Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “Canada’s Worst President Yet”

Danbones
Free Thinker

In a no-holds barred interview with a Canadian magazine to be published next month, Donald Trump claims that despite being only in the job for less than year, Trudeau is “easily Canada’s worst president yet.”

“Honestly I think he’s done a terrible job so far,” President Trump observed when questioned about Trudeau, and later tweeted: “He should be ashamed to call himself the President of Canada.”

Trump even warned Canadians that the Liberal leader’s continued “regressive” leadership could result in a change in job title for future Canadian leaders.

“Well as I’m sure you know, I’ve followed Canadian politics closely all my life,” Trump maintained. “And I think he’s done such damage to the Canadian presidency that they should rename it to like, prime minister or something more Canadian-sounding, like emir or emperor.”

Trump openly questioned Trudeau’s immigration policy, calling him the “founder of Canadian ISIS”, but cited the 44-year-old’s “terrible record” with women’s rights, as the main reason for his loss of faith in the Liberal Party leader.

“What kind of feminist punches a broad, huh?” Trump said. “He viciously assaulted a young woman, who is very lucky to be alive, but the left wing media says nothing? Can you imagine what they’ll say when I elbow Elizabeth Warren in the jugs? Hypocrites.”
Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau "Canada's Worst President Yet"

if this isn't satire...
lol
only the names haven't been changed to expose the guilty

now if the conservatives only had a party and a leader...

Canada Declares State Of Emergency As Millions Of Americans Attempt Border Crossing
Canada Declares State Of Emergency As Millions Of Americans Attempt Border Crossing

lol

Im think this is actually a lefty site satirizing righties satirizing lefties

DaSleeper
The Onion has better stories......

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

In a no-holds barred interview with a Canadian magazine to be published next month, Donald Trump claims that despite being only in the job for less than year, Trudeau is “easily Canada’s worst president yet.”

“Honestly I think he’s done a terrible job so far,” President Trump observed when questioned about Trudeau, and later tweeted: “He should be ashamed to call himself the President of Canada.”

He might not get any argument with that!

mentalfloss
+1
Should be in the jokes forum until Trump actually says it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -2
It could be pointed out to the Honorable Donald that like it or not Trudeau is a PRIME MINISTER for now at least!

Remington1
+1
I did those exact same words, but in one of Trumps tweet. He's tweeted a few unflattering tweets about our Prime Minister.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

I did those exact same words, but in one of Trumps tweet. He's tweeted a few unflattering tweets about our Prime Minister.

I'm getting the idea he's onto him too!

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It could be pointed out to the Honorable Donald that like it or not Trudeau is a PRIME MINISTER for now at least!

It's a satire site. Nothing real happened here.

Danbones
Free Thinker
yeah, i did did say satire in the OP
its the balance of truth to fiction and public opinions that's noteworthy

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Trump even warned Canadians that the Liberal leader’s continued “regressive” leadership could result in a change in job title for future Canadian leaders.

“Well as I’m sure you know, I’ve followed Canadian politics closely all my life,” Trump maintained. “And I think he’s done such damage to the Canadian presidency that they should rename it to like, prime minister or something more Canadian-sounding, like emir or emperor.”

Trump openly questioned Trudeau’s immigration policy, calling him the “founder of Canadian ISIS”, but cited the 44-year-old’s “terrible record” with women’s rights, as the main reason for his loss of faith in the Liberal Party leader.

“What kind of feminist punches a broad, huh?” Trump said. “He viciously assaulted a young woman, who is very lucky to be alive, but the left wing media says nothing? Can you imagine what they’ll say when I elbow Elizabeth Warren in the jugs? Hypocrites.”
Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau "Canada's Worst President Yet"

if this isn't satire...
lol
only the names haven't been changed to expose the guilty

now if the conservatives only had a party and a leader...

lol

Im think this is actually a lefty site satirizing righties satirizing lefties

It is a satire site.

TenPenny
+1
It doesn't say much for the people on here if they need to be told it's satire.

FFS, Trump knew Justin's mother, back in the day.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

That's because it is so close to the truth.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

FFS, Trump knew Justin's mother, back in the day.

"Knew" or just knew?

davesmom
+2
JT is the second worst PM Canada ever had. The #1 worst was PT.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

JT is the second worst PM Canada ever had. The #1 worst was PT.

There was little I agreed with PET on with regards to policy. However, he had a vision and he followed it. I respected the man and his convictions. I cannot say the same for his mother's son.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

You can't fix stupid

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

There was little I agreed with PET on with regards to policy. However, he had a vision and he followed it. I respected the man and his convictions. I cannot say the same for his mother's son.

I think you meant his wife's son

TenPenny

"Knew" or just knew?

Just knew, as in was acquainted with. She had standards, you know.

coldstream
Well, actually i think it's a 4 way fight for the worst.. between Mulroney, Chretien, Harper, J.Trudeau.. they were (are) all incompetent, corrupt fools. I'd give the nod to Chretien as the most dishonest.. but they really are all equally deplorable Prime Ministers. But Trump has a point, even if his term of reference is a little off

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

But Trump has a point...

Actually, he doesn't. You and JLM should extricate your heads from your rectums

MHz
I wonder how Trump would have done running the US at JT's age?? Let's await till JT is running things at Trump's age and compare the style then. Perhaps the gaff was intentional so it could not ever be taken seriously.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I think you meant his wife's son

Correct. JT's mother, PET's wife.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
If he did in fact make that statement I would say this. It is none of his business.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Actually, he doesn't. You and JLM should extricate your heads from your rectums

Speaking of which...

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Well, actually i think it's a 4 way fight for the worst.. between Mulroney, Chretien, Harper, J.Trudeau.. they were (are) all incompetent, corrupt fools. I'd give the nod to Chretien as the most dishonest.. but they really are all equally deplorable Prime Ministers. But Trump has a point, even if his term of reference is a little off

You forgot pappa trudowe. Definitely the worst ever. He trained Cretin and Martin

Mowich
Conservative

"Knew" or just knew?

We'll never know, JLM.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Let's await till JT is running things at Trump's age and compare the style then.

Let's not.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Definitely the worst ever..

Youre just saying that because you're a lefty and we all know lefties hate freedom.