A soora with so many jewels


selfsame
#1
Soora 38
(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

[When the Prophet came to the tribe of Quraish and told them about his message, and invited them to worship God alone and forsake the worshipping of the idols, they denied and mocked him.

Therefore, God – be glorified – revealed this aya confirming the Prophet:]


1. (Şsad):

(or Truthful) [i.e. Mohammed is truthful.]
a

[I swear] (by the Quran with its admonitions b!)


[Then God – be glorified – told His messenger about the arrogance of those associaters and their haughtiness and refusal to believe and submit to God, and He said:]

2. But [actually] the unbelievers are on arrogance and contradiction.
.................................................. ...................

1 a With his words, and is not a liar as do you claim.
Then God – be glorified – swore by the Quran about the truthfulness of Mohammed, and He said:
1 b That Mohammed is truthful with his words, so follow him and do not deny his words.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_1
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_1


Here is the recitation of this amazing soora of the Glorious Quran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz7PQO6KaO8
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 11th, 2016 at 05:28 PM..
 
DaSleeper
#2
A new thread of bullshyte from shameless selfshame......
 
selfsame
#3
[Afterwards, God – be glorified – started to threaten and terrify them, and He said:]

{ 3. And how many a generation before them We destroyed c ; when [the earthquake seized them] they cried [: Run away from the city], but [the angel, sent for their destruction, said:] “It is not a time for escaping” d.

4. So they e wonder that a warner has come to them out of themselves; so the unbelievers say: "This is a sorcerer telling lies [: for he claimed the prophethood.]"}
.................................................. ...............................

3 c i.e. the disbelieving nations of the past generations.
3 d i.e. it is not a time for escaping neither is it for visiting [the shrines and tombs], but it is a time of destruction.

Similar to it in meaning is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 21: 12-13, which means:
(Yet, when they perceived Our might, behold, they [tried to] run out of the [city.]
[The angels said to them, mocking:] "Run not; Return to [the wealth with] which you were prosperous, and to your dwelling-places; that you may be questioned [about your wealth: who bestowed it on you: We or your idols?]"
)

The explanation of this is that the associaters whom God described in this aya: when the earthquake occurred in their city, they started to run away from it, but the earthquake hastened to destroy their city on them so that they died under the wreck.

4 e i.e. of Quraish tribesmen.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly (died in the year 1991)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_3
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_3
 
Johnnny
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
We have other things to talk about
Come back next week.
 
DaSleeper
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

We have other things to talk about
Come back next week.

Posting here is his form of self flagellation......
 
selfsame
#6
[When Omar the son of Khattab converted, it was so troublesome to Quraish; therefore, they gathered to meet Abu Talib and ask the Prophet to leave them and what they worshipped, and they then would leave him and what he worshipped.

Abu Talib then sent for him, and the Prophet came and said: “I ask them for one word by means of which the Arab will submit to them, and the non-Arab give tribute.”

They said: “We may give you ten words, so what is such word?”

He said: “You should say: No god but God!”

So they went away, saying:]


5. "Has he made [all] the gods into One God? This indeed is a very astonishing thing."

6. And the chiefs of them f departed g [and said to each other:] "Go and be constant to [worship] your gods h ; [for] this is a thing binding [on us.]"

7. “We have not heard of anything like this in any previous creed; this i surely is [something] invented [by Mohammed.]” j

8. "So has the 'admonition' [: the Quran] been revealed to him exclusive of us?" k

[So God – be glorified – said:]

But actually they are in doubt of My admonition l .

In fact they have not yet suffered My chastisement m .
.................................................. ...............................

6 f i.e. of Quraish tribesmen.
6 g From their meeting with Abu Talib.
6 h And do not listen to the words of Mohammed.

7 i Saying of Mohammed.
7 j i.e. new words and lies which he wants to force them on us.

It means: We did not hear about the people of the other religions that they rejected the statues, but only the new religion brought by Mohammed; for:
Christians have the statue of Mary and the statue of Jesus which is the cross,
and Jews have the statues of the angels having wings which they call the cherubim, in addition to the two gold calf statues which they worshipped in the past; moreover they worshipped the stone statues which they called the Baalim and Ashtaroth.
So likewise we [the Arab] also take statues of the angels to sanctify them in order that the angels will intercede for us before God.

8 k It means: Has the 'admonition' been revealed to him out of all of us, while among us there are the richer, greater and stronger than he is, and nothing has been revealed to them; so how has it been revealed to Mohammed the poor orphan?
8 l i.e. they said such words only because they doubt about the Quran.
8 m At that time, their doubt will go away. It means: When they die and suffer the chastisement of the Afterlife, at that time they will believe when their belief will not profit them.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_3
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_3
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 11th, 2016 at 06:05 PM..
 
