Capitalism will save this world


pgs
+1
#1261
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why aren't you at work?

He is , his job is badgering people on the internet .I wonder if his iq matches his shoe size .
 
petros
#1262
US shoe size I assume?
 
Angstrom
#1263
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

this is ridiculous, barely coherent.

Its obviously to complex for you’re simple mind.
 
HarperCons
#1264
Lol!
 
petros
#1265
Why arent you at work?
 
Angstrom
#1266
My work shift is at night for the next little while

What fuking difference does it make? Oh thats right. It makes it that I wont make 120 000$ this year. Ill make even more.
 
HarperCons
#1267
yea and i'm making 1.2 million a year jacking off to porn
 
Angstrom
#1268
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

yea and i'm making 1.2 million a year jacking off to porn



You’re bad attitude is holding you back HarperCons. You wont ever make good money with a communist attitude like your’s

When you think like a communist you end up living like one.

Point and match.
Last edited by Angstrom; Dec 11th, 2017 at 01:12 PM..
 
HarperCons
-1
#1269
Communist parties close in on Nepal election win


good stuff
 
Angstrom
#1270
We all have a fairly good idea how that’s going to go.
 
EagleSmack
#1271
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

"construction expert" lol. you nail pieces of wood together. you probably make nowhere near 100k.

Well clearly you are uneducated. Most SJWs are dumb like you.
 
Cliffy
+1
#1272
 
Walter
#1273
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Heard it all before and it always ends with the death of millions.
 
Cliffy
+1 / -1
#1274
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Heard it all before and it always ends with the death of millions.

Yup! Millions of the ruling elite and their minions;
 
Angstrom
#1275
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yup! Millions of the ruling elite and their minions;

Look at who turned into a asshole. Boy you got nothing on me Cliffy

Im not too concerned. Comunist never accomplish anything with their lazy attitude. Smoke a other joint Cliffy.
 
HarperCons
+1 / -1
#1276
angstrom's mental illness developed from living in a capitalist society.
 
Angstrom
#1277
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

angstrom's mental illness developed from living in a capitalist society.

Being resourceful and productive is what kind of illness again?

Driven and successful. God, wouldn’t want to transfer those kinds of mental illnesses to my children .
 
HarperCons
-2
#1278
having absurd delusions about yourself, shitting out opinions on topics you have no understanding of, being vehemently against your own interests


Quote:

We all have a fairly good idea how that’s going to go.

the state of Kerala has a Marxist party leading it and it's doing better than all states of India by every measure.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Well clearly you are uneducated. Most SJWs are dumb like you.

nothing more pathetic than middle age men using buzzwords like "SJW".
 
Angstrom
+1
#1279
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

having absurd delusions about yourself, shitting out opinions on topics you have no understanding of, being vehemently against your own interests
the state of Kerala has a Marxist party leading it and it's doing better than all states of India by every measure.

You have no idea what you’re talking about and i’m going to follow through without explaining what you have no understanding of.

Its a discussion forum. Go ahead. Explain. lol

Let me guess. You’re to lazy to bother to type it. What a surprise
 
Walter
#1280
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yup! Millions of the ruling elite and their minions;

More like this.


And this.


And this.


And this.
 
HarperCons
#1281
Propaganda?
 
Angstrom
+1
#1282
Poor communist keep getting schooled and keep coming back.
 
HarperCons
+1 / -1
#1283
Propaganda funded by fascists.

Walter the garbage eating racist laps up fascist propaganda, who would have thunk it!
 
Angstrom
+1
#1284
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Propaganda funded by fascists.

Walter the garbage eating racist laps up fascist propaganda, who would have thunk it!

Communism invented propaganda

You really do love getting schooled don’t you HarperCons

Point & match
 
Walter
#1285
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Propaganda funded by fascists.

Walter the garbage eating racist laps up fascist propaganda, who would have thunk it!

Facts are stubborn things.

And this.
The Infamous Firing Squads |
 
Angstrom
+1
#1286
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Facts are stubborn things.

And this.
The Infamous Firing Squads |

It’s easy to win a discussion when facts are on my side
 
Cliffy
-1
#1287
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Communism invented propaganda

You really do love getting schooled don’t you HarperCons

Point & match

Propaganda has been around since the Babylonians. You really are a numb skull.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

It’s easy to win a discussion when facts are on my side

Do you stroke yourself when giving yourself false pride?
 
Angstrom
+1
#1288
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Propaganda has been around since the Babylonians. You really are a numb skull.
Do you stroke yourself when giving yourself false pride?

When you cut off all the hardworking people’s heads. Who will do all the hard work?

You can’t even take care of yourself without a check in the mail. Who’s going to pay for you once you cut off all of our heads?

You going to go out and hunt to feed yourself? You can’t even do that now

Cliffy . You’re just a lazy asshole who has found a idea that justify’s being a lazy asshole

That idea is communism
 
Cliffy
-1
#1289
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

When you cut off all the hardworking people’s heads. Who will do all the hard work?

You can’t even take care of yourself without a check in the mail. Who’s going to pay for you once you cut off all of our heads?

You going to go out and hunt to feed yourself? You can’t even do that now

Cliffy . You’re just a lazy asshole who has found a idea that justify’s being a lazy asshole

That idea is communism

"I came for a battle of wits but it appears you came unarmed."
You actually think billionaires work.
You just keep on telling yourself lies and stroking yourself. You won't notice when the world crashes on your head.
 
Angstrom
+1
#1290
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

"I came for a battle of wits but it appears you came unarmed."
You actually think billionaires work.
You just keep on telling yourself lies and stroking yourself. You won't notice when the world crashes on your head.

I don’t share in the communist propaganda of hatred towards the rich as you do. Instead of being jealous Im happy for them. I concentrate my energy on more useful things, like making money of my own. And thats why im well on my way to being a millionaire myself by the time i retire.

I finally passed the 120 000$ a year mark for the first time this year

Hows you’re 12 000$ handout Cliffy? You must be really living the dream

The communist dream

 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007