Fox News Live Streaming | Fox news live | Fox news Live Online | HulkUsc

Protests of police shootings in downtown Dallas | WFAA.com

Dallas City Police 1 Central and 2 NE - Live Audio Feed Web Player

#it'shappening

HarperCons
+3 / -2
Is Bill O'Reilly dead finally?

B00Mer
Oh that's what my buddy was taking pics off... couldn't understand his wild text messages and pics he has been sending me..

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ho...-shooting.html

HarperCons
https://twitter.com/AndyCole84/statu...45901977440257

yo this is ****ed up, video showing police attempting to exterminate protesters. nsfw.

mentalfloss
This was literally news at 11.

Mowich
Breaking news on CNN: Ten officers shot. 3 officers in surgery. 3 in critical condition. 3 dead. Suspect is still on the loose.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Breaking news on CNN: Ten officers shot. 3 officers in surgery. 3 in critical condition. 3 dead. Suspect is still on the loose.

What's the big deal? They're all racists a$$holes according to Harpercons the Moron.

bill barilko
+1
Why doesn't someone post about people not shooting each other in that suppurating hole?

HarperCons
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

What's the big deal? They're all racists a$$holes according to Harpercons the Moron.

Look at the stats instead of ignoring them.

petros
Stats? Crime stats yo?

HarperCons
Sorry I didn't know you were mentally handicapped.

petros
Who?

Mowich
CNN now reporting 11 officers shot. 4 dead. They are also reporting that two suspects are in custody.

Danbones
+1
Damn, its like having to play on a stage that has to be behind chicken wire, with lights in your face as well
ALL the cops everywhere will be on full trigger finger for ever after this, and over time that will set everyone else off too..

who benefits?

B00Mer
Yup just got off the phone with my buddy, little argument:: his view the police have been the terrorist for all these years, and now they got what's coming to them... Yikes..

He feels it will unite the blacks in the USA.. He explained that I don't know how it is as a black or Muslim..

I explained to him this will cause more Police violence because now that can't trust anyone they stop..

What now new gun laws get passed..

My buddy was at the rally.. He's home now

Walter
All thanks to BHO.

B00Mer
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

All thanks to BHO.

You're such a dumb azz...

After 9/11 the US changed... After 7/7 it will change again, but I think in a very ugly way.

I feel sad for the families of the fallen officers.. // very sad day for the history books

Walter
BHO's sons doing his bidding.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

BHO's sons doing his bidding.

The only thing BHO is guilty of is not making stronger gun laws..

Anyhow, I'm on the phone with the police.. My first message on this where my buddy started texting and rambling...

Now he's tell me that he hold up some place, "The police were the terrorists killing us blacks" and "the families of the cops shot can now feel what the victims of those terrorists pigs.."

Yadda, yadda yadda... I'm starting to thing he's one of the shooters. He's Black & Muslim and seems to have a very large chip on his shoulder tonight..

Also when I suggested Trumps solution, kill the Terrorist and their family, he went off the rails..

Great just off the phone again, he says this will unite the blacks and fight against the A.S.A.

Da Faq is the A.S.A.?

Then hung up

Locutus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjRg1y8csMs

11 Officers Shot, 5 Fatally, by Snipers Amid Dallas Protest; Standoff Ends - ABC News

Four gunmen shoot 11 police officers - killing at least five - and 'leave bombs all over the place' during Dallas protests over police shooting deaths of black men Alton Sterling and Philando Castile | Daily Mail Online

Tecumsehsbones
Snipers shoot 11 police officers during Dallas protest march, killing five

By Michael E. Miller, Travis M. Andrews and Tim Madigan July 8

At least five Dallas law enforcement officers were killed and six wounded Thursday evening as a protest over recent police shootings was interrupted by chaos.

After a peaceful march, the downtown suddenly exploded into violence at around 9 p.m. local time when gunshots echoed across through the streets, sending protesters and police officers alike scattering for cover.

Four Dallas Police officers and one Dallas Area Rapid Transit officer were killed by “snipers” perched atop “elevated positions,” officials said. At least one civilian was also injured.

Videos circulating on social media showed an individual with an assault-style rifle shoot a police officer in the back at point-blank range.
A gunman, believed to be the same shooter, then engaged in a violent, three-hour standoff with SWAT officers, police said.

At around 4 a.m. central time, CNN reported that the gunman had died. Police have not yet confirmed he is dead.

Three other suspects were also in custody, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said during a press conference before the standoff’s end. He said police were also investigating a suspicious package left near the site of the shootings.

“The suspect that we are in negotiation with that has exchanged gunfire with us over the last 45 minutes has told our negotiators that ‘The end is coming’ and he is going to hurt and kill more of us, meaning law enforcement, and that there are bombs all over the place in this garage and downtown,” Brown said.

During the press conference, Brown said he wasn’t sure if there were more suspects at large. “We still don’t have a complete comfort level that we have all the suspects,” he said.

The police chief said he was also unsure of the motive for the mass shooting, which was the worst attack on law enforcement since 9/11.

Brown said he believed the four suspects were “working together with rifles triangulated at elevated positions at different points in the downtown area, where the march ended up going.”

He said it was unclear if the suspects were somehow connected to the protest, but added that detectives were investigating that possibility.

More at link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

tay
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...-live-fox.html

tay
+3 / -3

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

stay classy kid

Danbones
and the perps are what?
white, black, brown, yellow, red, militia, FBI, CIA, SAS, woman's lib, christian, buddist, palistinian, muslim, dancing?

B00Mer
+1
A true heart felt condolences to the Fallen Officers & their Families.

In memory to the 5 officers that have passed away, and the 6 officers fighting for their lives in an act of Terrorism and Cowardice in Dallas, Texas July 7th, 2016

Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

and the perps are what?
white, black, brown, yellow, red, militia, FBI, CIA, SAS, woman's lib, christian, buddist, palistinian, muslim, dancing?

Sick.

With the Panthers/BLM calling for death to Cops, what did you expect. The USA is has a sickness, with guns and racism.

Danbones
"they appear to have been militarily trained. "
Terrifying moment brave cop's bullet bounces off armored Dallas gunman - who then shoots the officer in the back before executing him at point-blank range with assault rifle | Daily Mail Online

Locutus
+1
Joe Warmington Verified account ‏@joe_warmington

Liberal media will cover @POTUS on this and spin it 4 him but law enforcement is not dumb and have long memories and won't forget this

#standby

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

"they appear to have been militarily trained. "
Terrifying moment brave cop's bullet bounces off armored Dallas gunman - who then shoots the officer in the back before executing him at point-blank range with assault rifle* | Daily Mail Online

Really, anyone can just buy a ranger hand book online and learn the same stuff without joining.

US ARMY RANGER HANDBOOK, Military Manuals, Survival Ebooks

Danbones
no
thats why the army spends so much time trouble and money training people

maybe you should watch the vid at the link I posted