Canadian Nationalist Party

Hoid
Extreme rightie party out of Saskatchewan is applying for official party status for the next election. They need 350 signatures from official party members.

They have the vague anti-everything thing going for them that is so popular around these parts, i would figure any numbers of you might blabber on about on any given day on any given subject.

So give these folks a look. They need your support because the globalists who they so fear are in fact trying to get them tagged as a "hate-group" by the RCMP thus silencing them forever.

CBC figures they are 37 names short of a party.

I don't really see how Canada can allow a marxist or communist party but disallow a nazi or old stock canadian party.

I don't see the threat to democracy from either - although recent conflicts at Pride events are said to have been fueled by the attendance of these CNP loyalists.

If that proves out then they should be banned. The Nazi cannot say he was simply walking by the Synagog when all these jews came out and offended him and the memory of his parents.

pgs
Free Thinker
This sounds troubling. Should we worry ?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Whiny left-wing extremist shit cries about the CNP. Has no problem with an islamist party with the same f*cking anti-gay, anti-Jew views that wants to force its beliefs on everyone.
Meanwhile the same whiny left-wing extremist shit thinks (pardon the exaggeration) anyone who doesn't engage in a bunch of morally and emotionally relativistic group-think is prime example of a right-wing extremist.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Whiny left-wing extremist shit cries about the CNP. Has no problem with an islamist party with the same f*cking anti-gay, anti-Jew views that wants to force its beliefs on everyone.
Meanwhile the same whiny left-wing extremist shit thinks (pardon the exaggeration) anyone who doesn't engage in a bunch of morally and emotionally relativistic group-think is prime example of a right-wing extremist.

So, whataboutery's the best argument you've got?

Hoid
I said have no problem with them at all.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Trying to ban them would be foolish. Best let them be voted into oblivion. Never know they might just have some good ideas. Being anti globalist is a good start.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
RCMP going after Canadian Nationalist Party for intellectual property violation

Hoid
selling Mountie stuff online maybe not the best plan..

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

they should be banned.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I said have no problem with them at all.

How many Hoids live in your head and which one shit the bed?

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

How many Hoids live in your head and which one shit the bed?

Unfortunately for you there isn't one interested in playing with you.