PoliticalNick
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

We have other things to talk about
Come back next week.

He has nothing better to do while I screw his wife all weekend...she like having a real man sometimes

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Posting here is his form of self flagellation......

Kind of like a digital cilice...
 
selfsame
#8
My wife is an old woman, and now she is dead.

Here the time now is after midnight, and I have to go now.
 
PoliticalNick
-1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

My wife is an old woman, and now she is dead.

Here the time now is after midnight, and I have to go now.

Must have been your daughter sucking me off while you were screwing the goat then....
 
Jinentonix
+1
#10
I only have two jewels, and your religion can suck both of them.
 
Murphy
#11


selfsame obviously doesn't care about religion. This is about money. He gets paid piece work. For every BS aya or story he posts, he gets paid in goats.

 
Jinentonix
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post



selfsame obviously doesn't care about religion. This is about money. He gets paid piece work. For every BS aya or story he posts, he gets paid in goats.

I thought they only got their 72 virgins if they died for the cause.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#13
A sooey with so many jewels. . .


 
selfsame
#14
{Quran 38: 10. Or have they the ownership of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them q ?
Hence r let them come up [to Us] by the means [leading up to heaven] s

11. Whatever hosts [of the idols and of Satan] of those rallied [against you, Mohammed] will [certainly] be defeated there t [before you, as were defeated those ancients who rallied against their messengers.]}
.................................................. ..........................

10 q So they object to Us about giving the prophet-hood to Mohammed.
10 r If they have any ownership of that.
10 s In order to demand their rights in the prophecy.

11 t In the known time and place.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_9
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_9

================================================== ====================

12. Before them the people of Noah denied, and [the tribe of] Aad and Pharaoh with his stakes u [with which he tortured the believers.]

13. And [the tribe of] Thamood v , Lot's people and the people of the [miraculous] Tree [of Midian w ]; those were the allies [against their prophets x .]

14. Not one [of them] but denied the messengers, so My punishment came justly and inevitably [on them.] y
.................................................. .......................

12 u Pharaoh used to fix the stakes in the ground and tie the extremities of anyone whom he wanted to torture, and leave him laid on the ground in the sun in summer time without water or food until he would die.

13 v They were Salih’s people.
13 w They were the people of Shu’aib. It has been explained about ‘ the tree’, in the interpretation of the Quran, chapter 26 and chapter 15.
It was the miracle of Shu’aib: a dead tree to which he gave water, and so he revived it by God’s leave.
13 x With their power and numeracy; and in spite of that, We destroyed them; then how about such that are less than they were in wealth and power.

14 y So My punishment was due for them because of their denying My messengers (: or apostles.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_12
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_12
 
Murphy
#15
Allah, the anti-god.

 
selfsame
#16
15. But these [associaters] await nothing other than [a raid of Muslims, against them, shouting with] one cry a , after which they will have no dominion b .
.................................................. ..................

15 a i.e. a raid with which the Muslims attack them; it means: one attack, when their shouting is that they say: Allahu Akbar: i.e. God is Most Great.

15 b i.e. following that raid, there will not be any dominion of the associaters over the Muslims afterwards.
That battle was on the day of conquering Mecca, after which the associaters did not have any dominion over the Muslims.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_15
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_15
 
Murphy
+1
#17
 
Johnnny
#18
So selfsame, your wife?

We're you just trolling or is this your way of mourning?
 
Murphy
#19
Okay, this one made me laugh. I mean, it really made me laugh. Allah, the exploding bowling ball.



 
selfsame
#20
[When the associaters heard the saying of God – be glorified – in the Quran 22: 19, which means:

(As for those who disbelieve, for them garments of fire shall be cut out, and there shall be poured over their heads boiling liquid.)

The associaters started to laugh, and one of them said: “How can garments be made of fire!?”

Another one said: “God, hasten to give us a piece of it, which we may wear in the war instead of the shield, so as to scare the enemy with it!”

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]


Quran 38: 16. And they say: "Our Lord, hasten to us our portion [of such pieces of the fire garments] before the Day of Judgment. c "}
.................................................. .........................

16 c i.e. in the life of the World, before the Next Life.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_16
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_16
 
Murphy
#21


 
selfsame
#22
[The story of Prophet and King David (or Dawood)]

17. [O Mohammed,] forbear patiently their words [of mockery and ridicule], and bear in mind [the forbearance of] Our servant, David d , who did [his people] favors e ; he was ever-turning f [to God.]

18. We subjected the mountains [to echo] with him the praises [of God] by night and day. g

19. And the birds gathered together [round about him]; [once they went to eat] each one would soon return back to him. h

20. And We strengthened his sovereignty a , and gave him wisdom b and decisive judgment c .
.................................................. ..........................

