Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

ask the Canadians who voted for trudeau, seems there was a majority, right?

39%. We were told for 4 years previous that this did NOT constitute a majority.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

39%. We were told for 4 years previous that this did NOT constitute a majority.

Walter
Plurality, majority, what the Hell.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

lol --

B00Mer
Trump demands share of profits in exchange for Keystone approval

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnevTEbrgU

Trump demands share of profits in exchange for Keystone approval | TheHill

EagleSmack
+1
Donald Trump says he would approve the Keystone XL pipeline project as president as long as the United States receives a large chunk of oil revenue in exchange.

Win Win!

Nice post B00m!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Donald Trump says he would approve the Keystone XL pipeline project as president as long as the United States receives a large chunk of oil revenue in exchange.

Win Win!

Nice post B00m!

Yeah, shows how fukking stupid he is...

I guess Canada is going to get profits from the proposed Alaska pipeline.

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Trudeau is such a flake, such a superficial twit.. that someone like Trump will eat him for breakfast.

I don't think Justin has had an original idea in his life.. he just latches onto political fads.

I have to agree with most of your post. I think you are being a little hard on Justin. He'd possibly be functional in most levels of society but he's bitten off a little more than he can chew and the electorate are at last starting to see what happens when "you send a boy on man's job". Hillary is totally dysfunctional and losing credibility by the hour. Trump is a bit of a show boat but will likely be saved due to some talent.

B00Mer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8zqKaKxsco

Go Trudeau!!!

IdRatherBeSkiing

That does describe your posts the last 4 years about Harper to a tee.

B00Mer
How Would Trump’s Proposed Tariffs Affect Your Wallet?

What a joke... he threatens to put tariffs of goods not manufactured in the USA. Okay, so US consumers will pay the tariff.. so 15% to 35% increase in goods sold in the USA.

Manufacturers won't move back.. Americans will just pay more..

DaSleeper
Can't wait for one of Justin's selfies with Donald...lol

B00Mer
+1 / -1
Here is a Pic for Eagle to mastrabate too..

Uneducated trump supporters! Get off your lazy asses and find a job. Stop your whinning and bullying! Chump is nothing more than a blow hard will no balls. Tells you all one thing and then kisses the GOP áss. Lol fools...

I guess its not hard to amaze an imbecile.. Trump is not in office yet!

(eh? poor Walter... all offended now)

pgs

ask the Canadians who voted for trudeau, seems there was a majority, right?

A majority of 29 % about the same majority you complained about Harper having .

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

A majority of 29 % about the same majority you complained about Harper having .

I didn't vote for trudeau, but I certainly will wait and give him a chance to do well, I wish him the best.

he was voted in by a majority, that is democracy, so I'm not going to spend the next 4 years whining

and sniffling about how he is no good, that is just sour grapes.

it amazes me how many people here say he is no good, failing, none of you know that, he hasn't had time

to make a difference either one way or the other, let him do his job, more Canadians than not wanted him

to lead the country, so stand back and let him lead.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Can't wait for one of Justin's selfies with Donald...lol

How do you know it won't be one of Donald's selfies with Justin?

pgs

I didn't vote for trudeau, but I certainly will wait and give him a chance to do well, I wish him the best.

he was voted in by a majority, that is democracy, so I'm not going to spend the next 4 years whining

it amazes me how many people here say he is no good, failing, none of you know that, he hasn't had time

to make a difference either one way or the other, let him do his job, more Canadians than not wanted him

Fine but did you not complain when PM Harper had a majority of 39 % ( which BTW works out to about 29 % of Canadians when you factor in non voters )that he did not have the support of the Canadian public ?
You can't have it 2 ways .

And BTW I am not whining and snivelling I am actually laughing at the stupidity of the populous for thinking if they keep spending and spending the debt will go away . Do you remember the 1980's Paying 50 % income tax and 20 % mortgage ? You do know what mort means don't you ?

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Nope, just a very bad injury... off to get X-Rays and Ultrasound this morning for my arm and back. Screwed up my nerves and tore a muscle.. no feeling in my fingers on my right hand and extreme pain from the shoulder to the elbow.

So the doctor has me on some really interesting pain killers and muscle relaxants.

Similar pains I had with a herniated disk.

JLM

I agree with you, but you can't deny that "cracks" are evident. The notion of splitting the cabinet according to gender is one. The cabinet should have been selected due to competence because this is 2016. It may have worked out to be 50/50 or it may have worked out to be 75/25 in favour of one gender or the other. His impetuousness is another fact that can't be ignored. It was within hours of seeing the body of the boy on the beach that he brashly promised to bring in 25,000 refugees without a clue of how to house them or employ them. Harper would never have done that. I see him as a bright, personable fellow, but he has a sharp, steep learning curve ahead. His latest faux pas in the H of C, although basically a "tempest in a teapot" where no one was hurt is just one more indication of his impetuousness. As far as people sniffling that he is "no good", this is Canada and people have the right to have opinions regardless of how ill perceived or inaccurate they are.

taxslave

Trump 'wins enough delegates for Republican nomination'

I hate to have to say it, but the conclusion stares us in the face: The USA is a stupid country, full of loud, illiterate and credulous people. People falling for slick charlatans like Trump, proves it..

