Gun Control is Completely Useless.


Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#14611
Sorry to see that hunting stats trigger you as badly as poppies
 
petros
+1
#14612
Hehehehe

You're upset.

Sorry to embarrass you.

*hugs*
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#14613
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Sorry to see that hunting stats trigger you as badly as poppies

Relax it's not your fault that you and your buddies have no hunting ethics and keep getting threatened by other hunters, lay down with a cold compress it will be OK
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#14614
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Relax it's not your fault that you and your buddies have no hunting ethics and keep getting threatened by other hunters, lay down with a cold compress it will be OK


Well, you can pretty well figure one thing for sure...……….It's very doubtful that any of his "buddies" are any brighter than he is or they'd be very embarrassed in his company!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#14615
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hehehehe

You're upset.

Sorry to embarrass you.

*hugs*


Have you ever come across a stupid person who is embarrassed?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#14616
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Have you ever come across a stupid person who is embarrassed?

You, Pete, Twin Moose....in fact, pretty much all Trumpites
 
petros
+2
#14617
Hehehehe

You're triggered.

Calm down.

You're upset.

Sorry to embarrass you.

*hugs*
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#14618
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hehehehe
You're triggered.
Calm down.
You're upset.
Sorry to embarrass you.
*hugs*

All his canned messages in one post.. Classic
 
MHz
#14619
All in the same length of time it took to read it.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#14620
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

All his canned messages in one post.. Classic


Yep, bigger vocabulary than three dictionaries!
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#14621
*hug*

Sorry for triggering you Trumpites
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#14622
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I was armed with many wrenches ...

Yes unfortunately they are all in your thought processes.

Commienaziglobalists like you just want the country unarmed so it's easier to rape.

Yes, and just like Cannuck's brain you are SO busted spy yorgie.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#14623
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

*hug*
Sorry for triggering you Trumpites

You repeat yourself a lot...that IS a sign of mental illness. See, that's what you get for actually reading CC and hoid.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#14624
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yes unfortunately they are all in your thought processes.

Commienaziglobalists like you just want the country unarmed so it's easier to rape.

Yes, and just like Cannuck's brain you are SO busted spy yorgie.


"Brain"?? Where did you see any evidence of that? A barnacle is more functional.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#14625
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

You repeat yourself a lot...that IS a sign of mental illness. See, that's what you get for actually reading CC and hoid.


THAT is the most sensible statement appearing here today.
 
petros
+2
#14626
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

*hug*
Sorry for triggering you Trumpites

Hehehehe

You're triggered.

Calm down.

You're upset.

Sorry to embarrass you.

*hugs*
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#14627
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

*hug*
Sorry for triggering you Trumpites

Why you triggered.

You must be embarrassed..Ya Blooming idiot..

That flower pot your father jerked off in must have been a cactus plant, because you're a real prick.
 
petros
#14628
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Why you triggered.
You must be embarrassed..Ya Blooming idiot..
That flower pot your father jerked off in must have been a cactus plant, because you're a real prick.

Bluming idiot.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#14629
*hugs*

Sorry guys.
 
JamesBondo
+3
#14630
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

*hug*
Sorry for triggering you Trumpites

I'm not a trumpite, are you a Hilaryous?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14631
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I'm not a trumpite, are you a Hilaryous?

Couldn't even spell it right. . .
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3
#14632
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Couldn't even spell it right. . .

Eh!! Grammar Nazi T-Bone Spurs

 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#14633
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I'm not a trumpite, are you a Hilaryous?


No...………….just plain silly!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14634
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Eh!! Grammar Nazi T-Bone Spurs

Spelling isn't grammar, but I understand that you're not educated enough to know the difference.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#14635
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Spelling isn't grammar, but I understand that you're not educated enough to know the difference.


Let's split f**king hairs, shall we?
 
spilledthebeer
#14636
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Easier (and more re-electable) than doing the hard stuff.






POOR T-bonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


The bigoted foreigner does not understand CDN conditions............................


in which criminals with easily hidden and ILLEGAL pistols are shooting each other in the streets.....................


while our LIE-beral govt is fixated on taking LEGAL hunting rifles......................................


that gang bangers NEVER USE because they are too hard to hide...................................


away from law abiding hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


And LIE-berals WONDER WHY WE LAUGH whenever LIE-berals TALK................................


about getting tough on crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14637
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

POOR T-bonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


The bigoted foreigner does not understand CDN conditions............................


in which criminals with easily hidden and ILLEGAL pistols are shooting each other in the streets.....................


while our LIE-beral govt is fixated on taking LEGAL hunting rifles......................................


that gang bangers NEVER USE because they are too hard to hide...................................


away from law abiding hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


And LIE-berals WONDER WHY WE LAUGH whenever LIE-berals TALK................................


about getting tough on crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why going after "semi-automatic assault weapons" is stupid.

Focus on getting the handguns. And not from properly trained, licensed owners.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#14638
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Which is why going after "semi-automatic assault weapons" is stupid.

Focus on getting the handguns. And not from properly trained, licensed owners.

Our politicians would have to admit there is a gang problem , and the gangs are mainly recent immigrants or their families , so to admit there is a gang problem would be admitting there is immigration problems . No Canadian politician is brave enough to do that . Much easier to virtue signal and regulate farmers and hunters . The blow back from them will pass .
 
Hoid
#14639
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Our politicians would have to admit there is a gang problem , and the gangs are mainly recent immigrants or their families

In order for what?

In order for our politicians to be as stupid as you?

Not what we want to strive for
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#14640
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

In order for what?

In order for our politicians to be as stupid as you?

Not what we want to strive for

So you can’t dispute my claims , as usual .