CDN Election 2019


JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2311
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

he needs 15 votes.

there's three parties who can give him that


Do you think Scheer or the Bloc is going to provide them?
 
Hoof Hearted
+2
#2312
The Cons will support Trudeau on pipeline issues...the NDP will support them on social issues. Nobody needs the Bloq for anything.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#2313
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

The Cons will support Trudeau on pipeline issues...the NDP will support them on social issues. Nobody needs the Bloq for anything.


Yet I think the Bloc is probably the smartest party in Federal politics right now.


Their existence as an official federal party keeps Quebec, and Quebec Separation, always a possible 'thing' and in the spotlight. The other parties might not have to work with them, but then again they might especially in a minority government. They could certainly side with the 'other party' and wreck the government if the ones in charge DON'T play nice with them.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#2314
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Yet I think the Bloc is probably the smartest party in Federal politics right now.
Their existence as an official federal party keeps Quebec, and Quebec Separation, always a possible 'thing' and in the spotlight. The other parties might not have to work with them, but then again they might especially in a minority government. They could certainly side with the 'other party' and wreck the government if the ones in charge DON'T play nice with them.

The Bloc is a toothless dog that can only bark. They are not needed to make up voting numbers. They are sovereigntists in a Quebec that isn't very interested in that, right now. They are on the Federal pay cheque, which makes them flabby sovereigntists, at best.

The Bloc is quite useless and meaningless, just like the Reform Party turned out to be ... a limited regional rump.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#2315
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Yet I think the Bloc is probably the smartest party in Federal politics right now.


I think there may be some truth in what you say. My bro. who has lived in Montreal for 40 years absolutely detests them, but then I'm not sure if he's good at seeing things out of other people's eyes. Frenchmen can be quite excitable maybe for good reason. I'm just not too keen on the way they can make up stupid laws like not being able to post a sign in English. That's a little over the top!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2316
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The Bloc is a toothless dog that can only bark. They are not needed to make up voting numbers. They are sovereigntists in a Quebec that isn't very interested in that, right now. They are on the Federal pay cheque, which makes them flabby sovereigntists, at best.

The Bloc is quite useless and meaningless, just like the Reform Party turned out to be ... a limited regional rump.


You obviously don't see them the way they do!
 
Colpy
Conservative
+4
#2317
CHECK THIS OUT!


Canadian Muslim Voting Guide.


Produced by Wilfrd Laurier University and SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES RESEARCH COUNCIL OF CANADA!!!!


Outrageous.


Justin is destroying this country.


https://scholars.wlu.ca/cgi/viewcont...t=soci_faculty
 
Colpy
Conservative
#2318
OOPS Double post See below
 
DaSleeper
+5
#2319
It's a shame... from a publicly funded university!
Shouldn't tell people how to vote.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+5
#2320
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It's a shame... from a publicly funded university!
Shouldn't tell people how to vote.


Not only that, which would be bad enough, it is also the Canadian gov't telling people how to vote, which is much worse..
 
Hoid
+1
#2321
white nattys don't like islam
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#2322
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

white nattys don't like islam

You go girl, divisive rhetoric trolling is all you got
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2323
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

You go girl, divisive rhetoric trolling is all you got


Isn't that the truth!
 
Hoid
+1
#2324
white nattys don't like being trolled about islam
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2325
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

white nattys don't like being trolled about islam


Normal people don't like being trolled!
 
Colpy
Conservative
+5
#2326
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

white nattys don't like being trolled about islam


You really are a moronic troll.


You don't have a problem with the state advising citizens how to vote?


And where, in my post, did you see a WORD about Islam?


Let me help.....you didn't.


Classic straw man argument on your part.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#2327
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

white nattys don't like being trolled about islam

Your vocabulary is lacking...
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2328
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

You really are a moronic troll.


You don't have a problem with the state advising citizens how to vote?


And where, in my post, did you see a WORD about Islam?


Let me help.....you didn't.


Classic straw man argument on your part.


Hoid can be a tad slow at catching on at times!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2329
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Your vocabulary is lacking...
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true!


We get a lot of that on this forum!
 
MHz
#2330
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Seriously people.....worst PM in Canadian history, hands down. You cant beat him. Ya think ya might have to do a rethink of your policies?

. . . liar, . . .
 
Hoid
#2331
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

You really are a moronic troll.


You don't have a problem with the state advising citizens how to vote?


And where, in my post, did you see a WORD about Islam?


Let me help.....you didn't.


Classic straw man argument on your part.

The state isn't telling anyone how to vote.

As is usually the case you are making ridiculous claims because white natty
 
spilledthebeer
#2332
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

In order to pull your reputation out of the "sewer" you may want to heed a little friendly advise that I've found works well for me...…………………….don't f**king bother people who don't bother you first. If I did happen to reply to you twice, you might want to consider the possibility you were too f**king thick to get it the first time. Sorry, I guess I just have a low threshold for idiots.




We are sorry, your comment cannot be read right now...........................


as Comrade Curious has his face buried in a bowl of Cuckoo Puffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And he calls OTHER PEOPLE SENILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#2333
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#2334
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
#2335
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


But when TrueDope got 39% last election he did. I love lefty logic of convenience.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2336
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

But when TrueDope got 39% last election he did. I love lefty logic of convenience.

Yes Hillary won the popular vote , and they are still crying .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2337
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


It should be remembered that "Left" and "Right" are just arbitrary designations...…………..actually mean f**k all in a lot of cases. The terms Liberal and Conservative are very nearly interchangeable
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#2338
You only think that because you’re an idiot
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2339
Quote: Originally Posted by cannuck View Post

you only think that because you’re an idiot


 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#2340
Most Canadians are politically stupid as has been proven time and time again on here. The Left/Right dichotomy is a divide and conquer tactic by the ruling elite. "There is no choice. They own you." - George Carlin.
 

Similar Threads

3
Predictions 2018-2019
by Yo0 | Jun 10th, 2019
15
Family Day to be changed 2019
by JLM | Feb 10th, 2018
12
Conservative Party in 2019
by Sorrow | Dec 29th, 2017