A lot of these people are making a political statement of what they think of the way politics has been run for the past several decades. The Donald just happened to be in the right place with enough cash to make a parody or the whole system.

Trump demands share of profits in exchange for Keystone approval

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnevTEbrgU

Trump demands share of profits in exchange for Keystone approval | TheHill

Makes sense. No different than all the native bands along the route that said no until the offer was high enough.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Similar pains I had with a herniated disk.

Had the Ultrasound today.. I have a torn muscle below my elbow, so bad it budged out into a bump and nerve damage, no feeling in my fingers. WCB Doctors says it'll be 5 months of therapy and unable to work. Even using the mouse on my iMac hurts.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

A lot of these people are making a political statement of what they think of the way politics has been run for the past several decades. The Donald just happened to be in the right place with enough cash to make a parody or the whole system.

The only difference is Trump is dangerous. What would you do if you new what Hitler would have done before he took power?? I think that about Trump.

gopher
+1

JLM

Had the Ultrasound today.. I have a torn muscle below my elbow, so bad it budged out into a bump and nerve damage, no feeling in my fingers. WCB Doctors says it'll be 5 months of therapy and unable to work. Even using the mouse on my iMac hurts.

The only difference is Trump is dangerous. What would you do if you new what Hitler would have done before he took power?? I think that about Trump.

Why are you comparing Trump to Hitler? Hitler had 6 million Jews annihilated! Poor comparison.

Cliffy
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Why are you comparing Trump to Hitler? Hitler had 6 million Jews annihilated! Poor comparison.

Wait til he gets his hands on all those illegal aliens.

darkbeaver
+1

I get yer angle, but I believe the American spirit will rise up and effect thier second revolution, which of course they have every right to do, they got my blessing, they are a great people and they will prevail if they strike down thier thier ruling class, guillotines on every corner, keep lopping off the lids of the suits, get back to the organic republic or cease to exist as free people, good luck yanks,

JLM

Wait til he gets his hands on all those illegal aliens.

Hah, he's a blow hard, probably more talk than action, albeit there's not much doubt the man is capable of many things. (All good I hope)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Yet when we heard 4 years of complaining about Harper this was common sense and not sour grapes right? I find it extremely irritating that the left wing hypocrites who spent 4 years complaining about Harper not having a real majority are now trying to sell Justin as having a real majority.

To be clear, Justin does have a majority and won the election fair and square (as did Harper 4 years previous). But neither can say "more Canadians than not wanted him to lead the country". As a matter of fact, as with Harper previous, this statement is not true. 61% of people preferred somebody else. But with FPTP, you can get majority governments with 39% of the vote.

I think it perfectly fair that people complain about him when he does something completely stupid. I suppose if you want to not hear complaints, perhaps he should stop doing stuff that is stupid.
Last edited by IdRatherBeSkiing; May 26th, 2016 at 11:12 PM..

talloola
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Yet when we heard 4 years of complaining about Harper this was common sense and not sour grapes right? I find it extremely irritating that the left wing hypocrites who spent 4 years complaining about Harper not having a real majority are now trying to sell Justine as having a real majority.

To be clear, Justine does have a majority and won the election fair and square (as did Harper 4 years previous). But neither can say "more Canadians than not wanted him to lead the country". As a matter of fact, as with Harper previous, this statement is not true. 61% of people preferred somebody else. But with FPTP, you can get majority governments with 39% of the vote.

I think it perfectly fair that people complain about him when he does something completely stupid. I suppose if you want to not hear complaints, perhaps he should stop doing stuff that is stupid.

in your opinion, and calling someone named Justin, Justine is ignorant, and as a woman, why would it
be a dig on him, to be called a woman's name, you also don't like woman I guess.
Last edited by talloola; May 26th, 2016 at 11:12 PM..

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He's not elected yet... the guy is unstable.. I wouldn't put anything past him...

IdRatherBeSkiing

in your opinion, and calling someone named Justin, Justine is ignorant, and as a woman, why would it
be a dig on him, to be called a woman's name, you also don't like woman I guess.

Fair point. I actually hadn't actually realized I had typed that in this case. Not that I haven't before but in this instance, it was just habit. I have corrected. But I don't have a monopoly on nicknames ... Harper, Ford, and virtually every conservative figure has been called much worse at some point.