What's Trump Done Now?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Trump hasn't done anything other presidents haven't done. He's going to do exactly the same thing every other president has already done. Hes just not going to lie to you're face and pretend he's something of a good person like every other president has while doing exactly the opposite of what they tell you.

He's going to take care of his friends, and he will take care of his enemies. Exacly the same as every other president has in the history of the United States. Im not sure why any of you think its going to be worse. It's going to be exactly the same as any other president.

Remember when Obama was going to be the next Jesus, and turns out he bombed the Shit out of a whole lot of people?

Well Trump didn't trick you into thinking he was the next Jesus, And he will bomb the S$hit out of a whole lot of people exactly the same way.

I know its stressful for you people that like to be spoon fed a bunch of BS. But right now you are not being BSe'd arround like you like to be. But other then the BS you like to be hearing nothing is different.

It's exactly the same government. But no BS im a good person speech every 5 minutes.

MHz
+1
Israel just got $30B in free money over the next 10 tears and their buddies the Saudi's just racked up $110B so why does he hint he needs a blank check? Gaza stocking up on rubble to throw at Israel or what??

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Israel just got $30B in free money over the next 10 tears and their buddies the Saudi's just racked up $110B so why does he hint he needs a blank check? Gaza stocking up on rubble to throw at Israel or what??

Looks like someone is going to get bombed. Like every States president has done in the history of presidents. Only difference this time is he didn't lie about being nice to get elected.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Trump hasn't done anything other presidents haven't done. He's going to do exactly the same thing every other president has already done. Hes just not going to lie to you're face and pretend he's something of a good person like every other president has while doing exactly the opposite of what they tell you.

He's going to take care of his friends, and he will take care of his enemies. Exacly the same as every other president has in the history of the United States. Im not sure why any of you think its going to be worse. It's going to be exactly the same as any other president.

Remember when Obama was going to be the next Jesus, and turns out he bombed the Shit out of a whole lot of people?

Well Trump didn't trick you into thinking he was the next Jesus, And he will bomb the S$hit out of a whole lot of people exactly the same way.

I know its stressful for you people that like to be spoon fed a bunch of BS. But right now you are not being BSe'd arround like you like to be. But other then the BS you like to be hearing nothing is different.

It's exactly the same government. But no BS im a good person speech every 5 minutes.

Yeah, with Trump, what you see is what you get! Kind of refreshing for a change!

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yeah, with Trump, what you see is what you get! Kind of refreshing for a change!

Not to the snowflakes. They like to be spoon fed Bull$hit morning noon and evening.

Trudeau is perfect example

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Not to the snowflakes. They like to be spoon fed Bull$hit morning noon and evening.

Trudeau is perfect example

Trudeau is a joke (but he's got nice hair) F**k!

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It's been stupid since he announced his candidacy.

You're right, the MSM and the Dems have been going crazy trying to Trump since June of 2015.

MHz

Only difference this time is he didn't lie about being nice to get elected.

Are you nuts?? Get out of Syria and then he (attempts) to hit a base with 60 cruise missiles. Get real, He's as fixed as the rest were. Being new and improved was a selling tactic. The only good news is the bullshit surfaced after on a few weeks, if you can see being betrayed as having some good in it. Make America Mediocre Again should be the slogan and I wouldn't worry too much about a 2nd term at this rate.

Wasn't Tuesday supposed to bring some startling news. 'America, the same as it was yesterday' is about the only news available.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Im not going to lie but i enjoy watching and hearing about Trumps shenanigans...

I think Macron wants to fight Trump, lol...

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Trump will likely still be around to piss on a lot of those Asshole's graves!

Musky
Um, are the Trump folk here insinuating Trump doesn't lie?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

You lie, why shouldn't he?

Musky

You lie, why shouldn't he?

Is that a yes, Trump lies?

If yes the above is untrue.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Is that a yes, Trump lies?

I don't have proof but I've seen very few who don't.

Murphy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Im not going to lie but i enjoy watching and hearing about Trumps shenanigans...

I think Macron wants to fight Trump, lol...

[youtube]NhYXMAk9eA8[/youtube]

Walter

Trump will likely still be around to piss on a lot of those Asshole's graves!

Trump will be around long after he retires from the presidency in 2025.

Musky
+1

Have you spent anytime looking into it or do you just accept everything he said?

It's not hard, if you have look you'll find he is either lying, stupid or being a politician.

The only genuine part is when he acts like a child.....maybe that is the part you like.

DaSleeper
+1

Tsk tsk JLM, you should know by now that.....

Musky
+1
.....and here come memes.

Just like I said they would.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
You're one to speak.

Musky
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You're one to speak.

As I have stated I will respond in kind.

Musky
+1
Trump, who has repeatedly blasted unnamed sources, just retweeted a Fox News report that uses a single unnamed source to defend Jared.

Corduroy
+1

It's amazing how perfectly you just contradicted yourself.

You like Trump because "what you see is what you get"

And you admit that Trump lies because everybody does, but you also say you don't have proof that he lies. In other words, he lies and you don't see it. So what you see is not what you get.

Musky
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

It's amazing how perfectly you just contradicted yourself.

You like Trump because "what you see is what you get"

And you admit that Trump lies because everybody does, but you also say you don't have proof that he lies. In other words, he lies and you don't see it. So what you see is not what you get.

Sheep in different clothes.

Which is what I said.

Trump supporters like how he bends the rules of decency.....and what they therefore hate about Obama.

That is what people liked about Rob Ford....just one of us they say...

Corduroy

That is what people liked about Rob Ford....just one of us they say...

He's either just one of them or just what they want to be: a hatefilled loudmouth bigot.

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

He's either just one of them or just what they want to be: a hatefilled loudmouth bigot.

There is a underlying hate here...in Canada...I here it all the time.

There is a underlying hate here...in Canada...I here it all the time.

We have seen this before....in history.

Murphy
Conservative
There is no hate in Canada. Just what Mhz beams down from the moon.

Or whereever he calls home.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation

Im saying he is honest that he's a liar

Musky

Im saying he is honest that he's a liar

He said this? If not, fake news.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Not that im surprised the majority of you couldn't understand that. Trump doesn't pretend to not be what every politician has ever been.

While all other presidents have pretended not to be crooks but have all done crooked things.

He said this? If not, fake news.

Why don't we ask him? Im sure he would be honest about his lies.