15 a i.e. a raid with which the Muslims attack them; it means: one attack, when their shouting is that they say: Allahu Akbar: i.e. God is Most Great.
15 b i.e. following that raid, there will not be any dominion of the associaters over the Muslims afterwards.
That battle was on the day of conquering Mecca, after which the associaters did not have any dominion over the Muslims.

16 c i.e. in the life of the World, before the Next Life.

17 d And how he forbore patiently the hurt of his people, so the result of his forbearance was that We made him the king of the Children of Israel, after the death of Saul.
17 e When he helped them against their enemy, by killing Goliath and defeating his army, and because of him, the Children of Israel were victorious.

In addition, he did many acts for Saul; but they hurt David, and even intended to kill him, so he ran away from them to the mountains, and they sought for to kill him without having done any offense against them, neither any bad dealing, but only because of the envy and arrogance of Saul when he knew that David would be the king after him.

As such, Mohammed, you have favors on your people with your instructions, truthfulness and honesty with them, so that you want to guide them and they want to kill you; and you want to benefit them while they want to harm you. Therefore, as had the Children of Israel hurt David, as such have your people done to you.

17 f i.e. he was repentant, and he refered to God with his requests, and did not ask his needs of anyone else than God.

18 g It means: always.

19 h When David, being alone in the mountains, prayed his Lord and rehearsed the Psalms, the birds gathered around him and twittered with their sounds lest he should feel lonely; and if they go to eat, they will return back afterwards.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_17
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_17
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 11th, 2016 at 08:54 PM..
 
Murphy
#23
Do you feel me giving you the evil eye, selfsame? I am in the darkness, staring at you. Do you feel the Jinn?



You cannot hide. No talisman can save you.

 
Tecumsehsbones
#24
They're amateurs with their suicide belts and truck bombs.

Wanna see terror? Look in the face of an ISIS hero when an F/A-18 pops over the horizon.
 
selfsame
#25
A story about Prophet and King David (or Dawood):
Completing the soora 38


Quran 38: 21. And have you [Mohammed] received the tale of the [two] disputants d ; when they scaled [the wall of Prophet David's] chamber, from over the arch?

22. When they entered upon David, and he was startled with fear of them; [because it was not the time of judgment], and they said:
"Fear not; [we are] two
e disputants –– one of us has injured the other; so judge between us justly and transgress not f , but guide us to the mean [right] way."

[Then God – be glorified – told about the words of one of the two disputants, and He said:]

23. [One of the disputants said:] "This my brother has ninety-nine ewes, and I have [only] one g . Yet he said: 'Give her into my charge', and he overcame me in [his] will h ."

24. [David] said [answering him]: "He has [undoubtedly] wronged you by demanding your [single] ewe [to add her] to his ewes; for many of the [shepherds] whose [ewes] mix with [the ewes of others] do transgress on each other i , except those who believe j and work righteous [deeds], and these are few."

[The two angels said then: "David has convicted himself of his fault", and they went up to heaven k],
and David became certain that We had tried him [with his act], so he asked forgiveness of his Lord [concerning his guilt], and fell down bowing [in prayers] and turned [to God] repentant.

25. So We forgave him that [sin], and there is for him a high position before Us [in the Next Life] and a fair resort [in Paradise.]

26. [Then God said to David – by the tongue of Prophet Nathan:]

"O David, We have appointed you a ruler in the land l to succeed [after Saul],
so judge people with justice [and transgress not on the right of any believer], and follow not [your] lust
m which let you miss the way of God n ;
for those, who miss the way of God, will have a severe punishment because they forgot the Day of Judgment."

.................................................. ..............................

21 d They were two angels whom God – be glorified – sent to David to remind him about his guilt. [In Arabic the plural is three and over] but they were mentioned in the aya in plural; because Nathan the Prophet came after them and asked him similar questions and blamed him about his act; so they were three [the two angels then Prophet Nathan.]

22 e Here God – be glorified – omitted the inquiry of Nathan, and started to tell about the inquiry of the two angels; because the tale of Nathan is mentioned in the Torah; therefore, they are mentioned here in the dual form.
22 f With no bias by inclining to one of us against his opponent.

23 g The Arab describe fat women that they are [like] ewes of the Arabian antelope (oryx.)
The ninty nine ewes imply the women of David, and the one ewe implies the wife of his neighbor Uriah.
23 h So his will was stronger than my will.

24 i By taking the sheep that are not his own.
24 j In ‘the sending to the Next Life’ and in ‘the Judgment’.
24 k So David knew that the judgment was about him, and it is he that was the owner of the ninety nine ewes, and his neighbor Uriah was the owner of the one ewe.
After the two angels, Prophet Nathan came and asked him similar questions and blamed him about his act.

