.com/news/local-n...9-68ed4219405e
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
taxslave
+5
#2  Top Rated Post
I guess just not participating is too tough a concept for them to handle. Too bad our lefty news media is so gullible as to even report their actions.
 
captain morgan
+5
#3
What idoits.


Say, maybe it was a nice excuse to go protest for a bit then jump in one of the tens of thousands of pleasure craft and go for a nice boat ride!


Don't forget to gas-up in advance and burn lots of ghg emitting fossil fuel so as to leave a nice oily slick through English Bay
 
Walter
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Climate activists protest mass consumerism of Black Friday in Vancouve



Climate activists with Extinction Rebellion took over the Burrard Bridge as part of a non-violent global rebellion in Vancouver, BC, October 7, 2019.

https://theprovince.com/news/local-n...9-68ed4219405e

Stoopid.
 
Twin_Moose
+4
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

What idoits.
Say, maybe it was a nice excuse to go protest for a bit then jump in one of the tens of thousands of pleasure craft and go for a nice boat ride!
Don't forget to gas-up in advance and burn lots of ghg emitting fossil fuel so as to leave a nice oily slick through English Bay

And don't forget to dump the raw sewage in BC's prestine waters to contribute to the dead zone.
 
captain morgan
+4
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And don't forget to dump the raw sewage in BC's prestine waters to contribute to the dead zone.


Makes you wanna rush out and buy some of that lovely fresh BC seafood, don't it?
 
taxslave
+4
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Makes you wanna rush out and buy some of that lovely fresh BC seafood, don't it?

Well you don't think we are going to eat it ourselves, do you?
 
petros
+3
#8
The Chinamen will have it poached out in a year or two.

Laws are for stupid white people.
 
captain morgan
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Well you don't think we are going to eat it ourselves, do you?


This is exactly why it pays to know someone with the local know-how and insights
 
pgs
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

This is exactly why it pays to know someone with the local know-how and insights

I eat fresh B.C. seafood on a regular basis , stay away from the heavy industrial and populated areas and it is more then fine . If you want to eat crab or prawn from around the outflow or near the pulp mill , donít be surprised if you turn neon green .
 
taxslave
+3
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

This is exactly why it pays to know someone with the local know-how and insights

Once you get North of Campbell River it is safe enough.
 
captain morgan
+1
#12
To be honest, i really should have made the trip out for the big parade and organized a BBQ of fresh locally caught (read: false Creek or outside the sewage plant in Victoria) to help feed the martyrs, errr, i mean protestors
 
taxslave
+1
#13
Victoria will soon be one of the cleanest places around despite having leftys in charge that fought having sewage treatment every step of the way. Almost all industry has long ago got the boot, now they are about to cut off the cruise ships. Soon all that will be left is welfare and expensive welfare.
 

Similar Threads

1
happy black friday
by spaminator | Nov 24th, 2018
0
happy black friday
by spaminator | Nov 24th, 2017