HSBC’s stunning energy and human-rights hypocrisy: they ditched oilpatch


B00Mer
+2
#1
HSBC’s stunning energy and human-rights hypocrisy: It ditched oilpatch only to embrace Saudi Arabia

https://business.financialpost.com/o...e-saudi-arabia


Hey but they sure do care about the blood money from the Cartels in Mexico, from drugs, kidnappings, sex trafficking, quotas on businesses, and organ harvesting..

Boycott HSBC (Narco Bank)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...dal-2018-02-21
 
taxslave
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
Anyone that knows what the initials stand for would understand the problem.
 
B00Mer
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Anyone that knows what the initials stand for would understand the problem.

Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation

 
taxslave
+1
#4
For the daily double who owns Shanghai and Hong Kong?
 
spilledthebeer
+2
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

HSBC’s stunning energy and human-rights hypocrisy: It ditched oilpatch only to embrace Saudi Arabia

https://business.financialpost.com/o...e-saudi-arabia


Hey but they sure do care about the blood money from the Cartels in Mexico, from drugs, kidnappings, sex trafficking, quotas on businesses, and organ harvesting..

Boycott HSBC (Narco Bank)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...dal-2018-02-21


WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


AMAZING HYPOCRISY on the part of HSBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOOD that you made it more widely known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
B00Mer
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

For the daily double who owns Shanghai and Hong Kong?

Donald Trump

He's all the Liberals boogie man
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Donald Trump

He's all the Liberals boogie man




It hugely distresses LIE-berals that the man they think is a LUNATIC....................


has proven himself SMARTER than any LIE-beral champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


With the added insult that Trump insults are more colourful and imaginative.........................


than the lame ass LIE-beral versions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


ALL LIE-beral policy is failing.....................


and in their desperation they PRAY that FAKE NEWS............





will SAVE THEM from their own Soviet Socialist stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The impeachment FARCE is damaging LIE-beral values.......


and will continue to do so until somebody actually finds out



what Biden WAS DOING in Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!