To Star Trek Fans

Jersay
Well to all you Star Trek fans out there, John and Finder for some but to others as well. The Federation is the fictional pciture of the United Nations, when Spock dies in the movie his casket is covered in the blue U.N flag I am sure. So all you Trekkies, have to support the U.N as well.

JonB2004

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Well to all you Star Trek fans out there, John and Finder for some but to others as well. The Federation is the fictional pciture of the United Nations, when Spock dies in the movie his casket is covered in the blue U.N flag I am sure. So all you Trekkies, have to support the U.N as well.

Oh Bollocks, you Bloody Wish!

Useless UN Flag..

United Federation of Planets Flag..

Finder
Well it's just in my handle is it not. *sticks tongue out at Johnny*

BTW I am a Treker, Johnny is a Trekie. lol

Jersay
It;s the exact same flag, just darker blue and little stars instead of continents.

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

It;s the exact same flag, just darker blue and little stars instead of continents.

Screw You!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBXal...20trek%20cribs

#juan
Obviously, the United Federation Of Planets

evolved from the UN. The similarity of seals is no accident.

BTW, Captain Kirk is a Liberal... :P

Jay
Of course he is a liberal...no self respecting conservative would screw that many aliens..... :P

#juan
Don't knock it till you try it. :P

Jay
True!

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Of course he is a liberal...no self respecting conservative would screw that many aliens..... :P

Hell he screwed Paris Hilton and look what happen to him!

Jay

#juan
Quote:

Hell he screwed Paris Hilton

So did everyone else... :P

Jay
I think there was some hot aliens on this show...

Andem
Moved to music, movies, books forum. This really doesn't belong in wreck beach.

Johnny Utah

Jane Badler was an Evil Alien Babe!

Finder
V was pretty good, but not great. if you watch it now the story line is pretty..... well dry. It's like aliens = nazi's, humans = well everyone else. Though I will give them they didn't make it dirt simple but a complete copy of history is somewhat dry.

Oh and the fact they made the alien symbol and colours look just like the nazi symbolism didn't help.

Jersay
Agreed.

Johnny Utah

Independence Day was a complete ripoff of V..

Jersay
Agreed. It was kind of cool with all the explosions and everything. Washington getting blown up was great.

Finder
V had a indept plot, ID had none what so ever. If anything it was more like war of the worlds. Total fluff

FiveParadox
Nobody would make fun of me for this, right? I'll just come out and say it.

I thought that Earth: Final Conflict was a kick-ass series.

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

Nobody would make fun of me for this, right? I'll just come out and say it.

I thought that Earth: Final Conflict was a kick-ass series.

I liked it too but they only did one season and the final episode was the best but we need a follow up. I mean what happens. We find out they come from earth. We need more info!

FiveParadox
You may be considering the wrong series, Finder .

Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict ran its entire five seasons (although I thought that the fifth season was an abject failure).

Finder
oh damn your right. I was thinking Earth above and beyound. Earth final conflic was good too. I stoped watching for a year and like everything changed however. Like the main "bad guys" were completely gone and news ones to replace them... I'd love to know what totally happend in the last season.

Wangolde
nice try spammer

Simpleton
Quote:

spam edit Kreskin

Someone accused me of being a Star Trek fan at one time. I vehemently denied it.

Then he said that I was a big fan of the X-Files. I said, "Try again."

"The Lone Gunmen," he proclaimed. "Sorry," I said.

"Well, then you play Dungeons and Dragons."

"Nope. I just listen to your station. That's about all the fantasy, science fiction, and bullshit I can handle," I retorted.

The truth is out there...

missile
Am I the only one who thought that Enterprise was the best of all the Trek series? it was the beginning done properly this time