I really mean this, Pole Dancing Should Be An Olympic Sport.

View Poll Results: Pole Dancing a Sport.
Yes, Olympic Sport. 12 66.67%
No, Thats Gross. 2 11.11%
A National Leage at the most. 1 5.56%
Keep it in the nightclubs. 3 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Sublime
I'd include a video but I think we all get the picture.

petros
Gonna sign your daughter up first?

Sublime
If I had a daughter I'd support her in anything she wanted to do!
Besides, in the Olympics, it would be tastefull, and give people a feeling of National Pride.

captain morgan
Let's see... It requires skill, strength, dexterity, timing, concentration and let's not forget, artistic interpretation.

I say, it's got Olympic qualifier written all over it.

petros
Start it as male only and see how far it goes.

Sublime
Are you kidding?, how many girls would love too see guys do a poll dance on T.V. instead of a dirty old Bar!
Think about it.

SCB
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Start it as male only and see how far it goes.

It wouldn't go far at all...men don't have enough "pole equipment" to work with...not to mention, you would see a lot of men passing out all the time, to much blood running to the head...trying to keep their "poles" upright!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by SCB View Post

It wouldn't go far at all...men don't have enough "pole equipment" to work with...not to mention, you would see a lot of men passing out all the time, to much blood running to the head...trying to keep their "poles" upright!

Oh yeah...I could see women lining up around the block to enter the "shave the Turkish team" fundraiser.

SCB
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Oh yeah...I could see women lining up around the block to enter the "shave the Turkish team" fundraiser.

Well you know the "pole"...has to be clean, and shinny!!!

Ron in Regina
Pole Dancing...Full Contact Lawn Bowling...Freestyle Jell-O Wrestling....
It's time to inject new life into the Olympics and boost it's ratings and
advertising potential so that the Olympics Games become a self-funding
enterprise with real cash given to the athletes for training so that they can
truly be the best in the world, and not potentially just the ones that have had
the best access to funds to train.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by SCB View Post

Well you know the "pole"...has to be clean, and shinny!!!

The Polish are more than welcome. I'd love to see a pole dance done to a polka. Now that would be sexy.

#juan
I was kept in a closet till very late in life. I didn't know what Pole Dancing was.

YouTube - I AM NOT KELLY!! Kelly Kayne Champion Pole Dancer

rufus
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Let's see... It requires skill, strength, dexterity, timing, concentration and let's not forget, artistic interpretation.

I say, it's got Olympic qualifier written all over it.

I think you are absolutely right. Even in my prime when I went to the gym 3 times a week I couldn't do what these girls can do.

Sublime
See what I'm talkin about....EH!?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by rufus View Post

I think you are absolutely right. Even in my prime when I went to the gym 3 times a week I couldn't do what these girls can do.

Practice... Practice... Practice!

Sublime
Gracefull as a dolphin......MMmM Fish..........*runs out for a fish sandwich*

sirlorenzo
Its really just another...much sexier style of gymnastics. Olympic sport all the way. And finally an olympic sport that women would excel at over men.

bluedog
Quote: Originally Posted by sirlorenzo View Post

Its really just another...much sexier style of gymnastics. Olympic sport all the way. And finally an olympic sport that women would excel at over men.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then the "homosexuals" would only want or demand their own horizontal pole rights, you know that.

Hedonism, especially that includes Sodomy is not going to be accepted worldwide, as of yet, at this point in time. Thank God.

OmiL.
Thank God

The Muslim Nation will NOW show us the way!
Till we get it BACK together! Get control of ourselves.

AnnaG
I had a gf quite a while back that was an exotic dancer. She was a pretty good dancer. Used to get about $350 a day for a wage and then up to about $800 for tips per day.
My husband has a different idea of what pole dancing is. He poles, I dance. lol

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by sirlorenzo View Post

What do you mean finally? I have yet to see decent male synched swimming, hoops, balance beam, etc.

Polygong
I don't see why the Poles should have their dancing in the Olympics and nobody else <-----------bad joke

bluedog
Quote: Originally Posted by Sublime View Post

If I had a daughter I'd support her in anything she wanted to do!
Besides, in the Olympics, it would be tastefull, and give people a feeling of National Pride.

Sublime, your poem for a tag line, if you wrote it as it says, implies intimacy and family. Good for you brother.

Then you say you'd support her in ANYTHING she wanted to do. That is the popular answer, but... hey, it does imply that you do not place MORE importance in teaching her the way to go.
That is a much more important part of parenting that far too many "mom's raising children alone" or single parents deem as a struggle, the responsibility of parenting.
If you teach her modesty, humility, and responsibility from an early age, it will save having to watch her in her pain, as someone forces her to take responsibility for not paying attention to your values.
The values YOU instill will strive keep her from pain.
Pain. Traveling that long wide winding road, with the twists and turns.
Instead of the straight and narrow!

El Barto
wow a shiney new sport hahaha

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by Polygong View Post

I don't see why the Poles should have their dancing in the Olympics and nobody else <-----------bad joke

... but cute.

AnnaG
I think it'd be fine as an Olympic sport as long as the dancers wore nothing less that what swimmers wore. After all, there would be kids around Olympic events.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

I think it'd be fine as an Olympic sport as long as the dancers wore nothing less that what swimmers wore. After all, there would be kids around Olympic events.

I don't know. I think kids should be exposed to nudity so they don't grow up all neurotic and sexually hung up like most parents.

AnnaG
It'd be a good idea if there were just kids there. Unfortunately, grownups have the hangups not to mention some pretty twisted ideas sometimes. Just mix in a few perverts into the bunch and see what happens. Bad idea, IMO. About anywhere I've been, one can't even nurse in public without someone ogling and making stupid remarks even though it's legal here. I can imagine what'd happen if a peep or two got bold in a crowd of naked people and kids.

El Barto

It'd be a good idea if there were just kids there. Unfortunately, grownups have the hangups not to mention some pretty twisted ideas sometimes. Just mix in a few perverts into the bunch and see what happens. Bad idea, IMO.

you weren't talking about me I hope?

AnnaG
lol Only if you think I was, EB.

El Barto

lol Only if you think I was, EB.

Your umm brian thingy me here