Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Kreskin
+1
PGA Grand Slam of Golf Moved From Trump National Golf Club

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Who is your choice?

If I was living in the US I'd be hoping for Cruz to become prez.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Damn, I hope he wins!

It would be the most interesting 4 years the USA ever had.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It would be the most interesting 4 years the USA ever had.

Funniest, anyhow.

B00Mer
+1
Kanye West for Vice President..

I just broke my chair laughing when I saw this... OMG ROFL

talloola
+1 / -1

He has been digging a hole ever since President Obama was elected.. the Birther issue speak volumes.

It dove him crazy that a Black man could win the White House, and harassed and never gave President Obama any respect.

If you think he just doesn't like Hispanics, I would add Blacks to the list.

( Oh and a neg from Walter.. refer to post #140)

Doesn't matter how many negs you give Walter, Donald Trump will always be an arrogant ignorant racist prick.

Oh Yeah, Walter.. for a whole $1.17USD at Godaddy, I just aquired www.BoycottDonaldTrump.com

yes, of course, it is also the blacks, and as president he would start a war with mexico in no time,
I can just see the mess after he was elected, he would make bush look like he wasn't as bad as he
actually was.

Curious Cdn
American politics.

There are only two sides. There's the good guys and there's the spawn of Satan.

You decide which is which.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

trump better backpeddle very quickly concerning many matters, he has dug himself a huge hole,

and each day has become more embarrassing than the one before, what a complete jerk, he obviously

knows 'nothing' about people, and has proven that money doesn't buy intelligence or the ability

to manage a country, far from it.

but he definitely belongs to the party that fits him.

There may be a method to his madness.....................don't for the life of me know what it is, but since it's 16 months until the election he's got something up his sleeve.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

American politics.

I'd say it's closer to one side. and neither is very good.

Curious Cdn
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

If I was living in the US I'd be hoping for Cruz to become prez.

Cruz can't become President. He was born in a foreign country ... one that he has denied, denied, like Judas, I will add. Who would want a turncoat like that as a President? That alone is a symptom of bad character.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

American politics.

There are good guys?

B00Mer
Beer brewer for Trump Hotels cuts ties, distributes remaining stock calling it "F**k Your Hair"

After Donald Trump’s immigration remarks, a ballsy beer brewer for Tump Hotels just took this hilarious stand, renaming Tump's beer "F**k Your Hair" and...

"Donald Trump has had a rough couple weeks, but if he was hoping to drown his sorrows with a glass of the house beer at Rebar, a restaurant in his Trump Tower in Chicago, things are about going to get worse."

5 Rabbit Cerveceria, the brewery that makes exclusive beer for Trump Hotels, has cut ties and lashed out, as one of the latest in a series of companies that are distancing themselves from the entrepreneur and presidential candidate over his controversial comments about immigrants.

“We would be doing an injustice to the community we serve (and live in) by engaging in business with someone who does not accept our role in society and expresses a rhetoric of hate and ignorance towards us,” Araya said to Chicago public radio station WBEZ.

5 Rabbit was started in 2011 by Mexican and Costa Rican nationals and was the first Latin-themed craft brewery in the U.S. The brewer will distribute Trump's beet to more than 30 Chicago bars calling it “(Expletive) tu Pelo,” (“Tu Pelo” means “your hair” in Spanish.)

“We are active members of this immigrant community and we need to stand up for ourselves, and more importantly, for those who do not have the voice or means to do so,” said Araya in a statement. “The very foundation of the United States of America was built on acceptance and inclusion. That is what drew us here, and that’s what why we feel so strongly about this.”

Officials at The Trump Organization did not reply to requests for comment.

The brewery is the latest (and smallest) of several companies that have distanced themselves from Trump since his July 16 speech, which describing migrants from Mexico to the United States as drug-runners and rapists. “(Mexico is) sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The ripple effect has been significant. NBCUniversal canceled plans to air the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants and announced it would not be making additional seasons of Trump’s reality show The Celebrity Apprentice. Univision also announced it would not air Miss USA (which quickly prompted Trump to sue the network for over $500 million).

Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim also cancelled a television program he was working on with Trump.

“His statement was totally out of line…working with someone so closed-minded was not going to work,” said Arturo Elias, spokesperson and son-in-law of the world’s second richest man.

Consumers, meanwhile, petitioned Macy’s to drop Trump’s merchandise line, which range from clothing to cologne to spring water. The retailer, on Wednesday, agreed to end the 11-year relationship, pulling all Trump branded merchandise.

- See more at: Beer brewer for Trump Hotels cuts ties, distributes remaining stock calling it "F**k Your Hair"

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There may be a method to his madness.....................don't for the life of me know what it is, but since it's 16 months until the election he's got something up his sleeve.

well, he's certainly starting off sprinting in the wrong direction, but you seem to like him, so what
can I say about that, nothing.

Walter

Cruz can't become President. He was born in a foreign country ... one that he has denied, denied, like Judas, I will add. Who would want a turncoat like that as a President? That alone is a symptom of bad character.

Yes, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Is Eligible To Run For President

B00Mer
+1 / -1

Ted Cruz is another idiot..

Jeb Bush will be the next President.

JLM

I think you could be right- he's probably the sanest of the lot!

(A lot of people will likely judge him by his brother for good or bad)

well, he's certainly starting off sprinting in the wrong direction, but you seem to like him, so what
can I say about that, nothing.

Like him????????????????? You have to be joking!

B00Mer

That's why Jeb would have my vote. I voted for G.W. Bush.

JLM
+1

That's why Jeb would have my vote. I voted for G.W. Bush.

I'd whisper that on this forum. Well maybe not, you'd likely get a greenie from Walter.

talloola

Like him????????????????? You have to be joking!

ok then, glad to hear that you don't, puts you on the side of the wise and sane folks.

JLM

ok then, glad to hear that you don't, puts you on the side of the wise and sane folks.

These guys are politicians, I don't think any wise or sane folks take them seriously, unfortunately they have a job to do that calls for integrity and wisdom but what you get is bullsh*t and greed. It's no wonder that only 60% of the electorate even bother to vote. I only do because I was brought up to believe it's important.

Curious Cdn

Sez you?

Do you think that Obama was born in Hawaii?

Walter

Sez you?

The article is from the Huffington Puffington Post.

Tecumsehsbones
Funny how the very same people who said Obama wasn't eligible to be President because he wasn't born in the U.S., i.e. Walter, are now saying it doesn't matter. Kinda like how the very same people who screamed "draft dodger!" at Bill Clinton suddenly got real silent about D*ck Cheney (six student deferments, "other priorities in the '60s than military service).

I'm not sure why Walter isn't an over-the-top fan of the Donald. His opinions and goals are identical to Walter's.

Maybe it's because he's got the balls to say it right out.

JLM
+1

Sez you?

Do you think that Obama was born in Hawaii?

Any reason not to?

pgs

That's all America needs another royal family .
Clinton vs. Bush winner takes the crown .

Walter
Trump is right about the border.
Is rape the price to pay for migrant women chasing the American Dream? | Fusion

grumpydigger
+3
Donald Trump is the antichrist, the last key component in the destruction of human civilization.

A little dramatic perhaps....LOL

I believe he is secretly working undercover for the Democrats

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by grumpydigger View Post

Donald Trump is the antichrist, the last key component in the destruction of human civilization.

A little dramatic perhaps....LOL

I believe he is secretly working undercover for the Democrats

He's working for them whether he knows it or not. The burning question is who is the worse of the two evils?

Ludlow

He's working for them whether he knows it or not. The burning question is who is the worse of the two evils?

No he works for the illuminorti which also is responsible for the invention of big macs.

B00Mer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZnfqFEwx8

WLDB

Any reason not to?

As if thats ever stopped the naysayers.