Wow, Winnipeg.

thomaska
Wasn't sure where to post this. But if you live here, I'd suggest staying away from the potted plants. I guess when you gotta go, you just gotta.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e77_1174578352&p=1

Curiosity
Bah Thomaska

You scared me.... I thought Winnipeg was flooding its usual spring overflow.....

In the U.S. the Red River is peaking and it's about that time of the year for a flood up north.

eh1eh
Winnipegger would have loved this. LOL

Tonington
West might get a kick outta this too.

Curiosity
I've set it to some people too....

hermanntrude
i'm assuming from the cover page to this that it's not worksafe. could anyone give me a synopsis?

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrude View Post

i'm assuming from the cover page to this that it's not worksafe. could anyone give me a synopsis?

Work safe, no sound or nudity, mostly.

thomaska
Its safe, nothing really to be seen, but you'll know whats going on.

Tonington
Synopsis, Holy sh!t

hermanntrude
there's probably a video of something like that in every town's records

DurkaDurka
Man... that is so filthy. Is that sort of thing common in Winnipeg?

#juan
Would it be racist to say that guy was one of our first nations brethren? I happen to know that particular mall and it has excellent washroom facilities. Maybe it was a kind of private protest against the palefaces.

hermanntrude
or he was drunk or it was a bet or both. You can't really understand people's motives for that kind of thing. And yes i think we all noticed he's an indian. So what? My father had someone stabbed on his front doorstep in london. neither of the participants in that episode were indian but no-one's running about saying all white londoners are evil and cause crime

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrude View Post

or he was drunk or it was a bet or both. You can't really understand people's motives for that kind of thing. And yes i think we all noticed he's an indian. So what? My father had someone stabbed on his front doorstep in london. neither of the participants in that episode were indian but no-one's running about saying all white londoners are evil and cause crime

Hold on a minute. I know a fair number of first nations people, and without exception, they would be ashamed of this guy. His behavior was obviously not normal. I was trying to make light of an ugly act.

hermanntrude
sorry. was stepping in before someone like Rawibs came online and started slagging him off. I knew you weren't implying anything

thomaska
I just wonder what the people who were walking by were thinking?

"Hmm, thats odd, that gentlemen is sitting in the plant. They really need better seating here"

Toro
I'd suggest to just stay away from Winnipeg.

Was there something about a plant?