new Cdn holiday: Do Over Day

Katy
Hello,
Have you guys heard of the new 'national' holiday Do Over Day?? It's on Feb 26 and you look back on mistakes you made in the past year and try to fix them. It's for real, I'm not joking. www.dooverday.ca
Do you guys think that it could catch on in Canada?

selin
"Righting the wrong. Reliving the right" sounds interesting, by the way ,welcome Katy

Cliffy
For some of us it would take a week or more to correct a year of screw ups.

L Gilbert
Do Over Day doesn't sound very Taoist. I think the wifey has plans for me to get some landscaping ties and help her "do over" some of her gardening from last year, though. But, I doubt that'll happen until May, maybe April.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

For some of us it would take a week or more to correct a year of screw ups.

You must be a good boy. I was thinking about one day a month just so it doesn't get out of hand. Right now that is mostly what we use weekends for, to fix the previous weeks whoops.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You must be a good boy. I was thinking about one day a month just so it doesn't get out of hand. Right now that is mostly what we use weekends for, to fix the previous weeks whoops.

I must admit that I have been a good boy, but that is only because I can't seem to find anybody to be naughty with me!

AnnaG
I can think of something we Canadians could do over: governments. They are inefficient, expensive, arrogant, and not very considerate of Canadians.

eh1eh
What? You can't just do the entire year over again?

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

What? You can't just do the entire year over again?

I hadn't put a specific time span in there. But since you mentioned time spans, the past 143 years could be done over better.