Walter
Climate Stalinism
https://www.city-journal.org/radical-green-movement

Yep.

Walter
+1 / -1
The media protected Jeffrey Epstein and crucified Brett Kavanaugh
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rett-kavanaugh

Protect a convicted pedophile and denigrate a seven-time FBI vetted family man. Shameful.

Cannuck
Poor Trumpite

DaSleeper
+3 / -1

Cannuck
Sorry for upsetting you though, it’s nice to see you investing your time in me. It’s touching to see how important I am to you

petros
+4
Since you hate yourself somebody needs to love you.

Cannuck
Sorry you're feeling triggered today

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

We have a real nutbar on this forum

Post NameRatingUsername Post #2786054 - Re: BREAKING NEWS: (of all types ) BadCannuck Post #2786056 - Re: BREAKING NEWS: (of all types ) BadCannuck Post #2786394 - Re: Quit Picking on the Republicans BadCannuck Post #2786204 - Re: Trump World -USA-2019 BadCannuck Post #2786398 - Re: Trump World -USA-2019 BadCannuck Post #2786389 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2786392 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2786390 - Re: Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen BadCannuck Post #2786393 - Re: Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen BadCannuck Post #2786400 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis BadCannuck Post #2786389 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadWalter Post #2786281 - Re: Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen BadCannuck Post #2786237 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis BadCannuck Post #2785744 - Re: ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada? GoodAnnaEmber Post #2786040 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2786113 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2786143 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2786229 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2786197 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis Goodcaptain morgan Post #2786176 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis BadCannuck Post #2786197 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis BadCannuck Post #2785348 - Re: Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid Goodtaxslave Post #2786197 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis Goodtaxslave Post #2786152 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis Goodtaxslave Post #2786176 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis Goodcaptain morgan Post #2786152 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis BadCannuck Post #2786152 - Re: Canada's Identity Crisis Goodcaptain morgan Post #2786040 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? GoodWalter Post #2786059 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. Goodtaxslave Post #2785832 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. Goodtaxslave Post #2785822 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. Goodtaxslave Post #2785613 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. Goodtaxslave Post #2785612 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. Goodtaxslave Post #2785777 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? Goodtaxslave Post #2786040 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? Goodtaxslave Post #2785730 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? Goodtaxslave Post #2785926 - Re: $1.70 a litre in BC Goodcaptain morgan Post #2785730 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? GoodDanbones Post #2785562 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? GoodDanbones Post #2785924 - Re: $1.70 a litre in BC BadCannuck Post #2785926 - Re: $1.70 a litre in BC BadCannuck Post #2779046 - Re: $1.70 a litre in BC GoodGirth Post #2785730 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2785751 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2785777 - Re: To IMPEACH ???? BadCannuck Post #2785762 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. BadCannuck Post #2785822 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. BadCannuck Post #2785832 - Re: Gun Control is Completely Useless. BadCannuck Post #2785744 - Re: ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada? BadCannuck Post #2785749 - Re: ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada? BadCannuck

Your Notifications & Messaging
    Post Ratings

Account Settings
Account
  • Control Panel
  • Edit preferences
Profile Setup
  • Edit my details
  • Edit avatar
  • Edit profile photo
  • Edit signature
Themes
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Default
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Cats
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Sun & Clouds
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Space
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Toronto Skyline
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Classic CC
  • :void(0)" target="_blank"> Christmas

CCIM © . All rights reserved.
About CC | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Archive
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Cannuck
JLM triggered by thumbs. Surprising considering he claims he couldn’t care less

DaSleeper
+3
A combination of stalker and troll is what he is....

DaSleeper
+1
Or just plain dumb!

Cannuck
You should make more memes about me

JLM
+1 / -1

Or just plain dumb!

Nah...………….one in a million dumb!

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Nah...………….one in a million dumb!

When you walk around the neighborhood an a yappy little mongrel barks at you .....If you talk to him he'll keep barking every time you walk by.......
If you ignore him..... after a while.....he'll stop......

JLM

When you walk around the neighborhood an a yappy little mongrel barks at you .....If you talk to him he'll keep barking every time you walk by.......

I hear you but in this case we are not dealing with someone as smart as a yappy little mongrel or as sane!

DaSleeper

I hear you but in this case we are not dealing with someone as smart as a yappy little mongrel or as sane!

If you're not gonna follow my suggestion, you're on your own......

Girth

That is what I am doing with you. Great advice.

Walter
+2
Truly the party of Harvey Weinstein: Democrats go vile -- and sexist -- against Rep. Elise Stefanik
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._stefanik.html

Progs are thugs and hypocrites.

Walter
+1 / -1
The Left Hates The Salvation Army. That's All You Need to Know About the Left
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ft_141865.html

Very true.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The Left Hates The Salvation Army. That's All You Need to Know About the Left
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ft_141865.html

Very true.

Actually you need to look at why.

Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion.

So it's okay to help the poor of every other sin, except someone who has the 'sin' of being gay/trans/etc.

Not that I give to the SA anyway, or go to their thrift stores. I don't like Token Religions.

taxslave
+2
Being poor isn't a sin and in most cases not a lifestyle choice. Never heard of Sally Ann turning away anyone that needs help. Also a lot that don't judging by some of the cars at the foodbank. Or maybe this is why they need the food bank.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Being poor isn't a sin and in most cases not a lifestyle choice. Never heard of Sally Ann turning away anyone that needs help. Also a lot that don't judging by some of the cars at the foodbank. Or maybe this is why they need the food bank.

Nah, a rich friend probably drove them there.

JLM
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion.

So it's okay to help the poor of every other sin, except someone who has the 'sin' of being gay/trans/etc.

Not that I give to the SA anyway, or go to their thrift stores. I don't like Token Religions.

"Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion."

I wasn't aware that when you go to the Sally Ann for help, there is a necessity to divulge that information! Why create problems when there isn't any?

Walter
+1

"Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion."

Utter bulshit.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

When did charity become an obligation?

petros
+2

I wasn't aware that when you go to the Sally Ann for help, there is a necessity to divulge that information! Why create problems when there isn't any?

It hard not to spot a tranny after a bender. Whiskers growing thru the makeup is a huge clue.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Utter bulshit.

Would the source surprise you?

Walter
+1

Would the source surprise you?

Ignore is a wonderful feature.