The story : One day David went up to the roof of his house, when he looked at the roof of Uriah his neighbor, and saw his wife bathing naked over the roof, and she was beautiful, so her love was inserted into his heart, and there was a battle between the Palestinians and the Children of Israel, so he sent her husband to that battle and her husband was killed, and David then married her after the death of her husband.
And she bore for him a son that died as a little child, then she bore for him Solomon; her name was Bathsheba.
David had seven wives and ninety two concubines, and for this reason the angel said ninety nine ewes, while Uriah had only one woman.
The story is mentioned in the Book of 2 Samuel, chapter 12 .

26 l As the king of the Children of Israel, succeeding after Saul.
26 m So that you desire the wife of another man. As in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 79: 40-41, which means:
(But such as feared the Station of his Lord and forbade [his] soul [its] caprices [: committing sins and wronging people], surely Paradise shall be his resort.)
26 n And you will be punished if you do not repent and ask forgiveness.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_14
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_14

And this is the recitation of this great soora of the Quran by another reciter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGO7mS_Sops
Last edited by selfsame; Nov 12th, 2016 at 03:33 PM..
 
PoliticalNick
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

So selfsame, your wife?

We're you just trolling or is this your way of mourning?

After I had shown her how a real man looks after a lady she spent a night with him and died of laughter. Not an uncommon problem with his type.
 
selfsame
#27
================================================== ========================

Quran 38: 27-29, which mean:

27. We created not the heaven a and the earth and all that is between them in vain b ; such is the thought of the unbelievers c , so woe [in the Next Life] from the Fire to those who unbelieve. d

28. Or shall We then let those who believe and work righteous [deeds] be equal to corruptors on earth? e

Or shall We let those who ward off [God's punishment] be equal to those who are profligate? f

29. [This Quran is] a Book that We have revealed to you [Mohammed], full of blessing, that they may ponder its revelations g , and that [with this Quran] men of understanding may reflect.
.................................................. .....................

27 a Every aya mentioned in the Quran in which the ‘heaven’ and the ‘earth’ are mentioned, followed by the word ‘and all that is between them’, the heavens should be in plural, as it is in the entire Quran, except this aya; because the plural implies the planets including the earth.
27 b i.e. We did not create them uselessly without any purpose, but We created them to be inhabited by the genie-kind and man-kind so that they will worship Me alone. As is it in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 51: 56, which means:
(I created not the genie-kind and the man-kind but only to worship Me [alone.])
27 c Who say there will be no ‘sending to the Next Life’, no ‘accounting’, neither any prosperity nor any punishment after death.
27 d There will be for them the most severe punishment because of their disbelief and denial of the ‘sending of souls to the Next Life’.

28 e So that We may not reward them according to their deeds, as do these associaters think.
28 f To be equal concerning their life and death?
It means: According to their opinion: when man dies, his life will end, so that there will not be any paradise in which he will prosper, nor will there be any fire in which he will be punished; therefore, by death the believer will be equal to the disbeliever: when there will not be any prosperity for this neither any punishment for that.
Then God – be glorified – said:

29 g Its meaning: We have revealed to you the Quran including rational evidences and scientific proofs about the existence of another world: ethereal to which they will go following their death, which is other than their material world in which they live now.
Therefore, every wise man should think about such proofs in order to understand the truth and submit himself to the truth, and so he may not lose his Next Life.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_27
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/38(dot)htm#a38_27
 
PoliticalNick
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

They're amateurs with their suicide belts and truck bombs.

Wanna see terror? Look in the face of an ISIS hero when an F/A-18 pops over the horizon.

The real terror in their eyes comes when you tell them their favorite goat won't have sex with them anymore.
 
Murphy
#29
The Jinn! Speak to me, habibi. I call for you!



selfsame, I speak your name and call upon the spirits of the night to go to you. The unholy, foul things will swallow you and feed from your energy. I smell your brain as you weaken, unable to resist the darkness.

I descend to take your eleven herbs and spices. I will consume your essence and wedges.

Pray with me now.

Oh, evil prince, selfsame is your next repast!
Breaded, his flesh will be broiled and offered up to you with a side!
Hot from your fryer, his essence juicy
No struggle left but to enjoy
His flesh
Rendered from his bones
Like a young lamb
Delicious, and for you alone, my ortund Beelzabubba!

Surrender selfsame! You do not have the strength to stop the 11 herbs and spices of
Beelzabubba's soul kitchen!

In 10 minutes or less!
Last edited by Murphy; Nov 12th, 2016 at 05:02 PM..
 
Murphy
#30


There's a big pile of butt hurt coming.
 

Similar Threads

18
Gene Simmons Family Jewels
by JBeee | Jun 17th, 2017
19
The wonderful soora 67
by selfsame | Sep 11th, 2016
0
The man who stole the Crown Jewels
by Blackleaf | Jun 12th, 2016